Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MoonShadow

Please Delete Account "newton"

That player/bot was found using a bot client. He kept walking to the storage in white stone and walked away always very fast again. I kept pming following him for a long time. . he changed the maps which should be an indicator that he was there but he still wasn't answering.

I banned him for running a bot.

Entropy please punish him/delete char and check his logs.

Hmz. What that bot was doing? AFAIK he has bot named angsul and it is a storebot...

EDIT: Oh HE was using bot client...misread.

Regards.

Guest newton

I didnt know that not answering to PM's is a bannable offence.

I didnt felt like talking at that time. i just wanted to get some Gold Ore before i go to lunch.

At the time moonshadow bootet me i was about to go and i took the opportunity to quit the game, which isn't easy, you all know.

After Lunch i wanted to login again but i do no longer exist .(

so please unban/delete me.

Thx

Newton

I followed you around the morcraven marsh/ws sign for 5 mins and you were always going to the same spot, changed the map very fast and i tried to talk to you for all this time - you would have seen my pms at that time for sure.

Also i think you would have posted way faster - right after i banned you which was like half a day ago.

Guest newton

Half a day???

Thats not true!

my posting is about 1 hour after urs, if i'm not mistaken.

But as i said i had to go to Lunch at that time u booted me, and i thought it would be a good opportunity to shutwdown my computer and go. I didnt had the time to search the forum or

even post a message.

If u dont trust me, keep watching me, but please please please unban me!!!

*** falling on my knees ***

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I thought that u are a braggart, whos playing god. (no Offence, but i met some guy's like that in EL)

Sorry for not answering ur messages.

Newton

Also i think you would have posted way faster - right after i banned you which was like half a day ago.

As you can see in the topic replies, he answered your post about one hour later.

I thought that u are a braggart, whos playing god. (no Offence, but i met some guy's like that in EL)

Sorry for not answering ur messages.

Maybe the Mod's should send some sort of message which is differently from a normal pm. This would indicate to player's that they have to answer right now the pm. Some sort of yellow / pink messages so everybody know's that the origin of the message is a mod.

I'm overall disappointed about this case. I often played el with Newton together. Sometimes we created a bunch of iron bar's together or have some fun fighting goblin's in the caves. He also runs the same bot (Angsul) like I do. He was always acting fair to me.

Even on the date of his ban I talked with him.

I don't get the point that Newton was banned just in time without a try to clarify this with him. I spent some time looking at the other threads in the Bans forum. I saw that other players get second chances even if they say that they use second accounts to help them or they did macro harvesting in bags.

They even now play eternal-lands in case everyone knows that they have cheated in the past. To me this doesn't look fair neither I can understand you ban politics.

Some more information about ban politics would be nice. Just think about that in the (near) future this game goes to a state where player's will pay for it. Then it wouldn't be very attractive for new player's to pay for it when they knew from the forum that they could be banned without having done something bad.

Construct

I think MoonShadow took it as obvious that everyone knows he is an admin. Anyway there should

be some list of moderators available on public since there are alot of cheaters who are telling they

are moderators and they are not I hope it will be done when Entropy will make proper groups on

forum like it was on old one...

Regards.

think MoonShadow took it as obvious that everyone knows he is an admin
I'll play eternal-lands since ~ 2/3 month now. I didn't heared something about MoonShadow before neither I knew that he's an admin.

As I told Newton about the game he started to play it some weeks after I started to play it. Maybe he didn't know that he's an admin too.

Guest newton

Yeah thats true ... i didnt even know that moonshadow is a mod

so would u please unban me?

Greets newton

Could either Learner or Ent please post the storage-log here? :blink:

I think Learner looked at it once and it was always the same thing (alot of gold deposited, always the same amount over a long time or something like that). Well i would like to see them myself now.

But actually i don't think that this ban was a mistake. :blink:

Could either Learner or Ent please post the storage-log here? :blink:

I think Learner looked at it once and it was always the same thing (alot of gold deposited, always the same amount over a long time or something like that). Well i would like to see them myself now.

But actually i don't think that this ban was a mistake. :blink:

Yeah, do a storage lost post. That's the only way we'll see a way to justify it lol.

On Sat Oct 9 16:48:52 2004 newton deposited 94 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 16:53:53 2004 newton deposited 94 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 16:59:06 2004 newton deposited 94 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 17:04:13 2004 newton deposited 94 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 17:09:27 2004 newton deposited 94 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 17:14:34 2004 newton deposited 94 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 17:19:43 2004 newton deposited 94 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 17:24:55 2004 newton deposited 96 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 17:30:06 2004 newton deposited 96 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 17:35:17 2004 newton deposited 96 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 17:40:25 2004 newton deposited 96 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 17:45:34 2004 newton deposited 96 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 17:50:52 2004 newton deposited 96 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 17:55:57 2004 newton deposited 96 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 18:00:54 2004 newton deposited 96 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 18:06:13 2004 newton deposited 96 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 18:11:29 2004 newton deposited 96 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 18:16:34 2004 newton deposited 96 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 18:21:37 2004 newton deposited 96 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 18:26:45 2004 newton deposited 96 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 18:31:54 2004 newton deposited 96 Gold Ore

On Sat Oct 9 18:36:58 2004 newton deposited 96 Gold Ore

well..why woudl a bot go from doing 94 gold each time to 96 B) Unless you are some weird program who makes weird programs.... :)

Ahhh...just uban him...

Wait a secound....Moon is an Admin :D I thoguth moon was just a mod and I have bene playing for almost 3 or more months :lol:

Next you will be saying Lord Vermor is acutaly the Lord of Vermor Castle <_<

well..why woudl a bot go from doing 94 gold each time to 96 B) Unless you are some weird program who makes weird programs.... :)

Ahhh...just uban him...

Wait a secound....Moon is an Admin :D I thoguth moon was just a mod and I have bene playing for almost 3 or more months :lol:

My guess is that he auto ate leaving him more room to carry. Mining does use up food faster.

well..why woudl a bot go from doing 94 gold each time to 96 B)  Unless you are some weird program who makes weird programs.... :)

Ahhh...just uban him...

Wait a secound....Moon is an Admin :D  I thoguth moon was just a mod and I have bene playing for almost 3 or more months :lol:

My guess is that he auto ate leaving him more room to carry. Mining does use up food faster.

That's the only explanation for that.

went to eat lunch? From the logs it shows that every 5 minutes and 3 to about 20 seconds you mined 94 gold ore, or 96 gold ore, and deposited. Thats a pretty quick lunch ;D. THe logs show almost 2 hours of logs, so in that TWO WHOLE hours it never ONCE occured to you that you should answer the PMs that constantly asked if you were there??? "// yes" isnt that hard to type

i think if we have people that fucking stupid, they dont deserve to play EL

Half a day???

Thats not true!

my posting is about 1 hour after urs, if i'm not mistaken.

and if IM not mistaken, he said "i thought you would've POSTED"

let me explain this lil concept of a POST

when something happens... oh lets say you get banned. And you have no idea why (its not like anyone PMed you or nothin?) you would come to the boards, find the appropiate categeory and make a lil thing called a post.

Now when you come here and see his post. Believe it or not, that doesnt mean he posted the second he banned you. Now if we had logs of the ban (if thats possible to record) then we could be a little more accurate

went to eat lunch? From the logs it shows that every 5 minutes and 3 to about 20 seconds you mined 94 gold ore, or 96 gold ore, and deposited. Thats a pretty quick lunch ;D. THe logs show almost 2 hours of logs, so in that TWO WHOLE hours it never ONCE occured to you that you should answer the PMs that constantly asked if you were there??? "// yes" isnt that hard to type

i think if we have people that fucking stupid, they dont deserve to play EL

Maybe, JUST maybe, he didn't see it through the "You harvested" messages? Not a good chance but could happen. :)

still gotta walk to storage =P

OH AND YES!!

because when im staring at a constant fucking stream of GREEN MESSAGES and an ORANGE MESSAGE pops up, oh hell, fuck i would never notice

and again i go back to what i said before

if we have people THAT FUCKING STUPID, i dont think they should be aloud to play EL

well maybe he should let go of dick and start doing some ACTUAL work instead of macroing, and i definately think you should delete his char if hes gonna get a second chance, cuz all that gold ore going into the economy could (COULD)

disrupted the whole comunity!

still gotta walk to storage =P

OH AND YES!!

because when im staring at a constant fucking stream of GREEN MESSAGES and an ORANGE MESSAGE pops up, oh hell, fuck i would never notice

and again i go back to what i said before

if we have people THAT FUCKING STUPID, i dont think they should be aloud to play EL

He'll plead color-blind. :)

Guest Guest_stasia

um, to be fair, he didn't say he never saw the pms, what he did say was he thought the guy pm'ing him might be some nob ("a braggart") like he's come across before on this game.