Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MoonShadow

Weasel_ninja And Pepepe Banned For Multi Acc

teh banned 0n3na told me about pepepe sitting on the bag after weasel_ninja died.

Their ips matched so it is interacting with multiple accounts from the same ip which is the reason for the ban.

He was banned after they finished swapping the bag so that we could be sure that he is really interacting.

Oh and i think we caught him already some months ago doing the same thing with the same chars.

Let the jugdes decide.

OK PPL I DIDN;T PLAY SO LONG TIME THIS GAME , I DIDN'T SUPORT IT TO MY FRIENDS SO MUCH FOR SO LONG TIME FOR THIS ...THAT WAS NOT ME THAT WAS MADA (OOO YEA AND FUCK U DON HOW THE FUCK COULD U DO THIS TO ME I THOUGHT U WAS MY FRIEND)

SEEMS THAT SOME PPL REALY HATE MY USER THAT THEI ACTED LIKE THIS SO U KNOW SOMETHING FUCK IT .........LET JUSTICE DECIDE ......I KNOW ENT WON'T GIMME ANOTHER CHANCE ..........SO EL PPL BE HAPPY U HAVE A REASON TO BE. WOW COOOL FUCKING GAME I PLAY EL FOR OVER A YEAR FOR THIS TY TY VERY MUCH

P.S. A DA ENT DACA VREI SA IMI DAI UNBANN DA-MI DA STIUCA NU O SA-MI DAI ...BULANGIULE TI-AM ZIS SI CHESTIA CU GIGICU SI TU MI-AI ZIS PRIMA OARA CA L-AI BANAT PT MULING ACUM PT MACRONG SAU CE PULA MEA E ALA .

Weasel you can't have regret to anyone of us that he reported that you have broken the rules, especially

that you are avoiding ban by changing IP which makes your situation even worse.

Regards.

Entropy nici macar n-o sa postezi decizia de a ma bana ca sa se bucure si carnatari astya duapa joc sa nu mai ii ti in suspans ...nu de asta da sunt si eu curios ce ai de spus

Playing that long you would think he would know better.... looks like he is gone for good now....

Tigger

Ah, finally, weasel is banned (hopefully) He's had his second chance and SCREWED IT UP so ban the dirty weasel! if you would have read the rules closer, you would have noticed you must take fullresponsibility for ANYONE that uses your account. you should be banned, and if you are, hundreds of people will rejoice because you scammed them, (me being one of those people.) So please, BAN HIM. :D

Look, i'm not suporting weasel, i didn't even understand what he did, but if this is just about having 2 characters:

There are lots of diffrent players that apear to be using the same IP. This is the case with any1 who connects through a LAN. EL was recomanded to me by a neighbour that was playing, and since we know each other we traded items quite often, and watch each other's backs and bags. Since the crash he plays very little, but he still logs on from time to time.

So now what? Shall i avoid beeing in the same map with him? If he asks me for some items shall i tell him no?

ba buze ce pula mea vb aici ma in pm .Sa ma fut in el de joc si el de copil retardat ...in pula mea ent nici macar nu vrea sa dea o veste ca stiu ce o sa zica da asa ca bun simt ............Cred ca asta e singuru rpg in care admini se implaca asa de mult in jocul tau in pm .............sa-mi bag toata pula in el de joc si in ele de nopti,zile si ore de scoala pierdute pe jocu asta handicapat ..Bulangii dreq

P.S. Fuck u Don how the fuck could u do this to me man its not abaut mada anymore its abaut u beiing a fucking retard

All what I saw is char pepepe guarding bag on SK, then Weasel came and they swapped the bag.

Considering that pepepe is char who never leveled anything and had to be created quite long ago

which can be, probably, checked on the server also 5 initial pickpoints has been spent for MM perk

- purpose of this char seems obvious.

Regards.