Eternal Lands Official Forums
jamesvm

Need Little Info

How to eat? "double right click it"

Shops collors

orange=tavern

green=general shop etc

How do you Equipe a weapon, armor, or pickaxe ?

Click and Drag from the left hand 36 boxes in your inventory (Bag Icon) to the right hand 8 boxes above the word Quanity.

*Note you can either have a pickaxe or a weapon on at one time and only one cape, medalion and other certain items at a time.

Hope this helps

NeoSeS

If he wants the answers for that, EL Manuals and EL Rocks both have the answers to that question...

Same way w/ kill levels, but I think some of that would need to be in the main Encyclopedia and not the FAQ's :(

One thing I've noticed about the manual and an updated one from one of the sites (can't remember if it was ELManuals or ELRocks) is that EXP gained was off by 2-5 points, such as all base experience (with exception to attack and defense) is 7, yet the manuals say 5, Silver is I think 42, but the manuals say 39 (I think), it says Sulpher is 25, when it's really 28, etc.

If he wants the answers for that, EL Manuals and EL Rocks both have the answers to that question...

Same way w/ kill levels, but I think some of that would need to be in the main Encyclopedia and not the FAQ's :(

yaa going work on faq and also create newbie section that well have all infomation that newbies usually ask.

One thing I've noticed about the manual and an updated one from one of the sites (can't remember if it was ELManuals or ELRocks) is that EXP gained was off by 2-5 points, such as all base experience (with exception to attack and defense) is 7, yet the manuals say 5, Silver is I think 42, but the manuals say 39 (I think), it says Sulpher is 25, when it's really 28, etc.

well, this is where everyone else's help comes in handy...I do have the Submit Information for the Manuals so I can get in correct information, as long as people realize what they're doing...experience does rely on reasoning/rationality when it comes to doing anything. There's no true way to get all the info in correctly if all the stats (well, not all) aren't there...

So, you may have some points into reasoning and will (?) and your rationality might be up a point or two and your experience you're gaining per thing that you're doing is higher...

Only thing I can think of..