Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_Hellinon

Hmm, Ive Been Banned

Well i know it sounds minimal. Hellin whatever is pretty much a noob i would say unban him for 1 more shot. I know i have dealt with him in the game 1 or 2 times and he seemed ok.. but i am not fully vouchung about his brothers girlfriends boyfriends little brother he invited over. Another thriller subject here..

Guest Guest_Hellinon

ok i am grounded for 9 weeks so please get me unbanned by then pleeease

Well i know it sounds minimal. Hellin whatever is pretty much a noob i would say unban him for 1 more shot. I know i have dealt with him in the game 1 or 2 times and he seemed ok.. but i am not fully vouchung about his brothers girlfriends boyfriends little brother he invited over. Another thriller subject here..

nooob??!!! how dare you! i used to be a respected member of the el community!

Doesn't change u from being a noob tho :unsure:

And also i think he should have another chance......

Edited by Logger

No.

You spammed the forums, and spammed "fart" in-game a lot.

And.. ? Get a better excuse for acting retarded.

hehe i remember the farts. Good times......... But i have matured.

Mature people never make self proclamations that they are indeed mature. People have to notice it about you.

Mature people never make self proclamations that they are indeed mature. People have to notice it about you.

not true

Guest Guest

not true

Only this >>>>

i hate kittens :angry:

i raped one once