Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_Hellinon

Hmm, Ive Been Banned

Guest Guest_Hellinon

a seem to be banned my friend was playing for a bit and then when i try to logg on tonight it sais i banned. Hes a nice guy, a little ubsessed with stupid rs but a good guy. did he do anything?

PS get me back on soon i dont want to miss the fight on saturday

Hey can I start of this time? Please?

Nah, its been done way too many times.

NEW RULE: If you have any friend of any sort who comes over to your house to play computer, you must break their arms. You must then procced to the kitchen to accuire a knife and castrate your frined. Then proceed to castrate yourself. Then castrate your friends and your own family so that the world can be a better place.

Guest Guest

i guess part of the problem is that young people are immature and because of this often fail to pick their friends well.

im not even going to comment on this ..........

Eternal Lands Warning: Before playing Eternal Lands, please discard all friends since they could come to your house and spam and scam other players and get your account suspended or get you banned! Repeat: PLEASE REMOVE ALL FRIENDS FROM YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE YOU INSTALL OR PLAY ETERNAL LANDS!!

well hes a nice guy and he has his own account (milkyline) <_<

Interesting how Milkyline never logged in from your IP¸ Hellinon.

as ive said, he was on my comp. he must have used something else. But i dont know what. Who banned him and what was he doing? it would really clear this up. ty

as ive said, he was on my comp. he must have used something else. But i dont know what. Who banned him and what was he doing? it would really clear this up. ty

I don't think he went out of his way to install EL on his comp to get you banned. :(

I am getting tired of the friend, cat, dog, grandmother, cousin, brother, father, etc. excuse. You shouldn't give your password to anyone.

i never gave him my password. i thought he would be using milkyline, but leeloo said he never did. he must have got on some other account. not mine though, im not that stupid. then he gets my ip banned. it is hard for me to believe this, as he is a pretty good guy. still, i want to know what he did.

shouldn't it be possible to find out which character caused the ban for his IP adress?

i mean if it was a character that was only just created or was created from another adress, chances are he did nothing wrong afterall..... :unsure:

Guest Zeplin

Id give up now Hellinon, Its guilty before inocent here. Even if suspected with no evidence.