Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Juho555

Banned?!

:D i have banned for no reason. one of my stupid "friend" use his account on my computer and then he started to F'**** all plps and then there come some rogue and my frien says u are so F**** big ***. then i have banned. but i hope i wil cet ny account bag

:D i have banned for no reason. one of my stupid "friend" use his account on my computer and then he started to F'**** all plps and then there come some rogue and my frien says u are so F**** big ***. then i have banned. but i hope i wil cet ny account bag

Don't let your friend use your computer.

Oh god .... KILL YOUR FRIEND!!!!

Eternal Lands Warning: Before playing Eternal Lands, please discard all friends since they could come to your house and spam and scam other players and get your account suspended or get you banned! Repeat: PLEASE REMOVE ALL FRIENDS FROM YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE YOU INSTALL OR PLAY ETERNAL LANDS!!

Eternal Lands Warning: Before playing Eternal Lands, please discard all friends since they could come to your house and spam and scam other players and get your account suspended or get you banned! Repeat: PLEASE REMOVE ALL FRIENDS FROM YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE YOU INSTALL OR PLAY ETERNAL LANDS!!

That ought to be added to the liscense agreement. :D

It should be like on Ultima Online - borrowing accounts = BAN.

Regards.

Ohhhhh DEAR GOD!!!!!! Yet another friend excuse ...... People before you go posting some lame excuse like that please read the past post and see if it has already been done.... It's been sooooooooooooo played out. Use to be a running joke,now it's just getting annoying.

NOOOOOOOO! I cna't take it anymore. I come to these boards every day to read a new post about there evil frineds and how they got them banned!

If you leave your computer turn it off! If you share a computer get XP or linux and create multiple accounts! Press Windows key and then L to semi log out so that you dont' have to wait for windows to relogin to your account!

I say from now on any more Friend excuses should not be allowed unless they offer an extremely amusing story with exclent gramar or one that truely seems true.... <_<

Guest A

why the hell do so many of you post on something thats none of ur damn business and always post the same thing about ppls' friends n family messin it up. jus tryin to get ur posts up?

Guest Guest

Regards.

Almost all games i play are like that.... can't use others acc......

Tigger

Regards.

Almost all games i play are like that.... can't use others acc......

Tigger

oops... forgot to log in..lol

Tigger

Ohhhhh DEAR GOD!!!!!! Yet another friend excuse ...... People before you go posting some lame excuse like that please read the past post and see if it has already been done.... It's been sooooooooooooo played out. Use to be a running joke,now it's just getting annoying.

It shows what kind of age group we're dealing with hmmm?

why the hell do so many of you post on something thats none of ur damn business and always post the same thing about ppls' friends n family messin it up. jus tryin to get ur posts up?

Indefinitely.

Why the hell do so many people allow people to go onto their computers especially when they know they are troublemakers?

And if you know that it was your "friend" who got you banned, it is obvious that your friend is in fact you <_<

Why would you come onto the forums "oh my f***** mother f***** friend got my f****** ass banned" unless u sat right there when they got u banned? Then put Banned!? (notice the ?) as if you didn't know why you got banned.

You should have just posted your apology instead of questioning why you got banned :)

This is a bans section, it is to anounce bans and solve it not to spam or flame...*sigh*

Borrowing accounts should be bannable like in other games which could solve alot problems. You have

no proof that his brother didn't such thing, why he should lie? Alot of people are playing with their kids

and families which is good. I know alot of people who share accounts and password for them between

each other - anyway it doesn't matter since it is not important what you or your cat did - bannable

offence has been made using your char so even if someone mention that someone else did it he was still

using particular char/ip which has been banned.. It is not for us to judge what is truth and what is not

since we have no method to check it.

Guest Guest

Indefinitely.

...indefinitely...? :D

and for the other guy: *gets guest's post score up to...0* :P

Indefinitely.

...indefinitely...? :D

and for the other guy: *gets guest's post score up to...0* :P

Sarcastic. :huh:

teh banned 0n3na, it is true that there is a legitimate case of accidental sharing to begin with. Then again, that can been seen right through by determining the seriousness and maturity of the individual. One who says that a friend took control of their account, caused trouble, THEY formally apologize and request a second chance while maintaining a dignified poise.. yes, then they do look legitimate.

"sry my bro was on n got me ban sry 2nd chence plz" <-- I'm gonna believe that?

we're pissed and tired of all this crap about people's "friends". Either they do it and dont' own up to it, or they are stupid. We have a right to criticise stupidity

we're pissed and tired of all this crap about people's "friends". Either they do it and dont' own up to it, or they are stupid. We have a right to criticise stupidity

*agrees*

w00t post +1

[edit] ...miss read soz was gonna say if it was ure account he was using on ure comp how did he get the pass but nvm...also isnt there ip logs that can be looked at and see if you m8s logged on with a dif ip at any other time and see what your main account is [if u got static ip]or see how many times the other user has logged in . .. :-S o well you left him too long on your comp i guess i dont let anyone in my room when my comps on letalone put there germs on my keybords

and your so irresponsible to let some dumass you know to get on a game the second you start playing and piss everyone off SO badly

then fuck, you shouldnt even be aloud to play EL