Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jamesvm

Who Incharged Work On Encyclopedia

ROTFL. - Nothing more to say. Yes Entropy, you are right I should post it on forum. The idea is that

jamesvm knew I am working on it because I TOLD HIM. Anyway it doesn't matter anymore.

Regards.

The artists (graphic, sound, music, writters, etc.) usually can't cooperate properly, they have to have their pride getting in the way.

Of course, I object to this statement. It's not true - well, not for writers, anyway. :blink:

-Lyn-

The artists (graphic, sound, music, writters, etc.) usually can't cooperate properly, they have to have their pride getting in the way.

Of course, I object to this statement. It's not true - well, not for writers, anyway. :blink:

-Lyn-

I agree with you may not be very good to try get help but I am willy to let those who ask totry let help me. Also look segv wants to help me :blink:.

I must admit, when you said you were doing the encyclopedia i thought the spelling and grammar etc would be really bad. I stand corrected, and apologise for doubting you!!!

Good work james! :blink:

I must admit, when you said you were doing the encyclopedia i thought the spelling and grammar etc would be really bad. I stand corrected, and apologise for doubting you!!!

Good work james! :blink:

well that because try best copy stuff from other encyclopedia and from elrock and elmanuel