Eternal Lands Official Forums
Acelon

The Clash Of The Titans

Some of you will remeber the Great War planned by Sirkillalot before the crash and those who participated loved it. Since no one has taken the steps to plan another, I decided I would do it. If you want to participate, sign up here or PM me in-game.

THE WAR WILL BE Saturday, October 9th at 8pm GMT.

The Rules

There will be 2 teams. Red and Blue

Each team will have a guild tag with the color of their team.

Targets will be chosen for each team. Once that target is killed, that team loses

There is one target per team. Each team is there to protect their target and try to kill the opposing team's target. The team's target who dies first loses.

Targets attack and defense must be under 30.

Once you die, you can't come back.

It will take place in Kilarin Fields. Each team will have a fort.

You may keep the items of those you killed.

I will be moderating (hopefully Hera and another mod will help too). Do not kill or try to kill me or them.

Teams will be picked at random, I will, however, try to put tose of he same guild on the same team.

Magic (not portals room) and summoning are both allowed.

Captains will choose the targets.

Since I am in the SegV guild, It will appear Im on the Red team. This is only just to escape some of the summons myself, do not attack me or you will have dire consequences *looks to hera and roja :( *

More may be added later.

So if you want to participate, sign up here. Teams will be decided later.

Current Teams

Red: Team captain: Elise

the_antiroot, Kalef, woodchuck, jasonx, Quinticus, goatsgomoo, Lord_Kilarin, Satan, DoubleK, Jackler, b0ki, Tidus, Raen, papabear, Ice, Yoshi, ssjgohn, TheThomas2,brain, Fei, rya_shazzaam,jpb, tiaskye,slashfury, jewbean, Metlinux_LNX, sweet_lura,brom, fallenmikac, dibit, logger, paladin, chatterbug89, riplizard, DarKKraD, Herder, vegar, ____oZZY_____, sailorboy, DOnpedro, Egomatrix, astrocreep

TARGET: KALEF

Blue: Team Captain: dragonsyoung

Mcdull, monoceros, zorro, 007, beyonce, bladestorm, JaHgAn, dorplein, LoTTo, Kadi, Moonshadow, Zeplin,Silvara, andromeda, benneton, kansle, hellinon, Shortanth, elf_ranger. bonecollector, shadowcircuit, Lord_arthur, coco, demostat,brain_huting, warchild, zmaster, elvenpyro, Mojo, eragorn_317, mcmantis,mikefeith, little_fluffy, alobar, metalkid, saro, asharzark, Keele, rogue, ryuu

TARGET: TBD

TIMES

Here are the basic time zones and times.

12PM PST

1PM MST

2PM CST

3PM EST

4PM AST

7PM WAT

8PM GMT

9PM CET

10PM EET

11PM BT

Im in even my p/c is crap atm

but got 2 quistions

*What time/date

*we have to join guilds that are called blue/red/pink? so yes im guild leader of hero so i cant leave that and join a collor guild :unsure:

Sign me up!

i'm not stupid enough to fight...but i am dumb enough to come watch in the nude  :D

Pah...naked... *Brings pickaxe to KF* I shall pwn you all. :)

Im in even my p/c is crap atm

but got 2 quistions

*What time/date

*we have to join guilds that are called blue/red/pink? so yes im guild leader of hero so i cant leave that and join a collor guild :)

Time and date will be set later this week.

As for ur guild, there are 2 options. Either you can use your guild as a temporary war guild (letting all people who can join on ur team join) or you could have ur tag different. Like if u were blue team, ur tag can be Blu3 or something ike that.

ermmm this will be kool how about don ego rya mcdull dragonsyoung elise grey and anyone else that can kill me vs all of el lol.. in other words i am in