Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Platyna

Black List.

so she want all scammers to post here.. lol so that means we all scammers that post here >.<

so she want all scammers to post here.. lol so that means we all scammers that post here >.<

She no that mean. She just talk bad.

The adventures of spelling the vacuum! The only place a gay kitten can destroy all grammer.

Edited by freeone3000

GimliOwnsYou is a scammer...

he asked for 1k to complete his quest and said he would give me a tit long in return but he ran off with the money and never gave me the tit long.

She no that mean. She just talk bad.

The adventures of spelling the vacuum! The only place a gay kitten can destroy all grammer.

Well you just did that because i don't know what the **ck you're talking about.....kitten?????? vacuum?????? What kind of pervert are you?

j/k

That bot Linux...

I wanted 100 life essences, they are 4.4gc each, so that makes 440gc for 100 life essences, right?

Well, "it" wanted 441 gc.... OMFG!! :angry:

This is no joke, i know you can't ban a bot but still... XD

Bignasty1 is a scammer. He changes his trade real quick and clicks the checkbox. Do not trade with him.

LogLog - He is my five year old son who plays sometimes. He tends to do the same as Bignasty1 but he doesn't really know better. He just enjoys trading. I ask that you be careful but go easy on him.

A few hours ago, i got a PM from Ilsf. A character on EL who wanted to train. He wanted to train, no weapons. So, I'm game, we're close to being even. Then he breaks out his sword and kills me. Then he doesn't return my stuff, which was as agreed. I want to report Ilsf for scamming. Lying, what ever you want to call it. Then I challenge him to a Fair Fight under a mod's eyes.

I have screen shots of the pages, but don't know how to attach them.

badboy1 it may be spelled differently.. like bad_boy1.. not sure right now, but he is a bagjumper.. looking forward to meet him in pk... :D

im quite new to game dont know very well and managed to get a free titanium serpent sword and ipaq25 decided toscam me and traded me a steel chain and long swordfor it and i accepted because i did not know how much it was worth and im really annoyed :P:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: