Eternal Lands Official Forums
Jebus

Does Anyone Roleplay Anymore?

Just wondering if anyone roleplays anymore.

Last night I just sat at beam and talked with some people (some of whom I never talked to before) and it was pretty fun, well for me since I'm an anti-social person irl and ingame :)

If anyone still roleplays, tell me. Or at least reply to this post ... don't make me look stupid. :)

[Future EDIT: Since I know NOBODY will reply to this let me state my future responce: Dammit, now I fell stupid. Like when you have that dream that you are in your underwear in class ...... wait, that was real, wasn't it? Oh god ....]

:)

I think I would like to roleplay in the game, if I wasn't so busy already... But then again, in another sense, I'm already roleplaying full-time. "Lyanna" - the female Elven Healer and Lorekeeper, just happens to be my favourite character to play. :ph34r: (See here for more details on my background: Memories of a Healer. It was my first post in the Storylines Forum).

-Lyn-

*poke*

I role play but the problem is that there's never enof people online who are interested to get a good rp session going on. So i settle for sitting at beam and chatting with random peoples also

*end poke*

your not alone :ph34r:

Role-playing is one of the things that seems to be missing from the game.. Not that I've been that social in-game so far, neither IC nor OOC. But then, many times when I've logged in, it has just been to test some changes in the client, and I really haven't had time to be social. :ph34r:

If I ever join a guild, I'd like it to be one where people role-play (if such a guild even exists.) :ph34r:

I love roleplaying too and was trying to revive it in the game. But I simply don't have the time...the game needs some strong leaders who are willing to actively work to do things like this-to start RPing and encourage others-on a constant basis. When I finish all the art..and a lot of maps are done..and a bunch of other shit, then i'll do it again :ph34r:

There, I replied.

I would love to RP, but I don't mean on the forums, that is boring. I hate words :D It's hard to get a good rp session going especially when RS plants keep coming into the game and ruining the fun (seems like everynight they are at beam).

If I ever join a guild, I'd like it to be one where people role-play (if such a guild even exists.)

I liked this idea a lot. I don't know if there is a roleplaying guild, but maybe you

should start one since this is a good idea :D *hint hint*

When I finish all the art..and a lot of maps are done..and a bunch of other shit, then i'll do it again 

Well when you start, keep me in mind :angry:

If I ever join a guild, I'd like it to be one where people role-play (if such a guild even exists.)

I liked this idea a lot. I don't know if there is a roleplaying guild, but maybe you

should start one since this is a good idea :D *hint hint*

Maybe I will... Maybe... :angry:

If I'm not mistaken, ~OX~ (Order of the Ox - Dwarven Guild), GPC (Grand Phoenix Council), and a bit of GARD (Guardian Knights) do some RP'ing once in a while. Maybe W&W too. But none are really dedicated to RP'ing seriously or consistently...with the possible exception of GPC.

-Lyn-

i just havent had time latly too much schoolwork hazor keeps bugging me telling me

"we got to get a rp going one day"

then i will say

"yeah i know im alitle busy latly tho"

:D:P:):ph34r:

:blink: ahh ninjas run

Heh, stop it ... I don't have any friends, so I'll just go RP by myself:

Jebus walks into the empty tavern, sits and drinks.

"Ah, better" he thinks to himself.

i dont know about you guys, but a roleplaying server would be 1337

;D

and i roleplay all the time, but its on another game

I love roleplaying too and was trying to revive it in the game. But I simply don't have the time...the game needs some strong leaders who are willing to actively work to do things like this-to start RPing and encourage others-on a constant basis. When I finish all the art..and a lot of maps are done..and a bunch of other shit, then i'll do it again :D

Aah, the memories are coming back from the days before animals where implemented. The stories told at the docks, the amazement of moonshadows size and beard for the first time, the plans made at the white stones city´s inn after another round of meads, recipes discussed of another herbal ice tea ( can u drink that kinda potion? ) open air concerts of air-didgedereedoo with backing vocals of my little green friend zabar (where is that frog anyway?)...

Indeed most of the time is now swallowed by the persue of leveling up. Not always though, when i feel the need of slowing down, i slow down, and if i am not mistaken for another bot after my greetings or completely ignored due to afk, conversation and stories of allsorts are easily started. I like to roleplay (not only on forums) more then fighting and i feel Eternal Lands is indeed the right environment. Can only hope to meet as many more fellow storytelling travellers on my way as i did already, and as long as they dont ask me to sell my purple cape there is always a swallow or two left in my flask.

Eternally Yours,

Nardo

i just havent had time latly too much schoolwork hazor keeps bugging me telling me

"we got to get a rp going one day"

then i will say

"yeah i know im alitle busy latly tho"

yeh he does that to me too .. cuz i'm teh 1337 ingame RP'er

o wait no he doesnt

<_<

anyhoo i love rp'ing inside the game b/c of the different settings you can put yourself in.. and there is so much you can do.. especially when you're rping with people you know

:D

i think a RP server would be insanely awesome

but it'd ahve to be a REAL roleplay server

you cant see anyones name until they introduce themselves to you, you cant see their life, no more emu, you should know how much you can carry, no channels, no PMs and so on

*Continues to gaze at the SS of the week/month/year/century/millennia/whatever it is now*

='(

*yay*

i really wanna rp sometime w/ jjk haz matrix eld tum ember yosh and everyone else i've rped with or want to rp with or maybe some people i dont wanna rp with maybe even some people i'd never rp with in my life but i would just cuz i really wanna rp sometime w/ jjk haz matrix eld tum ember yosh and everyone else i've rped with or want to rp with or maybe some people i dont wanna rp with maybe even some people i'd never rp with in my life but i would just cuz i really wanna rp sometime w/ jjk haz matrix eld tum ember yosh and everyone else i've rped with or want to rp with or maybe some people i dont wanna rp with maybe even some people i'd never rp with in my life but i would just cuz i really wanna rp sometime

*takes deep breath and returns to muchaco*

*yay*

i really wanna rp sometime w/ jjk haz matrix eld tum ember yosh and everyone else i've rped with or want to rp with or maybe some people i dont wanna rp with maybe even some people i'd never rp with in my life but i would just cuz i really wanna rp sometime w/ jjk haz matrix eld tum ember yosh and everyone else i've rped with or want to rp with or maybe some people i dont wanna rp with maybe even some people i'd never rp with in my life but i would just cuz i really wanna rp sometime w/ jjk haz matrix eld tum ember yosh and everyone else i've rped with or want to rp with or maybe some people i dont wanna rp with maybe even some people i'd never rp with in my life but i would just cuz i really wanna rp sometime

ditto only replace "ember" with "007"

dunno about you lot but my inner child is killed every time i go to see the storage guy...

me: "hi can i...withdraw...minerals...quartz...20...withdraw...minerals...rose quartz...20...withdraw...minerals...blue quartz...20...withdraw...ore...iron...20...thank you bye" :P

huh?

anyways (pays no attrention to the above post)

wee need to set up a rp date right NOW... no wait.. now ok hazor make the date i dont feel like making a date (that sounds odd)

wee need to set up a rp date right NOW... no wait.. now ok hazor make the date i dont feel like making a date (that sounds odd)

Haha.. yea.. it did sound odd. But, seriously, setting a day and time for something like that is hard, because everyone has differant schedules, and live in differant time zones...

huh?

anyways (pays no attrention to the above post)

oopsy me did i post in a sacred thread :D

anyways (sic) for the terminally slow, i was of course referring to the unrealistic jolt you receive when dealing with the stiff and unnatural storage system.

Simple: you set a time/date and annunce it on here a few days ahead of time. People can sign up in the thread if they want to play. Then on that day you BC that you're going to have an RP group starting NOW and those players come..say where you're meeting, etc..that's what I did. IF people don't RP right, then ignore them or if you're a mod teleport them away.

....I think lack of roleplaying was what made me 'stop' playing.

I tried to roleplay and on several occasions I was laughed and looked down upon, and when I stopped roleplaying the game well...I found it extremely old fashioned.

This site is in the RPG section at mopgd.com and I e-mailed them saying they need to move it from that section because it is a joke and a lie.

They were having RP meetings each week, and everytime I wanted to go either the game was sooooo lag I couldnt move, or by time I got there nobody bit maybe 1 or 2 people were there. I think the one good RP meeting had 7 people max...maybe 10 lol...not many thats what I do know.