Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

Slavv Banned For Macro Harvesting

My question is, why would he use a macro to get you banned? it'd be a lot faster, and easier, if he blocked or spammed or something... Either your brother is ingeniusly stupid(Please, forgive the insult), or you're bad at lying. :-p

Guest Slavv

Okay, I sincerely aplogyze to all the moderators and creators of Eternal Lands for what has happened and I Promise with all my heart that this will NEVER happen again, please forgive me and I wish to play EL once again. Please

Guest Slavv

NO! God dangit! Omfg, I swear I'll kill him for this, haha I know all of you will just laugh at this and I won't blame you.

I didn't even know that you guys unbanned my character like a day ago or so, and today when I came onto these forums to see if my character was unbanned or not because I promised not to let anything bad happen again if you guys gave me a second chance and then all I see is that my character was online again and macroing..I was like wutta heck!

Unfortunately when you guys unbanned my IP my brother got to my character before I ever even knew that he was unbanned. He got on my account because I never had the chance to change my password bc my computer IP was blocked so when he got on my character again he used the idiotic macro again, and that's when Learner caught the little s.o.b.

I know that you guys are thinking I'm making bunch of bs up but I never had the chance to change my password to prevent this from repeating. And I never even got to use the second chance you guys gave me =( Please I know this is getting on your nerves now bc it has happend again, but if there is anyway you guys can change the password for me and give ME, not my brother, but ME a second chance to play your game again, it will be greatly appreciated...please

Guest Slavv

Oh and I have cleaned up our home computer from all the bots and put a password on it so my little brother would never get to use it without my permission anymore....so I PROMISE and SWEAR that it will not happen again bc every time my brother is going to use the computer it's going to be under my supervision. I want to play EL once again, please Learner, give me this last chance and I will prove to you that I'm NOT a macroer like you think I am.

Guest Slavv

But c'mon, I didn't even get the chance to change my pass! I can see how you're saying "but not 3rd" but really, I didn't even get to use my 2nd chance =(((((( I was working the entire day yesterday right after school, and I think that's when you guys unbanned my character and that's when my 12 yr old brother was home. GRrrr...Please, I apologyze for this, and I've got the computer protected now and I just want you guys to give me this last chance..I SWEAR on my life that this will not ever happen again as long as my account lasts.

Guest Guest

slavv you don't seem to be caring too much of your second chance i don't see a piont you get a other one

Guest Guest
so my little brother

so this was yer little brother smart kid lol

needs to learn good manners to

how sad stupidier than yer little brother

Guest Slavv

no! I cared a lot for my second chance, it's just that when Learner or other moderators unbanned my IP I was at work until very late, and I didn't check my account until after school today, and that's when it was already banned bc my brother used the macro again. I cared a lot that's why I was pleading the moderators for so long, bc I really wanted it...it's just that I didn't get a chance to get on my character to change the password before my brother got on him again.

I really wanna play, I promise not to screw up this time. Please EL moderators, I promise with all I have this time, give me this one LAST chance, and I promise you that I won't let you down.

I catch the people and pass them on to Entropy to decide which bans stay and which ones get lifted. The bans I lift are the ones that were only intended as short terms ones. But, macroing also needs exp changes, which only Entropy does.

Guest Slavv

Well Entropy, please, lift this ban for one last time, and I don't mind the exp change bc yes I do realize that my character gained a couple of exp points while my brother had it on macro, but I did get my harvesting up to 27 all by myself when I used to play on it before it got banned the first time. I thank you all moderators for your patience with me, and I apologyze for this. Now that I got the computer protected and a password on it, I will not allow this to happen again, and I swear on this...I just hope you guys can forgive me this one last time. Please Entropy and Learner, I apologyze

I really wish people could come up with a better excuse then my brother/sister/friend did it.... If you read some of the past posts on bans you would see that dosn't work. Be creative say that the toster made you do it. :)

Guest Slavv

Entropy and Learner, Please unban my character, and give me this one LAST chance, please. I really wanna play and I promise you that you won't get anymore trouble from me.

Hey, if you guys don't belive what I've written, then I have nothing else to say =( I mean I can't explain what happened any clearer, I can just hope, omg I wanna play so bad, please Learner believe me...

and then:

Okay, I sincerely aplogyze to all the moderators and creators of Eternal Lands for what has happened and I Promise with all my heart that this will NEVER happen again, please forgive me and I wish to play EL once again. Please
Banned again and character account has been locked for macro harvesting 10k vegies AGAIN!

And you want a third chance?

:lol:

Guest Slavv

Just this one LAST chance, please. I reallllllllllly want to play and my character will NEVER cause anymore trouble. Cmon please

activate rant mode...

jebus and quinticus ...

GET A LIFE !!!

and let ent and the mods deal with this poor guy and other sthat got banned.

no1 needs your wannabee educated and pseudointelectual BS.

i just hope you guys get forum-banned  :angry:

rant mode off , sorry to all others for the offtopic :blink:

btw...this story is so dumb, it must be true...how about changing his pass before lifting the ban again...just to make sure ;) and pm him the new pass thru forums

...it looks like his lil monster can't access his forums account at least

Guest Slavv

Soldus I don't know if you are either laughing at me or being serious, but what you said is what I've been hoping for. I was hoping you guys would e-mail me a new password to my e-mail address at darkenknight11@hotmail.com and then lift the ban.....please, I wannna plaaaay really bad. I'm on my knees

Guest Guest

*voice of bad devil on entropy's shoulder pipes up*

charge him a bond in US$

ehehehehehehehehehe

*poof*