Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

Slavv Banned For Macro Harvesting

Guest Guest

nevermind i understand now, he was harvesting without getting exp...i dont suppose he liked to click?

You're a Mother Fucker Learner

I think you can forget having it lifted any time soon. :lol:

Well I hope you got evidence of the macroing part of this case..

In guild events like making essences, bars, potions, etc. the amounts can easily go over 10k, and even when it's just a two persons's job a bag with 3k till 10k items isn't very unusual.

For an event like this, or preparing it (the one harvesting, the other bringing it to storage), heavy bags do occur and don't automatically indicate macroing.

But I guess the no-answer-on-PM's part (and such) did precede the ban, but just wasn't mention here..

Come on Marc, Learner is not an idiot. ;-)

Regards.

Well I hope you got evidence of the macroing part of this case..

In guild events like making essences, bars, potions, etc. the amounts can easily go over 10k, and even when it's just a two persons's job a bag with 3k till 10k items isn't very unusual.

For an event like this, or preparing it (the one harvesting, the other bringing it to storage), heavy bags do occur and don't automatically indicate macroing.

But I guess the no-answer-on-PM's part (and such) did precede the ban, but just wasn't mention here..

Well the only reply from the macroer was that learner is a mf so i think there is no doubt =)

Hmm.. for a moment I thought you were really saying:
Come on Marc, Learner is an idiot. ;-)
there, teh banned 0n3na.. :lol:

(Did the post get edited in the meantime? Was it Plat? Was it Lrnr? Was it just my brainwaves disturbed by the full moon? :D ^_^)

Anyway, not or not not, luckely I'll judge myself if I think he isn't or not n't.

Ow whatever.. I was just wondering, because of the minimum of information about the ban.. just wondering. :)

Guest Slavv

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE READ THIS FULLY!! THIS IS A MISTAKE!!

I am the official owner of Slavv and my brother was there when I was creating him so he new the password to him. Then Eternal Lands got so addictive that I couldn't stop playing it which made my brother really mad. I got a week of vacation from work and I wasn't home and that's when my brother downloaded the Macro or whatever you guys where calling it and played it on my guy and got caught...and when he found out my character got banned here in forums that's why he posted the cussword refering to Learner so you guys would never give me back my guy...and I really really really badly want to play again!!! All the levels on there are my real levels because I still remeber before I left for my vacation and I never used any macros....please...i beg you, this is a mistake..if you guys would please forgive for my brother's actions and I promise not to let him know my password....I REALLY WANT TO PLAY =(((( I love this game and I don't want my character to be banned just because my brother hated this game because I was so addicted to it. Please, I know it's all up to you, but I beg for your forgiveness and if you are willing to give my character back, I will never let anybody know my password from now on..i know it was my mistake to let him know first of all, but I didn't know that my brother would do a stupid thing like that. Please please please, I beg you all...Learner you are doing a very fine job at moderating and I have to apologyze for my brother's actions...it's all up to you my friend, I beg you =( I won't let this happen again if you give my character a second chance. Please

Hmm.. for a moment I thought you were really saying:
Come on Marc, Learner is an idiot. ;-)
there, teh banned 0n3na.. :lol:

(Did the post get edited in the meantime? Was it Plat? Was it Lrnr? Was it just my brainwaves disturbed by the full moon? ;) ^_^)

Anyway, not or not not, luckely I'll judge myself if I think he isn't or not n't.

Ow whatever.. I was just wondering, because of the minimum of information about the ban.. just wondering. :)

No I never wrote that Learner is an idiot therefore never edited this post.

Why Learner is not an idiot? Because he caught like zillion macroers so he knows how does macroing

person behaves, I think everyone knows it. People thinks he is evil bastard and spending all days on

hunting people to ban them for macroing - it is wrong. Usually Learner catches them because he is

spending much his in-game time in the mines - hint: his harvest level. ;-D

Regards.

I am the official owner of Slavv and my brother was there when I was creating him so he new the password to him. Then Eternal Lands got so addictive that I couldn't stop playing it which made my brother really mad. I got a week of vacation from work and I wasn't home and that's when my brother downloaded the Macro or whatever you guys where calling it and played it on my guy and got caught...and when he found out my character got banned here in forums that's why he posted the cussword refering to Learner so you guys would never give me back my guy...and I really really really badly want to play again!!! All the levels on there are my real levels because I still remeber before I left for my vacation and I never used any macros....please...i beg you, this is a mistake..if you guys would please forgive for my brother's actions and I promise not to let him know my password....I REALLY WANT TO PLAY =(((( I love this game and I don't want my character to be banned just because my brother hated this game because I was so addicted to it. Please, I know it's all up to you, but I beg for your forgiveness and if you are willing to give my character back, I will never let anybody know my password from now on..i know it was my mistake to let him know first of all, but I didn't know that my brother would do a stupid thing like that. Please please please, I beg you all...Learner you are doing a very fine job at moderating and I have to apologyze for my brother's actions...it's all up to you my friend, I beg you =( I won't let this happen again if you give my character a second chance. Please

Meh. Not my place to post but everyone so far has blamed their brother/sister/cat/dog...

I am the official owner of Slavv and my brother was there when I was creating him so he new the password to him.  Then Eternal Lands got so addictive that I couldn't stop playing it which made my brother really mad.  I got a week of vacation from work and I wasn't home and that's when my brother downloaded the Macro or whatever you guys where calling it and played it on my guy and got caught...and when he found out my character got banned here in forums that's why he posted the cussword refering to Learner so you guys would never give me back my guy...and I really really really badly want to play again!!!  All the levels on there are my real levels because I still remeber before I left for my vacation and I never used any macros....please...i beg you, this is a mistake..if you guys would please forgive for my brother's actions and I promise not to let him know my password....I REALLY WANT TO PLAY =(((( I love this game and I don't want my character to be banned just because my brother hated this game because I was so addicted to it.  Please, I know it's all up to you, but I beg for your forgiveness and if you are willing to give my character back, I will never let anybody know my password from now on..i know it was my mistake to let him know first of all, but I didn't know that my brother would do a stupid thing like that.  Please please please, I beg you all...Learner you are doing a very fine job at moderating and I have to apologyze for my brother's actions...it's all up to you my friend, I beg you =(  I won't let this happen again if you give my character a second chance.  Please

Meh. Not my place to post but everyone so far has blamed their brother/sister/cat/dog...

theres a reason why i barge in on my moms boyfriend when their door is closed ;) (limited time warrenty... stop-a-bro/sis, only 29.95 :) )

Guest Slavv

Hey, if you guys don't belive what I've written, then I have nothing else to say =( I mean I can't explain what happened any clearer, I can just hope, omg I wanna play so bad, please Learner believe me...

Guest Guest

Slavv...exactly how many family members have messed up people's accounts for this game? Every time there's a screw up...MY BRO DID IT!! I'm not saying it's not true in your case (as it may, no one can ever tell), but it's over used. IF i ever screw up i'm going for teh biggy...MY DOG ATE IT. That'll be my excuse. I swear learner/entropy/teh banned 0n3na/roja/etc. ...my dog ate it. That's why (insert bad thing here) happened. I swear!

Not that what i say really matters in these decisions, but i think it's just load of crap. And i'm sorry if the case is different for you. Kill your brother, or punch him really hard. Too Bad.

MY DOG ATE IT, I SWEAR!

I'm not saying i'm believeing or not beileving as I know nothing of the situation, but in general: brothers(littler ones in particular) have a tendincy of doing certain things on purpose to screw up their brothers/sisters life ..well u get were i'm going.

The descision based in this forum should be in regards as to whether the person being accused seems willing to take action to prevent this from happening again.(my personal opinion, mixed in with ent's, "everyone deserves a second chance")

Truthfully if you look at the alternatives, it's either going to be someone who has been macroing, or a brother/sister/friend that caused the dispute.

Some people here act as there are a million reasons as to why these things happen; well there isn't!

Learner seems to be getting more experienced at finding out if ppl are using macros, but all in all, if I had a ticked friend that somehow knew my password(hypothetically) he can easily make it look as the character is being run by computer, if for no other reason to get me banned and angry.

[edit] I'm getting sick and tired of mentally unstable people that feel they have to make a lame joke, involving what the accused said; in a sarchastic way [/edit]

anyway those were my 2cents.

ciao!

i can see your point jojo, however, you must understand people like me (as i was the one making the joke) annoyance. I work hard at making sure i am not doing anything to get myself banned. Also I MAKE SURE no one has my password. These things are really easy to do. It agravates me when i see people breaking rules and everyone (being different people) who does it using the same excuse. These kind of actions just waste people's time, especially the people who work on the game to make it better. If i decide to have a laugh at their expense...i don't see the harm in it. Once again it's very easy to ensure no one has your password (i.e. change it daily/weekly/monthly). A few commands and its finished.

Also, i agree with you on your idea. It could work if there are incrimental punishments the more it happens. I think the actions of the account reflect on the owner of the account. IT IS VERY EASY TO GUARD YOUR PASSWORD!

Guest Slavv

I can see how you guys might think that my story is fake just because it sounds alike with all the others, but I just have no other way of prooving to you guys to show that I'm not lying. Please, believe me.

I know it was my fault to letting my brother know the password at first, but he only knew it because he was there when I was creating my character and overtime I forgot that he knew it. It's not like I let him know the password so we both could use the character because I know that's cheating too and I wouldn't do that. Please, give me a second chance, I will never let anybody know my password anymore and I will do everything I can to keep it protected...please, please give me a second chance, and I will NEVER let this happen again, please.

I can see how you guys might think that my story is fake just because it sounds alike with all the others, but I just have no other way of prooving to you guys to show that I'm not lying. Please, believe me.

I know it was my fault to letting my brother know the password at first, but he only knew it because he was there when I was creating my character and overtime I forgot that he knew it. It's not like I let him know the password so we both could use the character because I know that's cheating too and I wouldn't do that. Please, give me a second chance, I will never let anybody know my password anymore and I will do everything I can to keep it protected...please, please give me a second chance, and I will NEVER let this happen again, please.

People who are accused of blaming on mother/father/sister/brother also say this.

The fact is, it doesnt matter whether it was you or your brother, your character did it, you were banned, so thats it.

My point being, admit what has happened, apologise and promise (and thus make sure) that it wont happen again.