Sign in to follow this  
Hellinon

Guns

Do guns kill, or do people?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do guns kill, or do people?

• Guns do the killing
    • No people do

I think people do the killing since a gun is an inatimate object and incapable of though ....

...thought...?

in that case the only difference between people and guns is the amount of self-propelled animation, then again, not even that is certain (after all, sometimes the gun "just went off" :D )

People make the guns. Therefore they are directly the killers. The shooter is an indirect killer.

Gun does the killing. The person just ... um .... motivates it to do so.

the Gun cant kill ppl by himself.. humans need to use it. so the human kills :D

i can't even believe we need to ask that question...

...anyway the point is when you give a stupid/crazy/thoughtless person a fast way to punish another person, do you really expect that stupid/crazy/thoughtless person to make a good judgement call and withhold that punishment until there's been a fair trial, or do you think the stupid/crazy/thoughtless person might perhaps just shoot first ask questions later.

don't let fools make the big calls.

...anyway the point is when you give a stupid/crazy/thoughtless person a fast way to punish another person, do you really expect that stupid/crazy/thoughtless person to make a good judgement call and withhold that punishment until there's been a fair trial, or do you think the stupid/crazy/thoughtless person might perhaps just shoot first ask questions later.

being a stupid/crazy/thoughtless person, I prefer to ask my victim if they know why I am about to pull the trigger ..... make a game of it .... almost like Trivial pursuit, minus the neato playing cards .... :ph34r:

asking questions second just eliminated the fun

:D

...anyway the point is when you give a stupid/crazy/thoughtless person a fast way to punish another person,  do you really expect that stupid/crazy/thoughtless person to make a good judgement call and withhold that punishment until there's been a fair trial, or do you think the stupid/crazy/thoughtless person might perhaps just shoot first ask questions later.

being a stupid/crazy/thoughtless person, I prefer to ask my victim if they know why I am about to pull the trigger ..... make a game of it .... almost like Trivial pursuit, minus the neato playing cards .... :ph34r:

asking questions second just eliminated the fun

:D

sounds like america vs iraq

nice one.

Anyway, why have guns and amos but not having nukes? I think we should have the right to own nukes and RPGs!

yeah..just like at my D&D collection! :D

what about age limits?  :(  im 14... does that mean i can have a gun and no ammo?

No, but you can have ammo and no gun :)

yeah..just like at my D&D collection! :(

That reminds me . . . I need to go back to my parents' house and get my D&D books and stuff <_<

Anyway, why have guns and amos but not having nukes? I think we should have the right to own nukes and RPGs!

yeah..just like at my D&D collection! :D

what about age limits?  :P  im 14... does that mean i can have a gun and no ammo?

No, but you can have ammo and no gun :)

My parents wont let me play D&D :angry: