Sign in to follow this  
Hellinon

Guns

Do guns kill, or do people?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do guns kill, or do people?

• Guns do the killing
    • No people do

The guns do the killing, the people just cause it. :)

I really don't think that if you pointed your finger out, and said "BANG!" anyone would die...

I personaly think it depends on the case... if its accedentaly shooting or perposful shooting...In cases of accidents its the gun.... perposeful shooting its the person, i mean if they didnt have a gun they would find some othere way to kill right?

and hazor if they persoon was old and had a VERY bad heart maybe.. it has happened

This again =)

The person kills, but having a gun makes it very easy. It makes you feel powerful, you can shoot from a distance and only have to pull the trigger. Its easier to run from a knife or a baseball bat and when one has a gun close, he is less likely to change his mind about killing someone. Yes or no?

I'll put this in Nextlish...

*throw knifes to shasso*

Translation:

*throws knives at shasso*

*catches the knife, grabs aepox and carves him a new butthole*

Do keyboads cause bad grammar and spelling? No, AOL does.

hahaha! :lol: But I do not use AOL, im in europe, so what is causing my bad grammar :D

And its true, like mr Moore :D said: People in canada have a ton of guns lying around too, it is a hunting nation, but they do not go around and kill eachother

Every country connected to the internet has its own AOL.

Poland has wp.pl, onet.pl and o2.pl which are womb of whole Polish internet stupidity. ;-D

Regards.

Isnt AOL America OnLine or something like that :P

the situation is a kid was playing with a gun, it shot, and brained an old woman buying groceries across the street

the situation is a kid was playing with a gun, it shot, and brained an old woman buying groceries across the street

It was probably the kid's dad's gun, who should have kept the gun locked up, and taught the kid not to touch it and/or how to safely handle it (depending on the age of the kid).

If you live in the USA, watch Bowling for Columbine, great movie on this subject.

Ditto

Anyway, I think that guns should be allowed, everyone should have a gun. But no ammo.

Then the gun would simply be a decorative piece. An unloaded gun doesn't seem like the friendliest thing to have lying around, even if you can't fire it.

I think that guns don't do the killing: the people do. Just like in the case of cars: a person doesn't maintenance it, check the oil, check the serpentine belt, tread belts, etc.. in which case the only thing wrong with the car is the operator. :angry:

Anyway Ent. I have a gun (30-30 Winchester Safari Express XE) AND the ammo. I'm set. :blink:

Anyway, I think that guns should be allowed, everyone should have a gun. But no ammo.

Fine with me, I can make my own. :blink:

Fine with me, I can make my own. :angry:

what about age limits? :blink: im 14... does that mean i can have a gun and no ammo?

If you live in the USA, watch Bowling for Columbine, great movie on this subject.

i think that the southpark cartoon piece in the film explained very nicely what the problem is...

Actually, that piece is not from Southpark, nor is it made by the Southpark guys.

Anyway, why have guns and amos but not having nukes? I think we should have the right to own nukes and RPGs!

Actually, that piece is not from Southpark, nor is it made by the Southpark guys.

*sigh* nothing is ever as it seems

I think people do the killing since a gun is an inatimate object and incapable of though ....

I think people do the killing since a gun is an inatimate object and incapable of though ....

...thought...?

in that case the only difference between people and guns is the amount of self-propelled animation, then again, not even that is certain (after all, sometimes the gun "just went off" :D )