Eternal Lands Official Forums

My El Predictions..

Hahaha remember when Hades killed Mooner and took his serp?! aahaha XD Here's from when i received the news...

Are you sure about that? I remember when Hades killed Tropicano and took HIS sword, and Moon and I had a talk with Hades until he gave it back.

Hmm, planned on coming back to play for a bit till p2p came about, but not even 5 minutes into the game I was already pissed off at the world and starting spamming the channels worse then ever which was bad lol, but hry what can I say, snotty little kids will be snotty little kids.

Overall some people need to grow up.

As for the old days, I start December 2 years ago...back when tutorial was still up, and tropi was only in the high 30's in stats I believe...if not then it was before december lol.

I liked those days, friendly community, Yoshi was almost always in the general chat channel...well sometimes anyways lol. Jevik was being Mr. Ego in VotD. And Tirnwood Vale wasnt called by that name.

Played for a long time, become well known then coming back today very few, and I mean very few people even recognized my name.

Learner is still the rockerz, and his ants rockerz. To bad to see the community has changed from the old atmoshpere to one that almost rivals RS.

i must say, arafin, that i only played RS for a grand total of 10 minutes before i quit. I was currious as to why everyone here hated it so much. Well i learned after 2 minutes, felt the same after 3, and was AFK the last 7. I agree with you. The community here is starting to stagnate into feeling kind like RS. HOWEVER! There are the really great people that are here. Mostly everyone who's posted on this board are good reasons why EL is still great. Can't say much about what it used to be like, becuase i've only been here a few months. But i can say it's still a great place because it's a pleasure to play with people like the ones posting here. I really can't say that about the some of the people posting in flames or abuse. BUT the really great people are still prevalent in the community, which i think makes it 100x better than that other "R" game.

Jebus, your attitude is one that causes them to remember "the good old times".

You're just an ass-kisser so shut up please.

oh ya he is!!!!! now hes on our good side he gets.... fre... complementary.... peanuts =D

and we will make out wiht him now ;D

Hmm, planned on coming back to play for a bit till p2p came about, but not even 5 minutes into the game I was already pissed off at the world and starting spamming the channels worse then ever which was bad lol, but hry what can I say, snotty little kids will be snotty little kids.

Overall some people need to grow up.

As for the old days, I start December 2 years ago...back when tutorial was still up, and tropi was only in the high 30's in stats I believe...if not then it was before december lol.

I liked those days, friendly community, Yoshi was almost always in the general chat channel...well sometimes anyways lol. Jevik was being Mr. Ego in VotD. And Tirnwood Vale wasnt called by that name.

Played for a long time, become well known then coming back today very few, and I mean very few people even recognized my name.

Learner is still the rockerz, and his ants rockerz. To bad to see the community has changed from the old atmoshpere to one that almost rivals RS.

i don't think EL is anywhere near as bad as RS

and for those people still quoting me *coughmikehcough*

*head inflates to the size of a small moon*

just drop it, i was having a bad day. i appologize. and im not a repeated offender or anything, that was the first time i "blew up".

so sorry to 007, because I had no right to say that all old players were whining, because a lot have been nice to me and i should respect them because they know better than i do.

:)

Are you sure about the time? The game only just turned two, I joined in february, 1.7 years ago, and that was way before the newbie island (I suppose that's what you mean by tutorial) was created.

Are you sure about the time? The game only just turned two, I joined in february, 1.7 years ago, and that was way before the newbie island (I suppose that's what you mean by tutorial) was created.

i'm not saying you're wrong, but didn't we celebrate EL's bday on valentine's day in february?

i'm not saying you're wrong, but didn't we celebrate EL's bday on valentine's day in february?

I started in february, and I believe that was shortly after the game was announced. But Entropy recently mentioned somewhere that they had now worked on the game for two years.

A lot of work was done before we got to see the game.

awwww i love jebus. He's my friend, and i don't even have to wait until sunday to talk to him any more :P . These boards can make the impossible happen.

so you're gay? i have nothing against gay people, but don't bring me into that shit because i have a girlfriend.

anyways, this is all old news. i appologized to 007, so it's done.

Yea...great times, I enjoyed all that...Wait never mind! I started in late March :D Wish i heard about this game back when it came out...Now I'm saddened I missed out on the greatest moments in game...Well! Guess I gotta make new great moments! :rolleyes:

Is this the fourth hardship or is this the important thing happening? Or was the harvest thing a hardship?

What does the future hold now, oh mighty one? :(

Hahaha remember when Hades killed Mooner and took his serp?! aahaha XD Here's from when i received the news...

Are you sure about that? I remember when Hades killed Tropicano and took HIS sword, and Moon and I had a talk with Hades until he gave it back.

I always thought Hades killed Mooner with damage rings and took his serp, a sword Trop didnt have at that time. And that's why Hades ended up on CO's Enemies list...he's still there! XD

not sure if anyone remembers me to be an oldbie or not but i guess now its kinda a matter of oppinion since i cant remember when i started (no it aint the same day i registered for the forums).but i remember some of this stuff.like the lvling uber rabbits. see thru character models.and some other stuff.