Eternal Lands Official Forums
I_am_Spock

Buying Mod Powers

NH is $500 USD, Mod is $2k USD, SMod is $5k USD.

and if you abuse it, you lose it, no refunds :rolleyes:

NH is $500 USD, Mod is $2k USD, SMod is $5k USD.

and if you abuse it, you lose it, no refunds :)

Except from that last part it's somewhat like running for president in the US...

hey thats not how much i paid!!!! :)

LOL j/k

I'll ban someone for $1k USD :)

Cicero, its $1k for a permament ban, only $100 USD for a ban that Entropy id permitted to review to see if he stays banned. And don't forget to make sure that Entropy gets his cut form a $1k USD ban!

I'll ban someone for $1k USD  :)

Cicero, its $1k for a permament ban, only $100 USD for a ban that Entropy id permitted to review to see if he stays banned. And don't forget to make sure that Entropy gets his cut form a $1k USD ban!

You were supposed to send me the revised price sheet. I'm always the last to know :huh:

How much is it for an ad in the game? Would like one saying "Wytters essences - like your mom made them" ;)

I always thought it would be cool to have like an EL newspaper with player added articles and stuff on it.. most wanted lists and interactive stuff. You'd go to a news stand in the game and read it there. Pay a few gold coins and it'd download on your comp :)

I always thought it would be cool to have like an EL newspaper with player added articles and stuff on it.. most wanted lists and interactive stuff. You'd go to a news stand in the game and read it there. Pay a few gold coins and it'd download on your comp :)

would be better if it just opened up a web page or something some people *coughmecough* have a very limited space to work with *cougharround680kbcough* must rember to clean out my el chat_log its geting big i think 21 mb

would be better if it just opened up a web page or something some people *coughmecough* have a very limited space to work with *cougharround680kbcough* must rember to clean out my el chat_log its geting big i think 21 mb

The Eternal Times

Tried already. Trouble is, it needs constant updating by players. If there was a way to make it automated, or enough players to regularly update it, then it would be feasible.

But maybe in the future, this is how it might turn out to be like. :) :)

-Lyn-

The Eternal Times

Tried already. Trouble is, it needs constant updating by players. If there was a way to make it automated, or enough players to regularly update it, then it would be feasible.

But maybe in the future, this is how it might turn out to be like. :):P

-Lyn-

when was the last time i saw a newspaper about Neopetstm

yea sounds like a good idea for a newspaper... u have to get someone williing to update it though.... dont expect me to be a lackie in that <_<

as for the mod buying .... ARE U SERIOUS~!!!!!1@1 :) grr

(what if u send something to Ent... does that count.... :) )

For anybody who doesn't get this, the original post was complete sarcasm. Don't count on being able to buy mod powers. -.-

Were it my game, for that 1000 dollars I'd do just about anything. :)

I'll ban someone for $1k USD  :)

So if I pay you 100 USD can you either ban yourself or Ent? :) Btw if I pay more can you unban ppl? ^^

I always thought it would be cool to have like an EL newspaper with player added articles and stuff on it.. most wanted lists and interactive stuff. You'd go to a news stand in the game and read it there. Pay a few gold coins and it'd download on your comp :D

The Eternal Times

But maybe in the future, this is how it might turn out to be like. :):P

-Lyn-

Build a perl script...but the entries would still have to be submitted for review...maybe automate the incorporation too...

Sounds do-able.

;) I'd be overjoyed if i could see a newspaper come To EL. the only reason people can't do these things is sadly, noone submits and EL.net is dead and buried.

So if I pay you 100 USD can you either ban yourself or Ent? :D Btw if I pay more can you unban ppl? ^^

Sure, I'll ban myself for 100 USD, but I have DialUp, so I have a dynamic IP :D

And of course, we can unban anyone for the right amount :)

So if I pay you 100 USD can you either ban yourself or Ent? :D Btw if I pay more can you unban ppl? ^^

Sure, I'll ban myself for 100 USD, but I have DialUp, so I have a dynamic IP :)

And of course, we can unban anyone for the right amount :)

how much would it take to unban KillerLamb? :D

(i think i sent u an email too Ent :lol: )