Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hellinon

More Races

will there be more playable races in the game or will we be forever stuck with the lamo elves, humans, and dwarves?

As long as there are no noticable differences it has no use at all.

The only thing that makes a difference is the fighting books (human, elf, dwarf).

But for the rest, all properties are the same.

Maybe to start with, elves should have +5 dexterity, dwarves +5 toughness and humans +5 rationality or so.

er.. draegoni you mean? ;)

just 3 more? and do we really have to do the classic dungeons and dragons thing? We should make up our own races, like, ent should just sit down with a pencil and scribble on something. Every game maker says we should be intuitive with the game design, so why are we just doing the half-orc half-dragon thing? And also another dissapointment, i dont want to have to give up my dwarf character amd all my stats ;)

just 3 more? and do we really have to do the classic dungeons and dragons thing? We should make up our own races, like, ent should just sit down with a pencil and scribble on something.

Umm..ok so you want to be playing as stick men with perhaps some brightly colored ..uh.. shapes for heads and bodies?

Every game maker says we should be intuitive with the game design, so why are we just doing the half-orc half-dragon thing? And also another dissapointment, i dont want to have to give up my dwarf character amd all my stats :D

How is being intuitive with game design have anything to do with what races we put in the game? Btw, a lot of people like the traditional type fantasy races. And you won't have to give up any character or stats, don't know why you would think that.

well oviously when i make my half-dragon man i will want to spend more time on it then my boring oll dwarf.

Half..giants..?..are they like, really bulky and human height, or really wimpy and uber tall?