Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aragorn1-Real

Get Easy Enriched

ok i have artificer and did 500 magic ess and no enriched.so i think enriched must be easy to create them maybe after 100 magic ess 1enriched.And a new perk like Losyer.Dont lose items anymore if you die.it can cost 15k :)

Yeah, he thinks enriched essences should be eaiser to make, and he doesn't want to lose stuff when he dies.

ok i have artificer and did 500 magic ess and no enriched.so i think enriched must be easy to create them maybe after 100 magic ess 1enriched.And a new perk like Losyer.Dont lose items anymore if you die.it can cost 15k :)

no

suggest forum not general conversion forum and no both suggest they would make efe's less rare which make price go down and second one i know ent would go for that plus half fun race back to get your stuff

ok i have artificer and did 500 magic ess and no enriched.so i think enriched must be easy to create them maybe after 100 magic ess 1enriched.And a new perk like Losyer.Dont lose items anymore if you die.it can cost 15k ;)

no

hell no.

no

hell no.

What they said.... 500 ess... omg u r so... >.< *goes to flames forum to vent it out*

Thing is Enriched essences should stay hard to come by. Don't forget we need mostly regular fire essences to smelt bars and make stuff and regular life essences to summon usual creatures... :huh: Would be awkward to get Enriched fire essences by dozens when all you need is 700 regular fire essences to make that batch of titanium bars... :)

But...

I have a fancy the probability to generate Enriched essences should be related to the Alchemy level, and maybe a cross attribute like perception, along with the Artificer perk. Oh, not a very big difference, but a little plus that would not make those items less rare.

Hell, I managed to get one Enriched LE when I did not expect it. Now it's safely stored for a time when I'll be able to use it with little chance of losing it ! Yes, my preciousssssss...

That's the kind of behaviour you'd expect from one who has a very rare item, woudn't you ?

Thing is Enriched essences should stay hard to come by. Don't forget we need mostly regular fire essences to smelt bars and make stuff and regular life essences to summon usual creatures... :huh: Would be awkward to get Enriched fire essences by dozens when all you need is 700 regular fire essences to make that batch of titanium bars... :)

But...

I have a fancy the probability to generate Enriched essences should be related to the Alchemy level, and maybe a cross attribute like perception, along with the Artificer perk. Oh, not a very big difference, but a little plus that would not make those items less rare.

Hell, I managed to get one Enriched LE when I did not expect it. Now it's safely stored for a time when I'll be able to use it with little chance of losing it ! Yes, my preciousssssss...

That's the kind of behaviour you'd expect from one who has a very rare item, woudn't you ?

Well spoke...

i had that pek and was unlucky to make 11,000 fes and i got none few 100 more a few days l8er and 3. i made 2000 life ess and got 4 made 7000 magic ess got 1 ...... 1000's of manna pots and 1 extra manna.. with [reset] none ...

but you dont want everyone having best armor as its better to look forword to somthing than every one having it as then u wont think your a G for your efforts i think if anything they should be harder

may b a super enriched ess for golden armor wich is super rare so when some nne has it its somthign to admire or what ever would like to see the best players [stat]

with armor wich is only can be warn by the best players like 10 armors each slitly ber=tter than the last for top 10 etc...

ok i have artificer and did 500 magic ess and no enriched.so i think enriched must be easy to create them maybe after 100 magic ess 1enriched.And a new perk like Losyer.Dont lose items anymore if you die.it can cost 15k :P

no

hell no.

What they said.... 500 ess... omg u r so... >.< *goes to flames forum to vent it out*

*nods*

No! :(