Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

Mouh_sonof_bouh

Mouh_sonof_Bouh has been temporarily banned (i.e. suspended) for having been caught afk macro harvesting Fruit (8k were found in his bag this time). I suggest that a minimum of 20k harv & OA exp be removed.

Once Entropy is satsified with his EXP adjustment & and that he wont do it again, he should be reactivated.

Guest Mouh_sono_Bouh

OOOoooppps sry .......

I promess i ll respect the rules now ...... plz let me play again as fast as possible ( and dont remove too many harv XP !!

K ....... i promess again ... wont do hat more .... :P

The entire reason for removing exp is so it hurts, personally I'd remove all harv exp and an equal amount of OA on the first, all exp on second. Entropy is just to nice to people that are breaking his rules :P

OOOoooppps sry .......

I promess i ll respect the rules now ...... plz let me play again as fast as possible ( and dont remove too many harv XP !!

K ....... i promess again ... wont do hat more .... :P

Meh, how many did you gain? like 3-4 levels? and maybe 4 levels on harv..that would be the good amount to remove.

Guest Guest
OOOoooppps sry .......

K ....... i promess again ... wont do hat more .... :(

Kind of funny how you promise that now?

Didn't I tell you a week ago that it's against the rules when you had a big bag of 18k fruits under you and had your clan sell them to the store?

I would suggest major xp wipe on this one, and possibly also removing all coins from storage, seeing as he sells all these Fruits to the Tavern on a regular basis.

btw, how about giving a choice to the macroers: get all harvest (or whatever he is doing) wiped or pay the fine :) or buy a t-shirt

Then rich kids will be allowed to use macro and poor kids not.

Regards.

there's a simple way around that teh banned 0n3na. First time's the short term ban and fine/t-shirt (or face longer period of ban (say 2 or 3 weeks)) . Second offense is short ban, fine, AND wipe of all macroed trait. And if the fine is not paid, then even longer ban (we're talking 4-6 weeks here). B) The harsher the better, make examples so it doesn't continue to happen. :)

The idea of real life fines sounds very nice :)

Of course, rich kids would afford to macro, but then again, that's a small price to keep the game free and constantly updated for everyone.

Anyway, from now on, there will be a mandatory 2 days ban for the first macroing offense (unless you pay 10 USD) ;)

10 dollars and we can break a rule! Neato...LOL...j/k.

**gives everyone in the game 10 dollars so they can break a rule ;)

LOL.

hrm... 3000 * 10 = 30000

why don't you just save money and time and buy me an Area 51m and save yourself a few hundred thousand $'s? ^_^

Of course, rich kids would afford to macro, but then again, that's a small price to keep the game free and constantly updated for everyone.

i ment the first time you get caugth macroing!. so if you do it more times.. i dunno, second time = double fine, the third time triple, i dunno, or ban on third time, whatever =)

And isnt two days of ban a bit little? ;) Thats nothing, i think most people will rather wait those two days than pay. Make it longer, or cut the exp, that hurts more. Afterall, it is a serious offense

i'm inclined to disagree. Make it small the first time to include reasonable doubt of "i didn't know what i was doing" the second time, kick them in the nuts really hard. if they don't have nuts...i dunno...figure something out.