Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fred_penner

Tougher Monsters?

Guest Zeplin

yeah i explerianced the same thing, Was easily killing them, And then they started really hitting me down.

But i put it down to a bit of bad luck lol.

Guest Zeplin

Before for me, Was pre last crash. that was what, 4-5 days ago?

But then i dont fight a whole lot.

About ten days ago i fought some goblins and each of them almost killed me (i have 100 health). A few weeks ago i could kill them without loosing more then 20 health. I haven't fought other kind of monsters, so i don't know about gargs.

Guest Zeplin

yeah pwest, I like the risk a little, But if it really is a bug. then...i guess it should be fixed

Well, i only think the gargoyles have gotten tougher because i can now beat a bear, and gargs get me to 15 after like 10 gargs straight (w/o sword), when i NEVER got hit before.. But just last week it was when i could pwn them, was there another server reset recently?

Well, i only think the gargoyles have gotten tougher because i can now beat a bear, and gargs get me to 15 after like 10 gargs straight (w/o sword), when i NEVER got hit before.. But just last week it was when i could pwn them, was there another server reset recently?

I can't really say I've noticed them getting stronger, but a large gargoyle did manage to land 3 straight criticals on me in a row at 26 coord, 37 defense.

Fishy to say the least.

I experienced the same, gobbies became a lot harder, might just be my reset and lower phys/coord, but I was doing gargs easy first with just a little bit higher phys/coord and now I get hit by gobbies for 14 sometimes and they hit a lot more... <_<