Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ember

Serp Swords

ok so Fig has this idea

Serps Sword prices are so cheap now and there so easy to get

why not requir enriched fire ess to make them?

Two edged of fire is still two edged.

It would be good if serp would require serp stone AND enriched fire essence.

Also chance to make a "modable" serp will be decreased if not make it almost impossible.

Regards.

Well, magic weapons aren't the greatest plus try getting a modable serp

Two edged of fire is still two edged.

It would be good if serp would require serp stone AND enriched fire essence.

Also chance to make a "modable" serp will be decreased if not make it almost impossible.

Regards.

Are you just saying that for insane reality, or the fact your serp market got killed?

I totally agree with Ember. Serps are getting a bit cheap, and easy to make. And adding one little efe would make it a bit harder to get.

I totally agree with Ember. Serps are getting a bit cheap, and easy to make. And adding one little efe would make it a bit harder to get.

I think the serp craze is kind of dying down and now the axes are what people would get (if that dang axe con. could be found :P)

Axes are not better than serps.

Regards.

Hey Kat/Ember - since serps are so easy to get and make for you guys, I was hoping maybe you had an extra for me ? :D

I say leave the current weapons as they are, it takes quite a bit of time/work to earn a serp initially, and focus on making new or better weapons and mods for those demi-gods that require more...

SparhawkIV

(^^^^^^^ wants to be a demi-god when he grows up!)

i was just about to create a thread about the exact same thing when i saw this one. serps are meant to be rare (if ive got the idea right), and when a player trades me and shows me 20~ serps in one inventory, thats just not right. sooner or later "everyone" will have a serp, again. and the pk'ers will live by pk-inge a huge amounts of serps and other tit items every day. Adding a EFE to the formula could save the serps from getting too common, but this has to be done quick, before "everyone" already has one. and then the serps would have to be removed as a monstardrop, or the droprate would have to be lowerd Drastically.

i think they should be the same kinda but axe should have less acuracy more power

but it doesent matter what i think...

i havent heard if its beter or worse than serp just wait and see

if i'm not mistaken i remember ent saying titan axe is as strong as serp just a slightly bit altered