Eternal Lands Official Forums
Learner

Minion Banned

Minion has been banned for illegal macroing or bot running. After a different mod tmth'd still unresponsive but would move unusually until stuck, tmth again and different motions repeated.

Banned until issues are resolved with entropy.

o plz unban me! my bro was play and got me ban plz unban

Sorry, I was just posting in his defence :lol:

Guest Minion - Greg Moore

I am obviously not a bot. But I do not understand what else you are refering to. My 6 year old son will sometimes click harvesting for me while I help my wife make dinner today. I would like to be on. If you don't want me on so be it.

Thank you for your consideration.

Greg Moore

Atlanta GA

If your brother was on the computer why didn't he aswer to any of the messages ?

More of this . First your char seem like a client with path finding bug . But after 5 minutes of annoyng players with the movements betwen 2 adiacent spots suddenly without any response your char starts to move by himself to the vegetables patch ... Then i tmth-ed yoy . and came to the wrtaith to observe . You character was still moving in the same direction .

After 2 more tmth'ed your char continue to move . Sorry but your explanation about a "brother" playing does not hold . Try something else .

Whatever you think. My 'son' is 6. It is difficult to keep the mouse focused on one thing. He cannot read or respond and I knew nothing could hurt him.

It is not a bot. I have used AutoClicker in the past. This was from the GarD website.

Greg Moore

That is so sweet you let your 6 year old son play your guy for you. You are a great parent. I hope other parents will come to your aid with this. You're right it's very hard for children that young to play this game (or any really) well.

Sorry but it was looking like constant automatic action.

Regards.

Thank you QueenJenny. I was really liking the game. I think it could use some more high level stratigic things to do (like run a city) and perhaps have more unsafe areas (to add to paranoia that makes us play).

My son (Gregory) loves to watch, he had been playing Reader Rabbit and wanted to play 'daddies' game. So I let him. I guess you have to grovel to get back into stuff like this. I don't grovel. I just don't have time.

But thanx!

Greg Moore

Well I asked my son to redisplay what he did. My best guess is that he turned on the AutoClicker while playing. It is an icon on the main screen next to EL. If it had the previous settings and was started, it might provide erratic behavior list what was described. Just a thought. I had to do some Papa research into this thing. He is afraid he broke it so I just told him it is down for a moment.

BTW to a previous post I can provide a Birth Certificate or voice verification. I am Gregory Moore Sr, my son is Jr. I am 42, my son is 6. I don't have much time to play games but I like to do it with my son. I am trying to let him grow up computer literate!

Thank you again for your consideration.

Greg Moore

Sorry but it was looking like constant automatic action.

Regards.

The human brain is unique in which it is able to contain and give out hundreds of thousands of bits of information. Being repetitive is a human feature, in which case a person can perfectly time an action over and over, or -almost- perfectly. A six year old is capable of clicking the mouse button once every second-two seconds. It's not hard at all.

It seems to me that all problems of this kind would be solved by giving the kid/brother/neighbour/dog/mailman his own account.

In this case, the kid may behave like a macro program, but since he's just clicking around, he would have very low EXP, which would show that he wasn't cheating.

Guest Captain Smile

not letting his son play is evil. Let the son play, but just PM Entropy about it before your son play. After all, my cousin of 7 has had success in making me lvl 9 lvls in Harvesting while I was at university :lol: