Eternal Lands Official Forums
Learner

Capa Banned

Guest Guest_QueenJenny

Just a little FYI: capa is an ADULT, can play as long as she wishes as long as she makes it to class on the weekdays.

a wise decision.

Rather emotional and kind than wise.As we can see from his log capa was playing for the amazing consequtive amount of 48 hours only with 2 of 5 hour periods breaking of not using the storage and that doesnt mean that he wasnt online anyway.Even if capa has overwhelming supernatural powers that defies sleep,tireness,hunger and other real life conditions, i doubt they are many parents that will allow their beloved kids be in front of a pc for such a long period.

i was letting my bro play on him while i was out with my friends

Anyone that gives/lends his pass or character(for 48 hours of consequtive play :P ) deserves what he gets and if stupidity was an offence they should have been banned immediately.Now in the cases where it is just an excuse, i am tired of this total lack of imagination,using the same and same my brother,son,uncle ,dad,cat,butler,mother-in-law, but not ME excuse.How about: i was and still am under the influence of narcotic substances,someone forced me do it at gun point or (quoting fred penner)"i am Mario Valenti",well anything else than this bubblegum of excuse.

I suggest adding in the rules section, that breaking the rules even if it wasnt you personally operating your character at that time,its the same serious as if it had been you and it will conclude to the same punishement.

It is actually sad, really. Irresponsibility can destroy the reasons for legitimate people who actually are telling the truth.

It doesn't matter who did it, if it was aliens or herself, person using her char was macroing so she should

get her exp decreased according to game rules.

Regards.

Well, she claims she wasn't, and a few player defend her stating she actually plays a LOT and they talked with her while she was harvesting and such. So who can vow that she was amcroing indeed (as in not responding to messages, etc.)

Bane guild was making a project (5k+ health ess) in Morcraven cave. Surfy, Gunther, Wildcard, Derin, Guod and me.

I looked trough my chatlog and there were 8 more ppl around during the WHOLE time i spent there.It seems from my chatlog that Angelkim, Chyrion, The_Elf and Darkwarriorbow had greatest chances of seeing Capa "in action".

Here is part of my chatlog. I cut off 95% of it coz we wasn't paying much attention to other ppl being busy with our project.

GuntheR: sorry

capa: k

first and last capa's words. This was when he came to silver for the FIRST time and sat next to Surfy. Gunther probably wanted to trade with Surfy and missclicked

later:

#GM from WiLdCaRd: watch that guy sitting behind surfy k

#GM from Azazel: it's pretty safe when he sits

#GM from WiLdCaRd: he doesnt have a bag,which could mean hes a jumper

#GM from Azazel: ok

when Capa came next time:

WiLdCaRd: er capa....

WiLdCaRd: could ya move plz

WiLdCaRd: capa ya kinda in the way there bud, could you move plz

#GM from surfy: why is he so close to us

#GM from guod: he loves us :D

WiLdCaRd: CAPA could you move plz

WiLdCaRd: ty

Derin: wity capa

i'm pretty sure he moved AFTER he filled with ore, not because we were asking

from this moment we were paying more attention:

WiLdCaRd: CAPA with all the silver here, why do ya have to sit there bud?

The_Elf: i feel somehow left out

The_Elf: i am the only non bane person

guod: and capa

surfy: dunno why cappa is sittin so lcose

surfy: he will be back take is spsot

Derin: take capa's spot

#GM from WiLdCaRd: bro sit back there again for a min

#GM from WiLdCaRd: bane blockade :D

when Capa came again he couldn't reach his spot and was walking pointless ( it happens for example when u were walking to other side of bridge and someone blocked it after u set destination point for autowalker )

#GM from WiLdCaRd: lmao

#GM from Azazel: ?

#GM from Derin: oooohhh

#GM from Derin: wonder if capa is using some kind of macro

#GM from Gunther: looks like it see when wild moves

guod: hi capa :D

#GM from Azazel: no idea, probably YES !

#GM from WiLdCaRd: i think theres ya answer

#GM from Derin: yes, must be

#GM from Gunther: yes he is

#GM from WiLdCaRd: aint that illegal?

#GM from Derin: prolly afk too

#GM from Azazel: wild bloced path, so he stood in place like fool, it happens with autowalker when sth blocks u

#GM from Gunther: just a bit

#GM from Derin: it is very illegal

#GM from Nadril: only illegal if afk

Abuse report sent, Let's hope there is at least 1 mod online.

#GM from Derin: macro is always illegal

We broke the blocade (coz someone had to get more food&flowers), Capa took his usuall position, mined ore, walked away (like he did every time)

When he returned:

#GM from Azazel: macroer is here

WiLdCaRd: tut tut tut

Derin: lets report him

Abuse report sent, Let's hope there is at least 1 mod online.

#GM from guod: loooool :D:)

#GM from WiLdCaRd: bro u know leader of riva dont ya?

#GM from Gunther: name ?

#GM from WiLdCaRd: coco aint it?

#GM from Derin: wisedwarf or MilesP

#GM from Azazel: i know riva leaders, i'll pm them

No player with such name!

#GM from WiLdCaRd: k

#GM from Gunther: not coco he is a good bud tho but not gm

No player with such name!

#GM from Azazel: wise and milesp aint on

Azazel: ty Learner

Learner: hi

Derin: Hi Learner

Learner: looks like an autowalk problem

WiLdCaRd: hey learner

guod: hi learner :(

Azazel: wild blocs place when he used to sit and harv

Learner: ah

Azazel: unblock him and show it Wild

Azazel: plz

#GM from Gunther: if they get reported for macroing there in trouble big

Learner: yes, move wild

WiLdCaRd: there ya go

guod: oops lol

Learner: yup

Azazel: he did it like 5 times so far

Derin: ty learner

Azazel: ty

Learner: he's by by

Azazel P*evil grin*

guod: ty learner

It's not much of text, but lot of time, 1 hour at least i think.

That's it. I'm not a genius, but i can recognize macroer when i see one.

Edit: Removed 3 unnecessary lines

:P Ok, as joint Guildmaster of BanE,I felt I needed to add a little something here. As Aza stated,BanE was in the middle of a Project,and yes Capa did get in the way,but I DONT want to see him banned. He`s not the only one to use that IP address,and to ban him,would also be punishing other people that had nothing to do with the inncident. ;) I dont know the ins and outs of all the programming that goes on in the game Ent,but please could you punish him by reducing his XP instead,I`m sure you can find a way somehow?! I`m fully aware that using Macro to harvest IS illegal, and we`ve all heard the "it was my brother playing" routine, BUT, as I said, it wouldn`t just be him you`d be punishing by giving him an IP ban, others use the same IP and I dont wanna upset other good,honest players. We only made the complaint because he was in the way of our Project and wasn`t responding to our PM`s, as BanE made the complaint, shouldn`t we at least have some say in his punishment ;) Its up to you in the end Ent, but please think about the innocent players as well as the ones that misbehave!!

He's already been unbanned, so there is little point in continuing this discussion. Am i right?

No, you aren't. Read all the posts.

Well, try to keep an eye on him, next time you suspect he is macroing, call a few witness (preferably from different guilds) and he gets banned forever. And I don't think there are others playing from his IP.

Guest Sweet_Romeo

:lol: Lol, well i.m.o....i think the whole reason capa was banned in the first place was pretty stupid. We do have hardcore people that do only 1 or 2 things throughout there characters life. We do have people who have there character on almost all day long doing the same thing, or prolly have other people who take over after their bud/friend/relative (whatever) to help em with their "task".

Lol, just cuz someone is walking round oddly you beleive he/she is using some sort of macro? We have odd people who do those sort of things.

Also i as well know the owner of capa and good friend of hers, and i know she wouldnt be using any dam macro's. Hehehe

I know i am still talking bout this subject....lol, cuz i wasnt here earlier to join in the "arguement" so i missed out.

I'd like to also thank those of you that stood up for capa. Especially QueenJenny (the wonderful woman whom adopted me ingame) I appluad you on your talent of such speeches mother dearest :)

Mwahahaha...........bye bye for now!

*vanishing without a trace...that is the way of us Guerdo*

Guest Zeplin

Imo, It looks like a power gamer, I have a get all function for bags in my client, Makes my life easyer, the patch is on berlios. So those deposits could have been done by picking up from the bag, And depositing.

after a while, You become pritty quick with menus. Suspicous probably, Because there are a limited number of power games with low levels?

depositing is not the real point. Witnesses say he always sat on the same spot and when they blocked the way to it, he started to act weird and walked around but didnt say anything and he could have sat down in any other spot to harvest that silver but he didnt. Even learner saw it, i think there is no doubt it was a macro

And after letting him walk back and forth for several minutes, we had the person blocking the spot move. Capa went to that spot and automatically sat to to continue harvesting. He was still AFK the entire time.

Guest Zeplin

ok..... Arnt macro's time based?

if so if it didnt get to the destination it would be lost? and prolly send ya to hellspawn? lol

I guess i prolly dont get it *slaps Zeplin* heh

ok..... Arnt macro's time based?

if so if it didnt get to the destination it would be lost? and prolly send ya to hellspawn? lol

not all macros are as lame as yours :lol: