Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

New Map Editor!

Compiling from newest cvs...I'll look in on everything mentioned.

BTW- Sadez just upped the 2d limit to 15k.

Edit: Erm - Everything seems fine...

Edited by crusadingknight

Some more-less important msg about client that is on http://www.geocities.com/quelschanak.

in the ini file no_sound=1 as it is set to 1, You will not hear any music (and recent update brings a hell lotta good music -> see Annoucements forum for more data) nor be able to switch it on. Just edit ini file and chnge no_sound to 0 value :D

no matter if i change it in el.ini or not i can't disable reflections automaticly i got to click tools and turn it off <_<

If anyone is using an Intel Graphics Controller and cannot get the particles menu working right in the map editor, there is a new driver that came out in November.

I had windows check for updated drivers, and you know what? IT LIED TO ME! But I should have been smarter and realized that windows isn't as savvy as it likes to think it is.

Anyways, the version is 6.14 and after installing it you will be able to use the mipmap extension while playing the game, and also the particle editor will work in the map editor.

Go to www.intel.com

Thanks.

Well I can make particles now, but they don't move.

And yes I am making them where they are supposed to move ;)

When I place them in game, they are just static. But all the particles that came with the zip work fine, just mine don't move. It's weird.

Am I missing something?

Thanks.

is it normal for particals to appear like blocks in map editor? If so it would be nice if they got rid of the blocks

Select the particle, then Shift+right click to make the black box disappear.

I have a lovely puffing smoke particle now....too bad the smoke just sits there and doesn't move.. :(