Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jamesvm

Help With Compline Error

here error get

\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Dev-Cpp\Bin\..\lib\gcc-lib\mingw32\3.3.1\..\..\..\..\mingw32\bin\ld.exe C:\JAMES\games\ELPROJ~1\EL-DEV~1\C cannot find -lxml2 
C:\JAMES\games\ELPROJ~1\EL-DEV~1\Makefile.win [Build Error]  [EL.exe] Error 1 

can some one help me

i am use devcpp and run windows xp Professional

"Cannot find -lxml2"

*hint* *hint*

Install Lib XML 2 *sigh*

Regards.

im pretty sure he installed libxml2...the header files have been found ;)

maybe it helps if u add the path to the lib somewhere in teh Makefile.xyz...dunno how i don't have windows...

just download cvs program

what command need know that update version lastest source code

ps have on use makefile.win

nvm still geting same error

and teh banned 0n3na i did try reintalled files

Edited by jamesvm

Tried to compile lots of times with that dev cpp.

Never got it to work.

With Visual Studio it worked after some minor changes.

Tried to compile lots of times with that dev cpp.

Never got it to work.

With Visual Studio it worked after some minor changes.

so say never got compile under devcpp

Thats my personal experience with it.

At least in Visual Studio you do not need to edit that makefile stuff.

Just setting paths in VC where all includes are, and those paths are used for all programs you compile under it.

Thats my personal experience with it.

At least in Visual Studio you do not need to edit that makefile stuff.

Just setting paths in VC where all includes are, and those paths are used for all programs you compile under it.

could tell how get to place visual studio .net

on side note here are get compile log

Compiler: Default compiler

Building Makefile: "C:\JAMES\games\ELPROJ~1\EL-DEV~1\Makefile.win"

Executing  make clean

rm -f ../../../../elc/3d_objects.o ../../../../elc/actor_scripts.o ../../../../elc/actors.o ../../../../elc/asc.o ../../../../elc/buddy.o ../../../../elc/cache.o ../../../../elc/colors.o ../../../../elc/console.o ../../../../elc/cursors.o ../../../../elc/dialogues.o ../../../../elc/draw_scene.o ../../../../elc/encyclopedia.o ../../../../elc/errors.o ../../../../elc/events.o ../../../../elc/filter.o ../../../../elc/font.o ../../../../elc/frustum.o ../../../../elc/gl_init.o ../../../../elc/hud.o ../../../../elc/ignore.o ../../../../elc/init.o ../../../../elc/interface.o ../../../../elc/items.o ../../../../elc/knowledge.o ../../../../elc/lights.o ../../../../elc/main.o ../../../../elc/manufacture.o ../../../../elc/map_io.o ../../../../elc/md2loader.o ../../../../elc/md5.o ../../../../elc/misc.o ../../../../elc/multiplayer.o ../../../../elc/new_actors.o ../../../../elc/new_character.o ../../../../elc/particles.o ../../../../elc/paste.o ../../../../elc/pathfinder.o ../../../../elc/reflection.o ../../../../elc/shadows.o ../../../../elc/sound.o ../../../../elc/spells.o ../../../../elc/stats.o ../../../../elc/text.o ../../../../elc/textures.o ../../../../elc/tile_map.o ../../../../elc/trade.o ../../../../elc/weather.o ../../../../elc/2d_objects.o  EL.exe

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/3d_objects.c -o ../../../../elc/3d_objects.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/actor_scripts.c -o ../../../../elc/actor_scripts.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/actors.c -o ../../../../elc/actors.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/asc.c -o ../../../../elc/asc.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/buddy.c -o ../../../../elc/buddy.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/cache.c -o ../../../../elc/cache.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/colors.c -o ../../../../elc/colors.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/console.c -o ../../../../elc/console.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/cursors.c -o ../../../../elc/cursors.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/dialogues.c -o ../../../../elc/dialogues.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/draw_scene.c -o ../../../../elc/draw_scene.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/encyclopedia.c -o ../../../../elc/encyclopedia.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/errors.c -o ../../../../elc/errors.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/events.c -o ../../../../elc/events.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/filter.c -o ../../../../elc/filter.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/font.c -o ../../../../elc/font.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/frustum.c -o ../../../../elc/frustum.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/gl_init.c -o ../../../../elc/gl_init.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/hud.c -o ../../../../elc/hud.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/ignore.c -o ../../../../elc/ignore.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/init.c -o ../../../../elc/init.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/interface.c -o ../../../../elc/interface.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/items.c -o ../../../../elc/items.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/knowledge.c -o ../../../../elc/knowledge.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/lights.c -o ../../../../elc/lights.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/main.c -o ../../../../elc/main.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

../../../../elc/main.c: In function `Main':

../../../../elc/main.c:105: warning: passing arg 2 of `getopt' from incompatible pointer type

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/manufacture.c -o ../../../../elc/manufacture.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/map_io.c -o ../../../../elc/map_io.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/md2loader.c -o ../../../../elc/md2loader.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/md5.c -o ../../../../elc/md5.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/misc.c -o ../../../../elc/misc.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/multiplayer.c -o ../../../../elc/multiplayer.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/new_actors.c -o ../../../../elc/new_actors.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/new_character.c -o ../../../../elc/new_character.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/particles.c -o ../../../../elc/particles.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/paste.c -o ../../../../elc/paste.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/pathfinder.c -o ../../../../elc/pathfinder.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/reflection.c -o ../../../../elc/reflection.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/shadows.c -o ../../../../elc/shadows.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/sound.c -o ../../../../elc/sound.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/spells.c -o ../../../../elc/spells.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/stats.c -o ../../../../elc/stats.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/text.c -o ../../../../elc/text.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/textures.c -o ../../../../elc/textures.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/tile_map.c -o ../../../../elc/tile_map.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/trade.c -o ../../../../elc/trade.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/weather.c -o ../../../../elc/weather.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ -c ../../../../elc/2d_objects.c -o ../../../../elc/2d_objects.o -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/include"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/ogg"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/include/vorbis"  -I"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/include"  -DWINDOWS -D_WIN32   -DWINDOWS -pg -g3

gcc.exe -D__DEBUG__ ../../../../elc/3d_objects.o ../../../../elc/actor_scripts.o ../../../../elc/actors.o ../../../../elc/asc.o ../../../../elc/buddy.o ../../../../elc/cache.o ../../../../elc/colors.o ../../../../elc/console.o ../../../../elc/cursors.o ../../../../elc/dialogues.o ../../../../elc/draw_scene.o ../../../../elc/encyclopedia.o ../../../../elc/errors.o ../../../../elc/events.o ../../../../elc/filter.o ../../../../elc/font.o ../../../../elc/frustum.o ../../../../elc/gl_init.o ../../../../elc/hud.o ../../../../elc/ignore.o ../../../../elc/init.o ../../../../elc/interface.o ../../../../elc/items.o ../../../../elc/knowledge.o ../../../../elc/lights.o ../../../../elc/main.o ../../../../elc/manufacture.o ../../../../elc/map_io.o ../../../../elc/md2loader.o ../../../../elc/md5.o ../../../../elc/misc.o ../../../../elc/multiplayer.o ../../../../elc/new_actors.o ../../../../elc/new_character.o ../../../../elc/particles.o ../../../../elc/paste.o ../../../../elc/pathfinder.o ../../../../elc/reflection.o ../../../../elc/shadows.o ../../../../elc/sound.o ../../../../elc/spells.o ../../../../elc/stats.o ../../../../elc/text.o ../../../../elc/textures.o ../../../../elc/tile_map.o ../../../../elc/trade.o ../../../../elc/weather.o ../../../../elc/2d_objects.o  -o "EL.exe" -L"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/lib" -L"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL-1.2.7/lib" -L"C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/My Documents/Dev-Cpp/SDL_net-1.2.5/lib" -L"C:/JAMES/games/OggVorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/oggvorbis-win32sdk-1.0.1/lib" -L"C:/JAMES/games/el project/el-devcpp/lib" -mwindows -lSDL -lopengl32  -lxml2 -lSDL_net -lALut -lOpenAL32 -lvorbisfile "../../el project/el-devcpp/lib/libxml2.lib"  -lgmon -pg  -g3

Warning: .drectve `%.*s' unrecognized

../../../../elc/actors.o(.text+0x999): In function `draw_actor_banner':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/actors.c:191: undefined reference to `draw_ingame_normal'

../../../../elc/actors.o(.text+0xb19):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/actors.c:205: undefined reference to `draw_ingame_small'

../../../../elc/actors.o(.text+0xd28):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/actors.c:221: undefined reference to `draw_ingame_alt'

../../../../elc/actors.o(.text+0x11db): In function `draw_actor_overtext':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/actors.c:303: undefined reference to `draw_ingame_small'

../../../../elc/actors.o(.text+0x2f18): In function `add_actor_interface':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/actors.c:905: undefined reference to `load_bmp8_enhanced_actor'

../../../../elc/buddy.o(.text+0x92c): In function `display_buddy':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/buddy.c:176: undefined reference to `create_window'

../../../../elc/buddy.o(.text+0x94e):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/buddy.c:177: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/buddy.o(.text+0x96b):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/buddy.c:178: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/buddy.o(.text+0x988):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/buddy.c:179: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/buddy.o(.text+0x997):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/buddy.c:183: undefined reference to `show_window'

../../../../elc/buddy.o(.text+0x9a4):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/buddy.c:184: undefined reference to `select_window'

../../../../elc/dialogues.o(.text+0x67b): In function `close_dialogue':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/dialogues.c:161: undefined reference to `hide_window'

../../../../elc/dialogues.o(.text+0x8d4): In function `click_dialogue_handler':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/dialogues.c:209: undefined reference to `hide_window'

../../../../elc/dialogues.o(.text+0x957): In function `display_dialogue':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/dialogues.c:219: undefined reference to `create_window'

../../../../elc/dialogues.o(.text+0x979):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/dialogues.c:221: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/dialogues.o(.text+0x996):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/dialogues.c:222: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/dialogues.o(.text+0x9b3):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/dialogues.c:223: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/dialogues.o(.text+0x9c2):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/dialogues.c:225: undefined reference to `show_window'

../../../../elc/dialogues.o(.text+0x9cf):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/dialogues.c:226: undefined reference to `select_window'

../../../../elc/dialogues.o(.text+0x9dc):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/dialogues.c:228: undefined reference to `display_window'

../../../../elc/encyclopedia.o(.text+0x2048): In function `display_encyclopedia':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/encyclopedia.c:574: undefined reference to `create_window'

../../../../elc/encyclopedia.o(.text+0x206a):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/encyclopedia.c:575: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/encyclopedia.o(.text+0x2087):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/encyclopedia.c:576: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/encyclopedia.o(.text+0x2096):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/encyclopedia.c:580: undefined reference to `show_window'

../../../../elc/encyclopedia.o(.text+0x20a3):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/encyclopedia.c:581: undefined reference to `select_window'

../../../../elc/events.o(.text+0xa20): In function `HandleEvent':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/events.c:304: undefined reference to `toggle_window'

../../../../elc/events.o(.text+0xa9e):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/events.c:329: undefined reference to `toggle_window'

../../../../elc/events.o(.text+0xace):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/events.c:336: undefined reference to `toggle_window'

../../../../elc/events.o(.text+0xafe):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/events.c:343: undefined reference to `toggle_window'

../../../../elc/events.o(.text+0xb1b):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/events.c:349: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/events.o(.text+0xb30):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/events.c:351: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/events.o(.text+0xb5a):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/events.c:361: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/events.o(.text+0xb6b):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/events.c:363: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/events.o(.text+0xbbe):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/events.c:370: undefined reference to `toggle_window'

../../../../elc/events.o(.text+0xbdb):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/events.c:376: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/events.o(.text+0xbec):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/events.c:378: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/events.o(.text+0xc39):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/events.c:385: undefined reference to `toggle_window'

../../../../elc/events.o(.text+0xc5a):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/events.c:391: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/events.o(.text+0xc6b):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/events.c:393: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/events.o(.text+0xcb8):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/events.c:399: undefined reference to `show_window'

../../../../elc/events.o(.text+0xcca):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/events.c:403: undefined reference to `hide_window'

../../../../elc/events.o(.text+0x1273):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/events.c:623: undefined reference to `end_drag_windows'

../../../../elc/gl_init.o(.text+0x1f9e): In function `set_new_video_mode':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/gl_init.c:572: undefined reference to `load_bmp8_enhanced_actor'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x6a): In function `draw_hud_interface':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:39: undefined reference to `display_windows'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x9a): In function `check_hud_interface':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:46: undefined reference to `click_in_windows'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x288): In function `init_peace_icons':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:394: undefined reference to `create_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x2aa):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:395: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x2c7):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:396: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x2e4):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:397: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x317):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:401: undefined reference to `move_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x69f): In function `draw_peace_icons':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:505: undefined reference to `display_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x6d0): In function `display_icons_handler':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:510: undefined reference to `mouse_in_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0xbbb):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:568: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0xd4d):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:583: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0xe1a):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:590: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0xee7):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:597: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0xfb4):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:604: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1081):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:611: more undefined references to `get_show_window' follow

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1146): In function `display_icons_handler':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:618: undefined reference to `questlog_win'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x114e):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:618: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x12e0):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:632: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1472):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:646: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1575): In function `check_peace_icons':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:661: undefined reference to `click_in_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1690): In function `click_icons_handler':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:671: undefined reference to `toggle_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x16cb):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:676: undefined reference to `toggle_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x17b0):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:690: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x17c1):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:692: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1815):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:699: undefined reference to `toggle_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x183d):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:704: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1891):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:710: undefined reference to `toggle_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x18e0):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:715: undefined reference to `toggle_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1910):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:719: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1921):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:721: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1975):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:727: undefined reference to `show_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1987):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:729: undefined reference to `hide_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1a33):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:750: undefined reference to `toggle_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1a54):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:754: undefined reference to `questlog_win'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1a5c):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:754: undefined reference to `display_questlog'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1a66):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:755: undefined reference to `questlog_win'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1a6e):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:755: undefined reference to `toggle_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1b0d):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:769: undefined reference to `toggle_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1b90): In function `init_stats_display':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:781: undefined reference to `create_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1bb2):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:782: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1bf9):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:787: undefined reference to `init_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x1f7c): In function `draw_stats_display':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:845: undefined reference to `display_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x22ff): In function `init_misc_display':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:923: undefined reference to `create_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x2321):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:924: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x233e):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:925: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x2377):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:929: undefined reference to `move_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x2396): In function `draw_misc_display':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:935: undefined reference to `display_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x2778): In function `check_misc_display':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:989: undefined reference to `click_in_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x28a9): In function `init_quickbar':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:1027: undefined reference to `create_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x28cb):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:1028: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x28e8):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:1029: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x2923):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:1033: undefined reference to `move_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x2995): In function `draw_quickbar':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:1041: undefined reference to `init_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x29a2):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:1042: undefined reference to `display_window'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x29eb): In function `display_quickbar_handler':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:1051: undefined reference to `use_window_color'

../../../../elc/hud.o(.text+0x2d8e): In function `check_quickbar':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/hud.c:1111: undefined reference to `click_in_window'

../../../../elc/init.o(.text+0x1a7a): In function `read_bin_cfg':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/init.c:396: undefined reference to `questlog_menu_x'

../../../../elc/init.o(.text+0x1a85):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/init.c:397: undefined reference to `questlog_menu_y'

../../../../elc/init.o(.text+0x1bae): In function `save_bin_cfg':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/init.c:462: undefined reference to `windows_list'

../../../../elc/init.o(.text+0x1bd6):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/init.c:463: undefined reference to `windows_list'

../../../../elc/init.o(.text+0x1c1f):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/init.c:470: undefined reference to `windows_list'

../../../../elc/init.o(.text+0x1c47):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/init.c:471: undefined reference to `windows_list'

../../../../elc/init.o(.text+0x1c90):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/init.c:478: undefined reference to `windows_list'

../../../../elc/init.o(.text+0x1cb8):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/init.c:479: more undefined references to `windows_list' follow

../../../../elc/init.o(.text+0x1ff7): In function `save_bin_cfg':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/init.c:541: undefined reference to `questlog_win'

../../../../elc/init.o(.text+0x2000):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/init.c:542: undefined reference to `questlog_win'

../../../../elc/init.o(.text+0x2018):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/init.c:542: undefined reference to `windows_list'

../../../../elc/init.o(.text+0x2028):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/init.c:543: undefined reference to `questlog_win'

../../../../elc/init.o(.text+0x2040):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/init.c:543: undefined reference to `windows_list'

../../../../elc/init.o(.text+0x2051):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/init.c:545: undefined reference to `questlog_menu_x'

../../../../elc/init.o(.text+0x205c):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/init.c:546: undefined reference to `questlog_menu_y'

../../../../elc/init.o(.text+0x2818): In function `init_stuff':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/init.c:719: undefined reference to `load_questlog'

../../../../elc/interface.o(.text+0x1e3): In function `check_drag_menus':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/interface.c:68: undefined reference to `drag_windows'

../../../../elc/interface.o(.text+0x23c): In function `check_scroll_bars':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/interface.c:75: undefined reference to `drag_in_windows'

../../../../elc/interface.o(.text+0x28d): In function `check_mouse_click':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/interface.c:159: undefined reference to `click_in_windows'

../../../../elc/interface.o(.text+0x1915): In function `display_options_menu':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/interface.c:724: undefined reference to `create_window'

../../../../elc/interface.o(.text+0x1953):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/interface.c:726: undefined reference to `set_window_color'

../../../../elc/interface.o(.text+0x1970):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/interface.c:727: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/interface.o(.text+0x198d):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/interface.c:728: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/interface.o(.text+0x199c):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/interface.c:730: undefined reference to `show_window'

../../../../elc/interface.o(.text+0x19a9):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/interface.c:731: undefined reference to `select_window'

../../../../elc/interface.o(.text+0x19b6):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/interface.c:733: undefined reference to `display_window'

../../../../elc/interface.o(.text+0x33cd): In function `draw_ingame_interface':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/interface.c:1050: undefined reference to `get_show_window'

../../../../elc/interface.o(.text+0x3434):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/interface.c:1063: undefined reference to `display_windows'

../../../../elc/items.o(.text+0x2a92): In function `display_items_menu':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/items.c:837: undefined reference to `create_window'

../../../../elc/items.o(.text+0x2ab4):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/items.c:839: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/items.o(.text+0x2ad1):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/items.c:840: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/items.o(.text+0x2aee):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/items.c:841: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/items.o(.text+0x2afd):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/items.c:843: undefined reference to `show_window'

../../../../elc/items.o(.text+0x2b0a):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/items.c:844: undefined reference to `select_window'

../../../../elc/items.o(.text+0x2b17):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/items.c:846: undefined reference to `display_window'

../../../../elc/items.o(.text+0x2b82): In function `draw_pick_up_menu':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/items.c:853: undefined reference to `create_window'

../../../../elc/items.o(.text+0x2ba4):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/items.c:855: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/items.o(.text+0x2bc1):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/items.c:856: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/items.o(.text+0x2bde):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/items.c:857: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/items.o(.text+0x2bed):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/items.c:859: undefined reference to `show_window'

../../../../elc/items.o(.text+0x2bfa):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/items.c:860: undefined reference to `select_window'

../../../../elc/items.o(.text+0x2c07):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/items.c:862: undefined reference to `display_window'

../../../../elc/knowledge.o(.text+0xcfc): In function `display_knowledge':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/knowledge.c:196: undefined reference to `create_window'

../../../../elc/knowledge.o(.text+0xd1e):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/knowledge.c:198: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/knowledge.o(.text+0xd3b):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/knowledge.c:199: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/knowledge.o(.text+0xd58):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/knowledge.c:200: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/knowledge.o(.text+0xd75):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/knowledge.c:201: undefined reference to `set_window_handler'

../../../../elc/knowledge.o(.text+0xd84):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/knowledge.c:203: undefined reference to `show_window'

../../../../elc/knowledge.o(.text+0xd91):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/knowledge.c:204: undefined reference to `select_window'

../../../../elc/knowledge.o(.text+0xd9e):C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/knowledge.c:206: undefined reference to `display_window'

../../../../elc/main.o(.text+0x12e): In function `start_rendering':

C:/JAMES/games/ELPROJ~1/EL-DEV~1/../../../../elc/main.c:75: undefined reference to `unload_questlog'

../../../../elc/manufacture.o(.text+0x17f4): In function `display_manufacture_menu':

C:/JAMES/g

hehehe use teh banned 0n3na source code and complie it and work like charm for windows and runs too. so ty teh banned 0n3na wish try source code in first place

Your compile log says you did not use -DELC in the makefile... That was your problem :) (Plat's works because it has #define ELC)

Your compile log says you did not use -DELC in the makefile... That was your problem :) (Plat's works because it has #define ELC)

oh and umm why post extra longer then rest of them