Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hellinon

Big War

i am starting a big war where everybody that has a grudge against CO can ban together and kill CO and take their stuff hehe. but i need other peeps for the war besides just my core group so please talk here if you want to join or if you are a guild master please ally your guild with me hehe this will be so fun.

Current Warriors:

Flamer

Wooferbox

K9_

mars

Captain_Smile

Riplizard

if you joined along time ago and i forgot you i am sorry and please tell me through this string (try not to pm me i tend to forget to check it)

Edit: i am also planning on waging war on ~OX~ but it isnt official yet :)

:ph34r: :lol: :wub::blink:

LOL omg....!!!! anyways as i posted in your *othere* thread about this MY guild hEaL will back up *co* even thou they dont need it and Malin is a good friend of my he is the leader of ~OX~ so ya i think i will also side against you there.... any others? becouse i am sure i have friends in almost all the good guilds and would find some reson to side agains you :angry:

LMAO! Hellinon do you have clue how many have tryed this? i can stay quite a few and all of them (cept TM?) were destroyed :(;)

ROFL.... 2 things....

1) how do you expect to beat *CO*?

2) how do you expect to get *CO* to participate? -_- ^_^

I'm sorry Hellinon but I have to leave your army, you keep publisizing my(and others) supposed "hatred" for *CO*. I never hated them, heck i actually like that guild, it's really cool B) but the point is, i didn't want to join your army for revenge, but just to be in a war of sorts. that's why i am in the guild godz now. Cya :(

I'm sorry Hellinon but I have to leave your army, you keep publisizing my(and others) supposed "hatred" for *CO*. I never hated them, heck i actually like that guild, it's really cool :P but the point is, i didn't want to join your army for revenge, but just to be in a war of sorts. that's why i am in the guild godz now. Cya :D

you can stay. im friends with the godz (im glad your joining them) and what i really want to do is just ring tropicano's head of, but others like princessarora are cool so they can live. And the reaon i am against OX is because thedarf killed me but i got fergie to kill him back and i ripped the tit long off his body :P

I'm sorry Hellinon but I have to leave your army, you keep publisizing my(and others) supposed "hatred" for *CO*. I never hated them, heck i actually like that guild, it's really cool  :D but the point is, i didn't want to join your army for revenge, but just to be in a war of sorts. that's why i am in the guild godz now. Cya :D

you can stay. im friends with the godz (im glad your joining them) and what i really want to do is just ring tropicano's head of, but others like princessarora are cool so they can live. And the reaon i am against OX is because thedarf killed me but i got fergie to kill him back and i ripped the tit long off his body :D

I don't think you understand, hellinon. I have to leave cause if i don't, i'll be hated by over 3 guilds, and tons of other people. I don't want to look like weasel ninja( he needs to be BANNED!!!!!!!!! :P:D:P ) in EL :( I still like you, but i'm leaving your clan for my own reputation.

hell, trop is cool!

you shall die... rofl

loads have people have gone up against CO but have failed, and it's always been funny... ^.^

of course CO will participate, because they will pwn you, and have some free stuff, lol

just thnk lord tht they don't have there old stats back YET, but they will still pwn j00!!!!

I'm sorry Hellinon but I have to leave your army, you keep publisizing my(and others) supposed "hatred" for *CO*. I never hated them, heck i actually like that guild, it's really cool   :D but the point is, i didn't want to join your army for revenge, but just to be in a war of sorts. that's why i am in the guild godz now. Cya :ph34r:

you can stay. im friends with the godz (im glad your joining them) and what i really want to do is just ring tropicano's head of, but others like princessarora are cool so they can live. And the reaon i am against OX is because thedarf killed me but i got fergie to kill him back and i ripped the tit long off his body :D

I don't think you understand, hellinon. I have to leave cause if i don't, i'll be hated by over 3 guilds, and tons of other people. I don't want to look like weasel ninja( he needs to be BANNED!!!!!!!!! :angry::P:angry: ) in EL :( I still like you, but i'm leaving your clan for my own reputation.

you know, this is actually kind of wierd. Starman was the only guy that joined me without me recruiting him, and he was probably the most enthusiastic person about it. But hes decided to be selfish. Well, good luck in godz starman. I was going to join them but i decided to try to join =il= instead.

...Current Warriors:

Flamer

Wooferbox

K9_

mars

Captain_Smile

Riplizard

n00b's, you are all going to die, quickly, painfully and humiliatingly....:P:ph34r::angry: :angry: