the_yept

Too Many Bag Jumpers

have u been bag jumped  

46 members have voted

1. 1. have u been bag jumped

• yes
    • no
    • im a bag jumper stop this poll

zabber jsut bag jumped me with my 4500gc cape in my client crashed & when i loged back in he was on my bag. the cape was missing & he said some1 gave it to him right.

the cape was missing & he said some1 gave it to him right.

Hahahaha he gotta be such a stupid moron to say taht... lmao.. even IF someone gave it to him, who wopuld believe him? XD

I'm a bagjumper, stop this poll xD

Well actually i have been bagjumped once but i think it is part of the game .. like thieving in other games.

i agree, its part of the game, dont put a 4500gc cloak/cape/anything in a bag if ur afraid it'll be stolen in a bagjump

well my game crashed stupid pc & when i logged on he was over my bag with no cape plus we were trading & i just reset & moonshadow naughty naughty

NEVER put anything into a bag that you are not willing to lose!!!!!

There are several different ways that you can lose a bag even right after you have made it! They just don't happend very often. Bags are representing items dropped an the ground and not temporary storage.

i may look dumb but aint i no its just beacuse i had 80emu 60 was took up & he was trading with me. So i droped my stuff to trade then el crashed on me

People don't always realize they're bag jumping, I was in DP and I found a bag with 9 fox skins on the first week I was playing... the people who were trading called me bad names :)

a way round this trading problem (as that game we aren't allowed to mention discovered) is the ability to withdraw large quantities of items as notes which you then use to pass over to your friend in one easy lot.

a way round this trading problem (as that game we aren't allowed to mention discovered) is the ability to withdraw large quantities of items as notes which you then use to pass over to your friend in one easy lot.

what!!!!?

what!!!!?

Runescape ???!

what!!!!?

:lol:!

runescape is actually a pretty clever little game. i used to play it but i found this and fell in love with it, however runescape has no community because it is so freakin huge and everybody that plays is a tottler screaming Toot on me!! Toot on me!

I agree that it sucks to be bag jumped, but thieving makes the game more challenging, (and it adds another person to your pk list :P ) what i mean by more challening is that when you get bag jumped you usually get mad about it cause you lose some good items, but then that makes you want to work harder, get pumped up so you can whip that persons butt in pk maps, and make more money to get better items. So try thinking of it as a challenge, like me :o