Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lucius

Being Banned

Guest Lucius

I'm srroy if u found somthing bad on my computer,but i would never do what ever you found becuase I have played about 14 games like yours and I have NEVER EVER been banned before.Some of the 14 games i played had some of the same rules and banning system as yours.So please if you understand please let me play on your game cuz i think it beats biosfear because your game is good for it to be free. :(

Guest Lucius
Im not quite sure what you mean. Were you playing the game and then got banned? Or were u unable to connect from the start?

It woudln't let me connect

Guest Lucius
What was the message? Did it say that your ip is banned or what? Post the message here please :(

It said they found something nasty on my computer and thats why im banned :(

Yes i am sorry, please be patient.

I have no idea about this. Is that what it says exactly? Check the Blacklisted IP's topic in this forum (bans) and see if your isp is on there.

What was the message? Did it say that your ip is banned or what? Post the message here please :(

It said they found something nasty on my computer and thats why im banned :(

Quit downloading teh pr0n.

The reason that you're banned is actually because you're canadian, and we don't like canadians.

The reason that you're banned is actually because you're canadian, and we don't like canadians.

Ignore him. He's just upset cause he's only just realising what a shite programmer he is. And that he's not Canadian and therefore sucks.

Harsh, uncalled for, and even a plain racist remark, on top of that, not even helpful. That all from an EL official.

Way to go man. Really professional.

Ent.. nah.. ain't worth the comment. if one has half a brainstem, one can see that there is something very wrong here.

Sorry to see you get screwed over by some idiot Lucius.

If you want some helpful info on your problem, check here : Blacklisted ISP's

Aaah yeah.. it's meant as a joke.. sure man.. whatever you say ;) . Now that was so obvious I don't even understand how we all could have missed it.

Want a pat on the head now as well ?

Oh, if you haven't figured it out yet, I don't buy it. And expect that more people don't either.

SU all. It is god dang bans forum, so unless you are going ban yourselves go away and, SHUT UP.

Thank you. ;-D

PS: Bubble sorting sucks, even such noob like me knows that, and 300 lines of code is way too much

to sort stupid (max) 100 lines of text.

Regards.