Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jollman

Help Me Please

He's also posted random 'hi''s into topic that he has added no input or argument. Just 'hi' as a random post. completely pointless

You dumbass, why did you have to make so many posts? I hope you are never unbanned!

I will take full responsibility for Jollman's spamming. So Jebus, if you have something to say, direct it to me, my email address is: webmaster@thetechguy.us if you would like to contact me directly.

As for Jollman, in truth, it was his first experience to 'Forums' and would be considered newbier than newbie. To top it off, he is a bit 'hyperactive' in reality, as his next door neighbor I would know.

Yes, Jollman lives next door to the IP you banned, he actually can play from his house.

Anyway, it was my fault, as I was frustrated with the boys for getting banned after I had sat them all down and talked with them about the etiquettes of online gaming, and so I told 'Jollman' (Gabriel), that he needed to follow the directions on the website, log into the forums, and request an explanation and inquiry as to reversal of the ban.

I was at work, running my store, when I instructed him of this, and assumed him to be of high enough intelligence to be able to 'figure it out' but as you know, when you assume you make an "A** out of 'U' and 'ME'....

I did not give him instruction as to the general timelines related to reply's and the like, and therefore, I am ultimately responsible for sending him here and for that I apologize.

nuf said,

-TechDawg

Techdawg, this forum is full of spammers and trolls so just ignore them. If you have something to admins

talk to them. It is gold rule of EL forums usage. :P

And the best what you can do is telling your boys to be silent and let you solve the problem.

Regards.

Guest Guest
I will take full responsibility for Jollman's spamming. So Jebus, if you have something to say, direct it to me, my email address is: webmaster@thetechguy.us if you would like to contact me directly.

As for Jollman, in truth, it was his first experience to 'Forums' and would be considered newbier than newbie. To top it off, he is a bit 'hyperactive' in reality, as his next door neighbor I would know.

Yes, Jollman lives next door to the IP you banned, he actually can play from his house.

Anyway, it was my fault, as I was frustrated with the boys for getting banned after I had sat them all down and talked with them about the etiquettes of online gaming, and so I told 'Jollman' (Gabriel), that he needed to follow the directions on the website, log into the forums, and request an explanation and inquiry as to reversal of the ban.

I was at work, running my store, when I instructed him of this, and assumed him to be of high enough intelligence to be able to 'figure it out' but as you know, when you assume you make an "A** out of 'U' and 'ME'....

I did not give him instruction as to the general timelines related to reply's and the like, and therefore, I am ultimately responsible for sending him here and for that I apologize.

nuf said,

-TechDawg

I have nothing to say to you. It was directed at your son/nephew/client/buisness associate/whatever.

But still, I hope you (slayer) keep begging and begging and never get unbanned. I will laugh, and you will just get mad at my posts.

I would also like to add "Dammit, the above post was from me"

And end that with another

"Dammit!"