Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Regar1

Server Down?

ok, i was hapily playing when....bam, disconnected from server and cant reconnect...ne1 else having this problem?

Well I was waiting for that thread. Again posting hysteria. Well machine where is server locate works

so, seems that process crashed and this is why you can't connect to EL server.

Well...probably all since last logout is lost but...ME AND LINUX DID RELOGIN 10 MINS AGO. ;-D

Regards.

I've left it on all day, and I did a fair bit of fighting >.< *waves bye to the levels*

Learner was that kind and started the server. But since there is some crash hidden in it I would

recommend reloging offten...

Regards.

Yep hehe BETA version = alot of surprises. ;-)

Regards.

Is there any posibility of implementing autosave? for example once an hour? I know there is a risk of saving bug, but u can make that save separate to the system we have already and restore the world only if backup is not corrupted?

I lost over 100k xp and some valuable items - person who gave. them to me logged off before the crash, so they just disappeared. Some can say i could relog. It's true, but it's very hard to remember about it when u are playing with addiction. So why don't make it easier for ppl like me ?

Is there any posibility of implementing autosave? for example once an hour?

*sighs* are you guys that freakin lazy that you cannot logout/log back into the game ONCE PER HOUR!!?!?!?!?!?

Is there any posibility of implementing autosave? for example once an hour?

*sighs* are you guys that freakin lazy that you cannot logout/log back into the game ONCE PER HOUR!!?!?!?!?!?

People hate to get burned, but at least some just are too lazy to step away from the fire...

HAHA :lol: , stupid server crash...

:P all my brs gone...for what? wish there was a way to know when crashes were coming about so i could give my stuff away so SOMEONE else has the opportunity to lose them.

Oh well, whats done is done...who said time travel was unattainable? This here crash is a fine example of it. :lol:

Always look to the bright side of things