Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest KaDjinn

My Apologies

Guest KaDjinn

My Apologies for calling you an arsehole learner but I really feel you were picking on one person ... and you also didnt warn me either... you just muted me...i said something like who is spamming... if you post the chat log like you did in little fluffies little ordeal than you will see what i meant by i wasnt spamming to begin with and as for off topic tons of ppl were off topic so go ahead post chat log ... and yes you will see my lkhjyko;qhe5;h6wq76i;qw57p6q245jkh76w45jk;h7 jibberish... because that is what spamming is...

Your not helping your situation by that last remark are you really? :)

Just apologise out-right (if 'PLEEEEEEEEEEASE' wasnt you), and make sure you dont do it again. :)

I haven't had anything to do with the little_fluffy issue, and I have posted the chat log. Go back and reread the other thread. And your verbal abuse of me isn't a factor here.

Guest KaDjinn

I really am sorry... I will always abide by EL rules from here on out and I swear that if i break any el rule and am ever again banned for it i will not return to beg for my game back. EL is a free game and I understand why I got banned now that I actually think about it. This game is free and since it is free I should have the decency to respect the rules provided. I apologize and there is sincerity in this apology. I just simply wish to be unbanned.

Thank you and once again I am sorry Learner, Plat, and rest of EL mods.