Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
(Athosino)

Solution For Guildmasters

NOTE FOR MODS AND ADMINS: I KNOW ADVERTISING ISN'T ALLOWED, AND THIS IS ADVERTISING, BUT I THINK THIS MIGHT HELP GUILDMASTERS THAT AREN'T VERY GOOD IN CREATING WEBPAGES. PLEASE DON'T DELETE NEITHER LOCK THIS TOPIC, AND NEITHER BAN ME NEITHER ERASE MY ACCOUNT NEITHE MAKE IT INACTIVE.

Thanks

So people... i have checked guild pages. most of them isn't very gr8.. :D so i made this: www.athocms.czweb.org

AthoCMS allows you to make guild webpage in 5 mins, and that page looks REALLY COOL.

hey i worked very hard on my guilds page building it all from scratch with the dedicated help from some of my guild members i am very proud of it .... even if it does suck in your opinuion

Embers Light

<_<

Your into page is evil and eyehurts, anyway content of page is modest and readable, Ember. ;-)

Oh and I've finally made my guild's site, it is at: http://teh banned 0n3na.xpam.de/elite/ if someone is interested.

Regards.

Nice site teh banned 0n3na but my eyes hurt too :blink: To little contratst

Yeah, maybe make the text a little brighter or bold or bigger or something...

Look now. I made it a little brighter but not too much to not hurt eyes.

And added EL icon for site so it should be now visible in address bar when site will load, no idea

how it is in IE but it Opera it looks nice. ;-)

Regards.

May i suggest #FF0000 for the font instead of #E90003? and also i have to scroll right to see the whole thing. maybe setting a size for the 2nd column? just a minor inconvienence...

Well I've set text colour to #FF000 - I thought it would be too bright and too agressive when reading

it. Also removed nowrap attribute from line which contains link to EL official website - it will look

less nice at lower resolutions when it will get wrapped but you will no need to scroll it. ;-)

BTW: What is your resolution?

Regards.

:blink: your site is very nice plat i like the banner you have

as for mine the entrace page is new i am still working on fine tuning some of the colors

before it was blue with a shot in the pk caves next to the sapires

Thanks, banner is made by Lobonar, I've included info on page - I completly forgot about it.

And about your site, all what you need is changing colour from #CC0000 to, for example,

#9F0000 on intro page (or the best to #00000). Besides that ocean of red your site is very nice; modest.

All my sites are modest and I see nothing wrong in it - it rulez, like http://unix.eternal-lands.net or

http://chloe.art.pl (this is collection of graphics but only polish version available ATM) *winks*

Regards.