Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Flexo

I Ask This Once More, But For The Last Time

Is it ok for a normal player to have a mechant bot that hasn't been paid 100$ and has only the carriage ability as a regular player but still helps his/her own character to sell items so s/he can play the game without having to go and sell something themselves and would be online 24/7?

According to that what Entropy said it is legal (he changed his mind again *winks*), it only can't be

around storage and it can't make anything.

Regards.

ok, but is it allowed to buy items automaticly too (and give them to the player later when he logs in ?) .. i guess it can be seen as selling gold for enriched fire essences :(

This game gives the priviledges to those who can program, which is imo unfair, either deny it or make it possible for every user

This game gives the priviledges to those who can program, which is imo unfair, either deny it or make it possible for every user

or charge a monthly fee to have one :(

or charge a monthly fee to have one :(

yes i agree its unfair to thous of use who dont have the skills to program

a monthly fee sounds good and fair like 3 usd a month or something

Here's an idea...learn to program.

Might be useful in life as opposed to constantly trying to increase a few pixels.

Curor stop licking ppls ass...

And ya i think it gives an unfair advantage

Here's an idea...learn to program.

Might be useful in life as opposed to constantly trying to increase a few pixels.

Curor stop licking ppls ass...

And ya i think it gives an unfair advantage

Whose ass exactly am I licking?

Why don't you just sell your stuff to Adarah like everyone else? I could make my own trade bot, but why should I? Other people already did the hard work, so I'll just sell my stuff to their bots. The advantage of having my own trade bot is not worth the trouble of making one. And I even have the bot made already, only the trade part is not implemented.

It would be not fair advantage if C programming language would be closed knowledge. It is not.

Everyone can learn it, and those who learned it has advantage because they were working so hard to

learn it. It is a life - you work you get, you don't work you don't get. Simple at all.

Regards.

True, but in order to program you need the skill.

Not everyone can program, being able to program is a way of thinking and you simply cannot learn it.

It would be not fair advantage if C programming language would be closed knowledge. It is not.

Everyone can learn it, and those who learned it has advantage because they were working so hard to

learn it. It is a life - you work you get, you don't work you don't get. Simple at all.

Regards.

I could start mocking programmers here as lifeless nerds but i won't. They are a minor but very vital part of the current world.

But still, a simple thing, make some sort of trading/vending/whatever option open for everyone even. I'm not gonna start comparing EL to other games either, i love EL, i've met so many wonderful ppl in it that i couldn't seriously mock EL. But it still needs improvements on gameplay side and this might be one. It would be easier to search some item, market channel could be ontopic allways if it would only show the traders/venders/whatevers messages. And those ppl who concentrate on muting ppl there could actually play the game and enjoy it. (teh banned 0n3na, don't start a flame war here, i won't fall for it this time.)

So how 'bout it?

Guest SKA

hey i can talk in this part of the forum, yay.. a vendor option would be nice.. i won't name a game that has it, but it is very very good to have.. the chat system here isn't that good but market channel could be used for the broadcasts your character makes when it sets up a stall i.e. "Selling _______________ come to coords ___"

i also think it is unfair that some people who kiss *** get a bot that isn't paid for, and can make big profit off of it.

little ole' anthosino asked if he could make profit off his bot, he got shot down like a duck in hunting season =(

also.. 3$ a month.. :\\\ try more along the lines of 20-30$ considering they are making enough money to buy one of those "flame" swords..

But still, a simple thing, make some sort of trading/vending/whatever option open for everyone even. I'm not gonna start comparing EL to other games either, i love EL, i've met so many wonderful ppl in it that i couldn't seriously mock EL. But it still needs improvements on gameplay side and this might be one. It would be easier to search some item, market channel could be ontopic allways if it would only show the traders/venders/whatevers messages. And those ppl who concentrate on muting ppl there could actually play the game and enjoy it. (teh banned 0n3na, don't start a flame war here, i won't fall for it this time.)

So how 'bout it?

Relevant Discussion (See Tsen_Ang's suggestion especially)

:D

-Lyn-

Didn't I specify that unpaid bots ar elegal if they serve an entire guild, not just a person?

Anyway, for the time being, there are no definitive rules about unpaid bots, but that doesn't mean it will go on like this forever.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this