Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Alastria

Elmanuals.com

Finally bought a new website for it...still working on fixing up the old website, fixing, adding...things like that...I'll be sure to get my new e-mail address out to those that want it...

Finally got tired of having to put everything in a seperate folder on my own website, when I think I'd like to eventually use my own website for, well, my own things, one of these days...

I went through iPowerWeb.com this time, it had a really kewl package with it, it's own bulletin board, etc this time, instead of going through a third party...it just appealed to me a lot more, and it's a little cheaper than my service through Ready Hosting anyways...

But it'll be 24 hours before I recieve my information on getting to even start uploading anything to it to play with, but just wanted to let everyone know my good news :(

ooooooooooh, alastria's site, or fred's

will be such a difficult choice as to which to use.... ^.^

make it look all purdy and stuff plzzzzz alastria :P

Okay, it's finally back and working!!!!

Please be sure to use the new Submit Information page to help me out in achieving an up to date manual! ;)

Um, my memory is fading in my old age, but isn't ipowerweb the hosting company that EL used to use, that screwed us over multiple times?

Um, my memory is fading in my old age, but isn't ipowerweb the hosting company that EL used to use, that screwed us over multiple times?

Yep. iPowerWeb are known lamez. ;-)

Alastria...hmz...you could use info from www.elrocks.com and official site to update all that stuff. Hmz.

Since I am EL jeweller I can make jewelry index. ;-)

Regards.

Yeah, I know iPowerweb is the ones that screwed EL over but so far I haven't had any problems with them *crosses fingers* I like being able to have my own bulletin board w/ out having to run it off of Jakuren's work computer...

teh banned 0n3na, I've used some of Fred's stuff (considering he has used some of mine) but there's things that aren't on the website that I feel need to be out there, like a lot of coordinates that are missing...that's probably the biggest thing that is needed right now...

The Manufacturing Jewelry and Weapons pages, I didn't have time to fill in the info, I just wanted to get the pages posted because they've been sitting on my computer at work and I'd like to be able to work on it at home some, at least...anyways, things I'm not sure what their stats are, I can at least post the picture and others can help out with the stats, like the new weapons that are out...if it's in the game image directory, then you know it'll be implemented eventually...

Aepox, if you have popups, it's your own problem, I haven't had any problems thorugh IPowerWeb with any of that...:P Make sure you're going to the right address, too...I still have the old one up at elmanuals.cjb.net but the re-director has pop-up problems...

holy f**k, lots of popups X.x

Install the googlebar.

No popups here with it.

Or just get a real browser (ie. Mozilla Firefox)...