Eternal Lands Official Forums
vartican

Anime Ftp

Yeah, I have had problems lately too...it's still working..kind of.

Server loses connection and what not...then again maybe it is down at the moment...too lazy to check...

EDIT: Oh wow! did you say ongegia twins! I have been looking all over for that...once i'm done downloading the Something maid may i'm gettign that ;)

Now if only i could find the Love hina specials and life would be great (the christmas, spring, and final specials..)

Edited by chatterbug89

i was planning on putting love hina back up sometime next week (with love hina again + all the specials and the unshown ep) :angry:

servers gonna be down for a couple of hours though im afraid :(

varts evil >.< there is no sever >.< there are no dl >.< for the next 1 1/2 hours <.< :P

There is a magical thing known as Bit Torrent ember :(

I have atlest one new anime every week it seems :-P

Oh yeah, I am currenlty watching The Getbackers :D

Edited by chatterbug89

not everyone can use bitttorent thou chatter dear for some people there ports for it are blocked

What other anime are you planning to add, vart?

(BTW, just recently became an anime/manga convert - more manga than anime, though...)

Watched the entire Love Hina series already, including the two specials and Love Hina Again. Love Hina Again definitely had poorer taste and quality than the first series. Oh, and the manga is waaay, waaay better. Trust me. :(:D The storyline is slightly different from the anime, though. You can d/l it here.

-Lyn-

Edited by Lyanna

not everyone can use bitttorent thou chatter dear for some people there ports for it are blocked

Heh, there are ways around it...thou it's odd that the ports are blocked.

I'll compile some instructions for you on how to get it working if you want and when i have spare time...I dont' totaly remember how to do it off hand but we can get it workign more than likely. I'm guessing the easiest way out would be though a proxy...

Anyways, see ya.

NOTE: Yeah...Love Hina Again does have much poorer taste than Love Hina...Takado's or whoever he is (I haven't watched love Hina is so long and i'm horrible with names) sister doing all those things...necesairy? Huge fan service...not that I dont' mind :( ...but still...too much of it just...eeek...makes it unenjoyable. Thou i enjoyed DearS a lot and that is considred a huge fanservice...however i dont' think it is nearly as bad as Love Hina again(i did enjoy Love Hina again, don't get me wrong...as stupid as some thigns in it were...like how in the world would he of all the times break his leg finally...he is almost invisable in all the other episodes :D ).

One final note...the DearS theme song is very catchy...lol....

Also, I haven't watched any of that stuff in a while now...in fact I haven't watched anythign that was etchie in a while...it's fun eveyr once in a while thou...