Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NeXt

Sorry

Oka all sorry for fryday that the server reboot i did something that was wrong.

i talked with ent. do something for him. and i need to say sorry so i do it

i dont attack the server again. becourse i didnt know there restart the server and losing items and exp.

NeXt

I wonder where he will tell "I am sorry" for all these guys infected by sdbots.

Regards.

Welcome back Next.

teh banned 0n3na: If he will get unbanned I am quitting the game.

Aerowind: if next gets unban ur quitting teh banned 0n3??

teh banned 0n3na: YES!

:D Welcome back NeXtie :D

and guys (you know who you are) BE NICE this isn’t the flames section he is trying to correct his mistake and apologies and its hard to do with you semi flaming him...please and thanks <_<

Welcome back Next.

teh banned 0n3na: If he will get unbanned I am quitting the game.

Aerowind: if next gets unban ur quitting teh banned 0n3??

teh banned 0n3na: YES!

Well I am only still there to not give you a satisfaction. ;-) *hugs* *kiss*

And about second chances...I would say something but teh G0d would get very pissed off if he would

hear the truth so I am doing my best to not post it...

Regards.

Curor, sure next may have gotten off easier then others. But he IS an important part of EL's history... And most of us get a little subjective when it come to oldbie issues :D

Blitzo

I have not played for very long, so this is my opinion.

I lost 6 ^%&$%* levels because of your &$&** screw up and i can hardly believe that you didnt get into any %()%&*^$ legal issues for this! Let alone not get banned! :D

Levels are not important. Important is that if someone would attack my server or my network I would

hunt him down without mercy so I completly don't underestand Entropy here.

Regards.

teh banned 0n3na:

Ok, I talked to him a little, and we came to an agreement that is profitable for both. When this deal is concluded, I will unban him. (among other things, he promised not to do that again, or threaten to do it).

I am willing to do that because I believe in amiable ways to solve conflicts, and also because if he completes his part of the agreement we will have a very fast mirror where we can dynamically distribute game files so 'normal' updates will be a thing of the past.

(from here)

He's making up for what he did with more than only this sorry. So I can fully understand Ent's choice not hunt him down and smoke him out of his hole. (Well there aren't many holes in the Neths.. :D)

Everyone does stupid things, I did some stupid things too, and someone gave me another chance, so I guess I should do the same. Of course, that doesn't mean that it's OK to flood the server, the next offender won't get way with it so easely. Besides, now we log in the traffic more carefully, to be able to submit the logs to various authorities.

Problem is I was talking with NeXt on IRC long time ago, he told me he WAS a ddoser, and he is NOT

DOING IT ANYMORE, also he PROMISED to never do it again. So I can be PISSED OFF because

I BELIEVED him and now I DON'T BELIEVE him ANYMORE.

Regards.

I suggest that if your zombies have an "uninstall" command, you use it, or you may end up like this ugly douche bag:

jeff_parson.jpg

Script kiddies suck. I'm so glad I skipped that phase.

500 - Internal Server Error after clicking on the link (images in posts turned off by using that brilliant IPB option).

Regards.

NeXt is a very important part of EL's history yes he's a very important part of my guild's history =P

It's a picture of the moron who modified MS.Blaster to point to his own web site, and named it after his AOL screen name. Script kiddie + overall dipshit. Oh, and did I mention that it's a really funny looking picture. I think the guy lived on Doritos and pork rinds.

I don't care about EL history. Kiddie with 8 gb B/W in his hands is dangerous for every network.

And about kiddies: Two things are infinite: Universe and human stupidity, but about first one I am not

sure. -- A. Einstein. I just love h4x0rz who are trying IIS holes on my Apache web server. *grins*

Regards.