Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

How To Change Appearance

ok how bout if ur around lvl 12 potions or so u can make like a goop to change ur hair color

and around lvl 12 manu u can manufacture normal shirts and pants

and once these are made u can double right click them and that's wut ur hair color/shirt/pants become

sound cool??

well u would see if u would stay around long enough falc

hehe or plastic surgery

and at 25 manu or something you can give peeps plastic surgery

yea you can manu clothes!!!! so we can wear shorts and t-shirts or walk around in boxers, or wear suits!!!! yea! i want a tux

Ok I think it is a good idea... and there can be more 2 it...

Maybe NPC can treat you differently based on the cloathes you wear.. It has been suggested that your charisma should affect the prices you buy things from NPC... in other RPG games (ie. The Elder scrolls) carisma and your overall appearance (the more expensive cloathes) affect NPC prices,

.... WEll i guess this is not a top priority implementation and the game can fare just fine with out it... but it would be a nice touch after all the important things get implemented to see something like this ...

Cheers,

It's not something the game needs just something that everyone thinks is cool :D

I agree with the last post this game doesn't need any more girly things to do :D

However i think its a great idea to manufacture clothing, and it shouldn't be too hard to implement.

I also suggest at higher levels (90 or so, this should be extremely difficult to make for bw reasons) players are able to create ONE type of custom piece of clothing, that is they draw a t-shirt/pants/boots skin, upload it and then they have the exclusive rights to manufacture it :unsure: so its also a great way for players to add content to the game, and if they add a really cool shirt for example that everyone wants they can become rich due to their 31337 dr4wing skillz, not just apple picking!

And guilds would be able to make their own exclusive clothing, making each guild visually unique.

I agree with the last post this game doesn't need any more girly things to do :P

However i think its a great idea to manufacture clothing, and it shouldn't be too hard to implement.

I also suggest at higher levels (90 or so, this should be extremely difficult to make for bw reasons) players are able to create ONE type of custom piece of clothing, that is they draw a t-shirt/pants/boots skin, upload it and then they have the exclusive rights to manufacture it :) so its also a great way for players to add content to the game, and if they add a really cool shirt for example that everyone wants they can become rich due to their 31337 dr4wing skillz, not just apple picking!

And guilds would be able to make their own exclusive clothing, making each guild visually unique.

dude ur stupid i suggested this so you can switch the color of ur shirt pants boots and hair that's all not gender or nething like that (already implemented colors u dumbass) and 90 lvl manu.... ok well cya in 3 years when someone is lvl 90 manu

Potions?! Manufacturing?!

How about a tailor sells you clothes/boots, and a magic shop sells you heads/hair? It should be like, 1 gold to change one thing in your appearance. *Talzon looks like crap now, but when he gets his armor and cape, he will be the coolest thing "evar"!*

PS: Holy smeginators! I lost nearly 2 posts per day in the time I stopped logging on!

I agree with the last post this game doesn't need any more girly things to do :rolleyes:

I also suggest at higher levels (90 or so, this should be extremely difficult to make for bw reasons) players are able to create ONE type of custom piece of clothing, that is they draw a t-shirt/pants/boots skin, upload it and then they have the exclusive rights to manufacture it  :D  so its also a great way for players to add content to the game, and if they add a really cool shirt for example that everyone wants they can become rich due to their 31337 dr4wing skillz, not just apple picking!

dude ur stupid i suggested this so you can switch the color of ur shirt pants boots and hair that's all not gender or nething like that (already implemented colors u dumbass) and 90 lvl manu.... ok well cya in 3 years when someone is lvl 90 manu

Well I guess I confused Aerowind too much with my last post, so let me clear a few things up:

I said i agree with your idea about changing clothing colors in mid-game, but NOT hairstyles or makeup or anything like that, as the other guy said. I wasn't implying you suggested any homossexual stuff or anything, so chill.

Also about the custom clothing, ok maybe lvl 90 manu is too much, but it must be hard enough to do (not under 50) or do you want to wait 10 min everytime you login because all the n00bs are making their own shirts and you have to download each of them?

I agree with Badwog. I do love rpg's with tons of looks and clothing/ armor types I think it should be strictly medevil. Nothing stupid :( *cough*partyhats*cough*. Also if there is time (yeah right) some new basic clothing colors would be good at the starting character creation screen. White boots would be nice, a bit dirty after a while... but nice none the less. :)

Tunics, vests, glove variations (to be used with weapons), and boots that could all be worn with armor with little or no combat advantage. I also really like the hair dye suggestion. I have a few formulas that could be used to create dyes like this.

Cheers,

~S

(p.s. No cosmetic surgery. Grrrr.:D )

I think its a great idea to be able to change clothes. Although i think changing hair is a bit much. Also, having a tailor NPC Is a great idea, but upping the prices isnt a bad idea, say like 100gc for each garment? That way we would havent everyone changing there appearance every few hours :)

this idea wasn't for custom shirts and i gotzers an idea how bout if u like dye ur hair more then once in like 3 in game weeks (being online) ur hair will get damaged and something will happen...