Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jjk

Anyone Getting Hints?

Hmm...don't remember exactly on which date I started, but I'm about to become an oldbie :(

I've started at september 2003. So now it is a year on EL I think I am oldbie. ;-)

Regards.

tum what bout geelef he kinda have quited <_< least i never see him in game anymore :ph34r: im not oldbie :( started uhm november 22 ?

geelef hasn't been playing the game for a really really really long long long time.. time time

he just rp's in teh forums :ph34r:

And what of those that time has forgotten? The likes of which left long before most were "born" into our lands? Those who spent many hours sitting around the campfire as apparitions chatting away waiting for Mr. Radu to introduce a skill (any skill). Those who were only to lament at the rabbits which gained their levels faster than the players. Who watched in awe as Viking became the first player to incure the true wrath of Ent.

I could go on but Mr. Tumaros said it best I think:

Seems to me like these "oldbies" still seem to be fairly fresh in the game...seasoned players, as you will...

I guess it runs sorta like generations...to me the oldbies are...well, Ent, Roja, Moon, Slayton, 007, Leeloo...just to name a few...

Time itself has seemed to let slip the memories of those like Life, Krull, Coras, Maggi, RealViking, and a few who stay around if only for novelty's sake. For that matter how many know those names or who they once were.

*SIGH*

'Tis but ashes and dust that these souls are commended. Perhaps some know what I'm talking about, but they are few and far between (or were AFK the whole time, eh JoJo?). What will become of this land when those whose fingers helped mold the game are no longer around to oversee it.

I weep for you all, and to those who remain, I applaud you: Radu, Roja, Leeloo, Slayton, Moon, Tum, JoJo, even yes JJK has his place amid the ancients that have survived the destruction and rebirth of this game.

The Forgotten Wanderer

I've started at september 2003. So now it is a year on EL I think I am oldbie. ;-)

Regards.

sorreh plat, but i know for a fact you started way after then, cuz i remember the first day you came ;D and it was snowing, and it started snowing in december over here

Nope, I've started in the end of september. And we meet when there wer christmas tree at beam. :-P

Regards.

I think the first time I saw teh banned 0n3na was in the beginning of January where I spoke a bit with her - I remember that she told me that she hated killing the bunnies and deers and that was why she only was <10/10 fighting ;-)

Hmm, I started playing in the middle of December - must make me a mid-old middlebie =)

I think its been a year atleast for me. Pretty sure when i moved inot res for univeristy last year that I had already played. If not, then its been close to a year...

I dunno though, 007... he hasn't posted in TA (Together Again) in a while..

But I have noticed that a lot of the older players ARE quitting..

And alot are coming back also... i HOPE i'll never quit el... it is nad has been fun watching the development of all ppl, the game etc... hehe... i remember when there was only a handfull players killing foxes.. I bought fox furs of trop for 1 k each... boy those were the days... XD or when that blue lupin bush was at WSC... and everyone sat there to gain cash for iron chain XD sweet times

(or were AFK the whole time, eh JoJo?).

I weep for you all, and to those who remain, I applaud you: Radu, Roja, Leeloo, Slayton, Moon, Tum, JoJo,

Please, refer to me as bond, james, 007, 00, afk king xD

jojo is my slave name :(

has it really been over a year since this started :( oh yea i had static IP when i first joined :P so it kept changing.... i did forget my old orignal name :(

as for bond.... can i call u by ur slave name :lol:

edit: means im an oldbie.... <_<

As for my time on el.. I've been playing since before it was released. I've been around too long to leave now.

That goes double for me