Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

Little_fluffy

Lol how come they all have the same crappy english???

Beats me, the IP is from the UK. You would think that someone connecting from England would speak decent English.

lol! Not everyone in England is english though. I work with a few people that have bad english because of there ethnic origin.

@robie84: I apologise if i come across at trying to 'tell you how to bring up your kids' but im not. I am just stating a few points thats all.

i would just like to say that i also think lord_vermor is bad game player as he has set out on a ram page to destroy my clients (little_fluffy) name.
And i realy cant be bothered to defend my son and daughter against the likes of you when you have nothing better to do than pick of kids.
I'm confused.. are you their father or their lawyer? =x

But seriously now.. The character "little_fluffy" was, as said, blocking passage ways multiple times, and a character named "wide_load", whom has the same IP address, was blocking a bridge in portland at the same time "little_fluffy" was blocking the doorway to the cemetary in the valley of the dwarves.

And shouldn't this be in the Abuse section? :X

ok lvl 1 mods can only hear #help_me lvl 2 mods can only hear #abuse lvl 3 mods can hear both most peeps are lvl 1 or lvl 3 mods so we use #help_me
NH's(level 1) and higher can see #help_me's. level 2 and higher can see #abuse reports.

You ignerance amuses me.

How is that an insult. By you saying all these stupid remarks you just inpersonate your self further. And the reason while little_fluffy (2 people) is not on here yet is because there both at school doing there GCSE's. And i realy cant be bothered to defend my son and daughter against the likes of you when you have nothing better to do than pick of kids. You should be ashamed and yes i am expecting another stupid come back to this so dont bother.

Like it was said in a previous posts, it's funny how the guests all come from the same IP. :D Give it a rest. You suck so they put you in the Hall of Lame. Deal with it.

Thank you, finnaly someone with some intelligence!

Little_Fluffy broke the rules by doing what he did, and therefore deserves to be banned.

Full Stop!

Like others , if he says he is sorry to Ent about all of this and will not

do it again , then he should be unbanned as long as he does not do

anything like it again..... was very wrong of him, but all should get a

2nd chance.

Tigger

yes IF he says sorry & admits that he lied to a number of people & that next time he holds a contest that he or her dont know, won't show off but lying

look at me im english i cant can spell anything :) but i still stand my desicine bad crap spelling & omfg some1 called me smart

hahahaha XD lol :P that was funny... or..maybe i'm just tired :rolleyes: