Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

Little_fluffy

Why people get pissed when we dont announce thier contests, i dont know but little_fluffy went to far. Chat log explains it all, i removed the useless convos going on during it.

#Help request from little_fluffy: plz can some one set up an annocement for me plz plz plz

#Help request from little_fluffy: u suck

[[PM to little_fluffy: er...]

[PM from little_fluffy: hi]

[PM from little_fluffy: just seeing if u were online]

[PM to little_fluffy: ...]

[PM from little_fluffy: and it works]

#Help request from TirasHazor: that was said to me, I asume ;/ I gave him/her the recipe for leather helmets, then s/he asked if I would announce a contest, and I said no..

[PM from little_fluffy: can u annonce somethin for me plz]

[PM to little_fluffy: no]

[PM from little_fluffy: y]

[PM to little_fluffy: because]

[PM to little_fluffy: last time you lied about the prize then u asked the winner to lie about it to THEN you blame me for ur mistake]

[PM from little_fluffy: when]

[PM from little_fluffy: i never tell people other than u an exact prize]

[PM from little_fluffy: so how can i lie about it]

[PM to little_fluffy: last time u said 2egde when it was a used one]

[PM from little_fluffy: no it wasnt]

[PM to little_fluffy: then u asked yept to say it was a serp]

[PM from little_fluffy: ive never had a used one]

[PM to little_fluffy: yes it was...hes in my guild]

[PM from little_fluffy: yeah that was a joke to paul]

[PM from little_fluffy: i swear on my life i never had a used]

[PM to little_fluffy: then u blamed me for getting u kicked out of ur guild]

This next part was basically about little_fluffy telling me frak and the -EF- guild were using an illegal item creation program a whileback. Turned out he was lying.

[PM from little_fluffy: that was ur fault thoe u lied to me]

[PM to little_fluffy: how did i lie. u lied to me]

[PM from little_fluffy: u said that tidus wont be banned, and he told me that u tryed to ban him and his guild]

[PM to little_fluffy: ur lying again]

[PM to little_fluffy: cuz i never said that]

[PM from little_fluffy: im not thats what tidus told me ]

[PM from little_fluffy: ur a f***ing wanker u twat]

[PM from little_fluffy: u said tidus wouldnt be banned and he said u tryed to ban him]

[PM to little_fluffy: ...]

[PM to Tidus: question 4 u]

[PM from Tidus: yay! a question :blink:]

[PM to Tidus: did u tell little_fluffy i tried to ban u?]

[PM from Tidus: of course not]

[PM to Tidus: hes saying u did]

[PM to little_fluffy: i just talked to tidus, ur the one lying now]

[PM from Tidus: well it could have been anyone in my guild]

[PM from Tidus: i did mention it on forums]

[PM to Tidus: er? what did u put]

[ZeD]: Im selling wolf fur

[PM from little_fluffy: u lying again i just spoke to tidus and he is saying u did try to ban him]

[PM to Tidus: go t channel 545]

You joined channel 545

[PM to little_fluffy: go to channel 545]

[PM from Tidus: why]

You are on the channel #545, and there are currently 1 players on this channel

[PM to Tidus: cuz i want to get this straight. Fluffy is saying stuff about it]

You are on the channel #545, and there are currently 1 players on this channel

[PM from little_fluffy: smeg off im not listing to u or tidus no more u both smegging lie to get me in trouble]

[PM from Tidus: ffs, fluffy doesnt stfu]

[PM to little_fluffy: i dont try to get ppl in trouble]

[PM to Tidus: nvm, fluffy is being a smeg]

[PM from little_fluffy: im flaming fed up with the lot of ya]

[PM from Tidus: it thought all this was over ages ago]

[PM to Tidus: he brought it up now cuz i wont announce his contest cuz he lies]

[PM from Tidus: he doesnt lie about prize]

[PM to Tidus: he did b4]

[PM from Tidus: when]

[PM to Tidus: said prize was a new 2egde when it was a used one then asked the winner to say it was a serp]

[PM from Tidus: he announced that it was a serp after the contest]

[PM to Tidus: he lied about the condition tho]

[PM from Tidus: i will take your word for that, i cant remember about that]

[PM from little_fluffy: u are gay]

[PM to little_fluffy: ur very immature]

[PM from Tidus: lol, think thats worth a mute?]

[PM from Hellinon: isnt there like a special channel for announcing events?]

[PM to Tidus: think what?]

[PM from Tidus: you seen what fluffy is saying?]

[NightWolffb]: yea little fluffy u shouldnt be talking

[PM to Tidus: what channel?]

[PM from Tidus: 3]

[PM to Tidus: k]

[Ahashveer]: fluffies dont talk

[little_fluffy]: smeg off ur all wankers

[PM to Tidus: im watching now, what was he saying b4?]

[PM from Tidus: he said that your scum]

[PM from Tidus: he said you always lie and not to listen to you]

[little_fluffy]: ive never even spoke to u lot so y the smeg are u calling me scam

[Lord_Vermor]: muted

OMFG!!~1! u muted little_fluffy!

[PM from little_fluffy: u are one big smeging scaming lying wanker smeg u]

#Help request from Lord_Vermor: little_fluffy is cussing me out and every1 else now

#Help request from vartican: what channel?

#Help request from Lord_Vermor: 3, i muted him

#Help request from teh banned 0n3na: *sigh* Why s/he is doing it?

#Help request from Lord_Vermor: i didnt want to announce a contest since he lied aout the prize last few times i announced it >_<

#Help request from vartican: personally i dont announce contests unless theyre my own now

#Message from God: Our newest member is Lord_vermorGay!

#Help request from Lord_Vermor: ban him

OMFG!!~1! u muted Lord_vermorGay!

[kansle]: lord_vermor there is someone called lord_vermorgay

Excellent, you denoobified Lord_vermorGay!

#Help request from CrusadingKNIGHT: who? is learner on? O_o

#Message from God: Our newest member is VermorNotGay!

Excellent, you denoobified VermorNotGay!

[VermorNotGay]: you cant silence me YOU TWATS HAHAHAHAHAhA

OMFG!!~1! u muted VermorNotGay!

#Message from God: Our newest member is I_back_FLUFFY!

OMFG!!~1! u muted I_back_FLUFFY!

#Help request from Lord_Vermor: hazor, ban him or somehting

#Help request from vartican: i just muted him

#Help request from Lord_Vermor: me2

#Help request from vartican: lol

#Help request from vartican: he will get banned once a level 3 comes

#Message from God: Our newest member is Look_busy!

#Help request from Lord_Vermor: some1 watch newb channel to se if is him

#Help request from vartican: sure

[Look_busy]: lord_vermor is gay HAHAHAHA!

OMFG!!~1! u muted Look_busy!

#Help request from Lord_Vermor: it was

#Message from God: Our newest member is Im_LORD_VERMOR!

OMFG!!~1! u muted Im_LORD_VERMOR!

#Help request from vartican: got him

#Help request from Lord_Vermor: ditto

#Help request from vartican: you got markey chan?

#Help request from Lord_Vermor: ya

[PM from Im_LORD_VERMOR: fu*k off and stop muting me im going to get the point across ur a gay wanker]

#Message from God: Our newest member is Ublock_me_urgay!

#Message from God: Our newest member is I_hate_VERMOR!

[i_hate_VERMOR]: vermor is a lying twat he coneed me as well

At that time my internet went out on me so I dont know how it turned out. I think this is worth a ban.

why the hell does every NH/mod always use #help_me as chat, cant u just use a channel, seems so much easier if u ask me :blink: plus as for that guy getting muted.... thats gotta be like teh 50th KillerLamb inpersonation i seen so far <_<

sry if i aint my usual happy self, someone just P.Oed me today, im just posting my thoughts about that #help_me chat

why the hell does every NH/mod always use #help_me as chat, cant u just use a channel, seems so much easier if u ask me :blink: plus as for that guy getting muted.... thats gotta be like teh 50th KillerLamb inpersonation i seen so far <_<

sry if i aint my usual happy self, someone just P.Oed me today, im just posting my thoughts about that #help_me chat

No multi-channel chat supported. And they have to watch the Newbie and Market Channels, which means they can't be on other channels. They're not all in the same guild, so they can't use #gm. The only option which reaches all the other mods/NHs is #help_me.

-Lyn-

why the hell does every NH/mod always use #help_me as chat, cant u just use a channel, seems so much easier if u ask me  :)  plus as for that guy getting muted.... thats gotta be like teh 50th KillerLamb inpersonation i seen so far  <_<

No multi-channel chat supported. And they have to watch the Newbie and Market Channels, which means they can't be on other channels. They're not all in the same guild, so they can't use #gm. The only option which reaches all the other mods/NHs is #help_me.

-Lyn-

then why not just use #abuse :blink: that works too u know <_<

Abuse reports goes to level 2 I think.

Regards.

Guest Guest

im about it put my chatlog of what happened beetween us.

PM from Tidus: what you win?]

#GM from Lord_Vermor: so are u coming to CC now?

[ManTis]: and I wanted to see if his game is really this good

[PM from ___OZzy___: hi]

#GM from yept: a crappy 2 edged sword used i think

[ManTis]: damn, it is

[PM from Tidus: be honest what was it]

#GM from yept: yes

#GM from astroth: lol

[blitzo]: good

[MassAssassin]: I hate dying and losing my best stuff.

[PM to Tidus: a 2 edged sword]

[MassAssassin]: I'm poor and dumb com eonnn.

[MassAssassin]: come on*

[PM from Tidus: lol he claims its a serp]

[MassAssassin]: Like I have crap to wastefully lose..

[Aira]: that's sad you admit it.

[PM to Tidus: dumbarse waht channel he in]

Welcome to White Stone, Lakeside Village

[PM from Tidus: channel 3]

[MassAssassin]: Lol I just want sympathy for death...

You joined the market channel.

[PM from Tidus: he wants to make it sound big ]

[PM to Tidus: ill put him down]

Welcome to Desert Pines!

#GM from Lord_Vermor: u got a serp sword she said

[PM from Tidus: aww]

[yept]: Selling 2 edged sword cheap

[PM from Jinxx: how cheap?]

[necromaceh]: selling steel two edge PM me plz

[EgoMatrix]: Selling Serp Sword Construction (No teh banned 0n3na)

#GM from yept: serp my arse

[saro]: lol

[teh banned 0n3na]: Die spammer!

#Message from Lord_Vermor: Yept won the contest!

[PM to Jinxx: 500gc]

[PM from query: what did u get ??]

[Thingol]: buying iron helmet

[PM from Jinxx: sold!]

[garfield_III]: iron helm ?

[tazdaz]: anyone notice black rose looks dark blue

[PM to Jinxx: the problem is u have to come to cc to get it]

[PM from little_fluffy: can u just tell tidus u got a serp sword and i will pay u]

[PM from Jinxx: thats not a problem, where in CC?]

[EgoMatrix]: Taking Offers on Serp Sword Construction (No teh banned 0n3na)

[Jebus]: is anyone selling leather pants? pm me plz

[PM to Jinxx: the 3 quartz]

[the_glenn]: please visit www.freewebs.com/gwguild/ please

[PM from Jinxx: on the way]

You joined channel 666

[PM to query: a 2 edged sword]

[PM from query: lol K TY]

[PM from little_fluffy: i will pay u to tell tidus u won a serp sword]

[PM to little_fluffy: ok i am not a lair not a cheat & u can keep your money]

[PM from little_fluffy: fine]

[PM from little_fluffy: i will keep my 16k]

ok lvl 1 mods can only hear #help_me lvl 2 mods can only hear #abuse lvl 3 mods can hear both most peeps are lvl 1 or lvl 3 mods so we use #help_me

i was helping vermor when all this happened,after a while he gave up creating characters about vermor and decided to start blocking places then telling the mods he was afk....even though he was talking to me when i was telling him to move,he was asked to move 2 or 3 times by duran and hazor and 5 minutes or so after they left he went back to blocking :)

Guest Guest_Bob

i would just like to say that i also think lord_vermor is bad game player as he has set out on a ram page to destroy my clients (little_fluffy) name. I know this because i have read little_fluffys chat loggs and it is quite clear to me and the rest of the 6 members who have also read the chat loggs that little_fluffy has done noting wrong expect lose his temper with lord_vermor.

He did not lie about the prizes to anyone expect tidus, becuase he trying to showing off. Tidus and little_fluffy both know each other out side of the game and they seem to both have a rival that one is better than the other and computer games. (sad i know). But still Lord_vermor has appeared to lie a lot to little_fluffy and i would just like to let people new he is not a scammer either.

There was some one who started this off because they couldnt be bothered to w8 for little_fluffy to get the rare books out of storage but thats not important.

Please unban Little_fluffy and i will see to it that Little_fluffy will stay away from lord_vermor and make sure that little_fluffy is unable to contact Tidus to save any more of these problems from ocuring. Thank you.

If u need to contact me please send an email to robie84@hotmail.com.

By the looks of it, Little_Fluffy deserved to have his arse kicked. That chat log shows him being immature, and flaming the market channel....

I think you/he deserved it.

Guest Robie84

Placid i dont mean to sound nasty but it seams to me that u are the imachur one. You wasted ur time just to say that. Your the type of person who make people like little_fluffy get angry with the game. Im pretty sure that you sent some pointless insult to little_fluffy during the time he was playing to damage his self of steam. All i can say about you placid is simple, you are just a plain normal bully who is going no were in life but down the toliet.

No offense meant.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Few, well no offence taken but i have no idea what ur talking about.

How am i being immature?

When and what did i say to little_fluffy that would hurt his self of steam (im sure its self esteem....but i might be wrong! :P)

Im an NH that knows what goes on in situation's like these and understand how annoying and unnecessary it is for someone to behave in such a childish way when they dont get their own way.

I am not a bully, and im not going down the toilet. So i'd appreciate it if you read my previous post properly, as all i was stating was that little_fluffy WAS being immature (calling LV gay, wanker etc, creating chars to mock him and flaming etc....that is immature).

[Edit]Could you also explain how my life is going down the toilet? And where is little_fluffy in all of this?[/Edit]

Guest Robie84

Yes but if you read closly you said Little_fluffy deserves to have his arse kicked.

That is an expression that shows you have created a judgement with out hearing both sides of the story. Which is also know as unfair hearing. Little_fluffy should be allowed to represent him self and let you know why he acted like this before you go informing people of how he should have his "arsed kicked". Simple minded people like you are why some many people hate to be judged.

LMAO!

Simple minded people like you are why some many people hate to be judged.

LOL, will you give it a rest with these insults? Your certainly no philosopher.

You made a good point, maybe i should here both sides of the story (Hence the reason why i said 'Where is little_fluffy in all of this' DUH!).

being 'arse kicked' is an expression, we all know that, and we all know what it means....GEEEZE!!!!

Guest robie84

You ignerance amuses me.

How is that an insult. By you saying all these stupid remarks you just inpersonate your self further. And the reason while little_fluffy (2 people) is not on here yet is because there both at school doing there GCSE's. And i realy cant be bothered to defend my son and daughter against the likes of you when you have nothing better to do than pick of kids. You should be ashamed and yes i am expecting another stupid come back to this so dont bother.

Well i am not picking on kids, nor am i ignorant.

If these are you kids then maybe you should teach them some common decency.

Lord_Vermors above posts SHOW that little_fluffy was abusive, rude and deliverately breaking the rules. That is a fact, regardless of what you think of me.

Why should i be ashamed? I am doing nothing wrong, i am simply assisting someone who was doing their job.

BTW, what is inpersonate?

[Read some books, you might extend your vocabulary]

i dislike little_fluffy trying to bride me to lye. Im not like that but swearing at a mod is not on so i argee with placid. LIttle_gluffy should be banned. Not just for that reason but making those other 7 or 8 charas agasint lv which inturn may flood the server. So ban away

Thank you, finnaly someone with some intelligence!

Little_Fluffy broke the rules by doing what he did, and therefore deserves to be banned.

Full Stop!

i would just like to say that i also think lord_vermor is bad game player as he has set out on a ram page to destroy my clients (little_fluffy) name.

I would like to ask WHY would I be out to destroy the little bit of credibility he had?

I was always announcing his contests, look at his chat logs. When yept told me (and showed me) the prize he got, I told myself I wouldnt announce his contests anymore and I made other mods aware of the fact he lied.

I know this because i have read little_fluffys chat loggs and it is quite clear to me and the rest of the 6 members who have also read the chat loggs that little_fluffy has done noting wrong expect lose his temper with lord_vermor.

Once again, chat logs can be altered without getting a message saying they have been. I wouldn't of minded if he lost his temper over PM but instead he broke the rules.

He did not lie about the prizes to anyone expect tidus, becuase he trying to showing off. Tidus and little_fluffy both know each other out side of the game and they seem to both have a rival that one is better than the other and computer games. (sad i know).

Then why did he tell me it was brand new?

But still Lord_vermor has appeared to lie a lot to little_fluffy and i would just like to let people new he is not a scammer either.

Hmm how did I lie? Was it over the incident where he told me the -EF- guild was using an illegal item creation program when it turned out it was ONLY autoharvest and quick-type commands and then he accused me for lying when I told Tidus and frak this?

There was some one who started this off because they couldnt be bothered to w8 for little_fluffy to get the rare books out of storage but thats not important.

What is that supposed to mean?

Please unban Little_fluffy and i will see to it that Little_fluffy will stay away from lord_vermor and make sure that little_fluffy is unable to contact Tidus to save any more of these problems from ocuring. Thank you.

I dont think he should be unbanned but thats just me. And tidus has a nifty little command called #ignore :D

And the reason while little_fluffy (2 people) is not on here yet is because there both at school doing there GCSE's. And i realy cant be bothered to defend my son and daughter against the likes of you when you have nothing better to do than pick of kids.

They should really get seperate names :P

As for you, you are their father, of course you'll be on their side. Sounds like you dont know much about EL anyway so maybe you should deal with the fact they broke the rules and were punished.

Sounds like you dont know much about EL anyway so maybe you should deal with the fact they broke the rules and were punished.

If he is their 'father' then he should be glad his 'children' were punished :D

Dicipline and all! :P

I dont think that this robie84 is their father, its probably just little_fluffy himself!

Guest Robie84

For starters dont tell me how to raise my kids and for seconds i am glad that my daughter was punished becuase it appears that she was the one who did all this. But as for my son he has done nothing wrong. I would like my IP unbaned so he can carry on playing with a new and seperate charecter and as for my daughter i will not let her play it any more. And i am getting fed up of placid so you just leave my kids alone in future.