Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Things That Will Go In The Game Eventually..

Ok I always see new posts saying something ilke "hey you guys should make more weapons/monsters in the game" ...so here's your answer:

Yes there will be more weapons and armor and armor and weapons!!! I have a whole ton planned out, so no need to tell me to make spears or bows or any types of swords, etc etc B)

And of course there will be more monsters...I can't begin to list them since I dont know all of them myself! but they will be there eventually... along with more maps.

Anyway, someday when i'm feeling up to it i'll put a list here of exactly what kinds of weapons/armor/etc i will put.

I have a feeling this was posted due to my post??

Ok I always see new posts saying something ilke "hey you guys should make more weapons/monsters in the game" ...so here's your answer:

Yes there will be more weapons and armor and armor and weapons!!! I have a whole ton planned out, so no need to tell me to make spears or bows or any types of swords, etc etc :)

And of course there will be more monsters...I can't begin to list them since I dont know all of them myself! but they will be there eventually... along with more maps.

Anyway, someday when i'm feeling up to it i'll put a list here of exactly what kinds of weapons/armor/etc i will put.

ty but a new idea a new perk LOSYER dont lose any items anymore.And af course if you can create a quest based on the story of the lotr it should be very nice to play it.Just think how to make the quest and how to combinate it with lotr

And af course if you can create a quest based on the story of the lotr it should be very nice to play it.Just think how to make the quest and how to combinate it with lotr

Yes of course! I can't believe that the game creators spent all this time trying to create an original game, when there is already a movie (and even books, too!) that has everything they need! Elves, dwarves, medieval theme, wizards, all they have to do is copy the storyline.

Ent, turn this game into LOTR: teh Game!1! Or fred will quit.

Yes there will be more weapons and armor and armor and weapons!!! I have a whole ton planned out, so no need to tell me to make spears or bows or any types of swords, etc etc :)

New maps =) New monsters =) Horray

coughtarsaangardisbeggingtobemadeuncough

OMFG!!1~ ENT....WHY THE **** DIDNT U MAKE IT LOTR BEFORE?!?!1~

Let's just name it LOTR and make everything the same so they can sue ent

And if u don't do it....

Or fred will quit.

There's kind of an unwritten rule about letting sleeping threads lie once they've been dormant for a few weeks. Posting to a thread that's been quiet for a month only to say something as inconsequential as "i can't wait t'ill some bows are implemented", should be avoided.

Nothing personal, I'm just passing on an information warning I received myself when I first starting posting here.

however, this thread is nailed to the top of this part of the forum so therefor its kinda excempt form the system. now if i dig 5 pages down to post a off topic comment to some thread there then its starting to become plain silly. but if the comment is on topic and said topic is respawned as an effect of recent development in game i would allow it. better that then yet another thread about the same topic...

ty but a new idea a new perk LOSYER dont lose any items anymore.And af course if you can create a quest based on the story of the lotr it should be very nice to play it.Just think how to make the quest and how to combinate it with lotr

Even after this thread has "long and died," this idea still remains retarded. ~_~

Guest Mikeman624

Sounds dandy Roja! That would be so good but is this for the p2p version or free?

Guest wizz222

hey guys how about adding a special storage for guilds so members of guilds can put things on it for their guild it would me much interessting cause you would easier get what u need

byebye moi (wizz222) :unsure:

I'd had a bit of a look around, couldn't find these ideas suggested elsewhere, could have missed them though

courier jobs/items

have some sort of item that's sold only in one place, bought only in one place, and isn't usable at all.

higher pay for more dangerous locations, and you could maybe have packages that randomly give off radiation damage as a really high paying job(and have radiation protection reduce it, of course)

i've heard of a few people who ask to be made PKable. so maybe there could be a PKable negative perk for like -15 PP

be able to #save without haveing to #quit and log on again!

Ya you dont want to over rate pvp but dont under rate it

Because if you ma a whole contenent pvp

every one will get board and quit

like runescape they overated the pvp version