Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Teh Flexmeister

Eh? Banned From Forums?

Guest Teh Flexmeister

Well, what can i say, i got banned from forums for flaming on flames forum and cicero/learner refuses to explain it more so would you mind?

Its 'cause of the topic 'A Brand new petition' and personally i don't find that offensive enough to get banned for life since i didn't actually break any rules that the forum rules include and it wasn't something i wrote myself it was words directly from teh banned 0n3na tho they wern't directed to me but still its a quote not something i've written, only the Unban NeXt petition part of it is my writing. And I see these similar petitions going on for other players so why can't i make one then? It doesn't differ from any other petition 'cept its in the sake of unbanning some1. The reason i did it 'cause i hate teh banned 0n3na very much and i'm not hiding it, alltho the reasons why i hate her i'm not explaining here to you 'cause i don't owe them to you. And i also find it very confusing that some mods can't handle situations objectively so they take emotions to their conclusions, not taking any examples here 'cause this post isn't 'bout it. Power is a given and you must never enforce it to reach your own happiness for the sake you hate some1. You have to hate some1, it would be unnatural not to, but making one thing impossible for the person you hate that he actually might enjoy is not proper use of power. I'm not saying i would do any better or worse as you, i'm just saying you have to start acting objectively and not let emotions take over.

Guest SKA

"posting permissions were removed" or something like that.. same thing got done to me for having my own goodbye topic -.-

Guest SKA

locked for no reason, nothing was against the rules. just learner being a hypocrite

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7457

flexo following up on it.. http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7457

cicero removed my posting permissions after i made a second one, considering the first one was locked for no reason..

i for 1, don't want to post in a 5 page thread made by cicero that noone reads about me leaving..

You two were suspended because you are constantly harassing moderators on this forum, and you are

flaming not only in flame section, so now you are of course trying to fool game admin to continue

spamming the forum all the time.

Regards.

Guest Teh Flexmeister

We are flaming 'bout teh banned 0n3na on the flames section, and yes, a few random occasions where some1 else had started the flame thread on other section and before it was moved to flames, yes i admit, i have flamed there, but eventually that thread was in flames.

Guest The Flexmeister

And apparently the flaming is fun as long as you don't flame 'bout any mod, they get mad and lock the topic. If its good so, then remove the whole flames section 'cause it serves no purpose unless you can't start a HUGE flame war there...

If you would know something about the Internet and flames you would also know it is not okay flaming

admins or moderators. Also you and SKA were spamming flames forum, because maybe it is me, but

creating everyday new thread about same thing is spam, all that crap you and your friends were

posting could be in one thread as well, not 5.

Now you two got your posting permissions removed and look what a miracle on forum - peace, love,

no spam, no threads which are going to hell and has to be locked...

Regards.

Guest Teh Flexmeister

Please remove the flames section then, its made for flaming so why do ppl ban the guys who are using its made purpose, and believe me, we would've kept it in one thread unless some ppl hadn't locked them. So teh banned 0n3pus, please, this thread isn't 'bout you, its 'bout me, and none of the things was directed to you so why did you even bother writing here something?

I am trying to explain you why you got banned, even flames has it's border and even on flames forum

you and SKA shouldn't spam 5 threads in a row instead of making one. Also SKA spammed help me

section as well, you two pissed off most of forum moderators here including Roja who is usually so

peaceful and kind *hint* *hint*.

Regards.

Actually Flexo didn't do anything bad. The flames section is there to flame other ppl. It doesn't exist for any other reasons.

At least that is what Entropy said and he is also peaceful and kind *hint*

Oh and i don't think they were "constantly harassing moderators". They were just flaming which had nothing to do with the moderators but with some ppl who they don't like - again that is the reason why these forums exist in my opinion.

UNB4|\| THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~```poiaitetildeonedotrandomsenselessforking

I can't say for sure why Flexo was banned, but I suspect that the person that did it was following Roja's instructions http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...opic=7424&st=0# and thought of that post as another anti teh banned 0n3na.

The worst things I saw with the anti teh banned 0n3an posts was the spamming (based on the number of threads people had created instead of keeping it ton discussion) and the fact that many people posting had simply made up their minds and even think about alternative explanations and reason (hence twhy they kept getting moved to flames).

Guest Teh Flexmeister

I believe, each post where i flamed 'bout teh banned 0n3na was in flames, and it wasn't abusive or immature flame like 'fu teh banned 0n3na' i actually had some content in them, i asked questions which i didn't get answers and kept on asking them, and i continued it on flames forum. And the reason there was multiple topics, well, look on the mirror and ask again...

Guest SKA
You two were suspended because you are constantly harassing moderators on this forum, and you are

flaming not only in flame section, so now you are of course trying to fool game admin to continue

spamming the forum all the time.

Regards.

well, to start with.. i never harassed any moderators in this forum.

second.. i never flamed outside of the flame forum

and no.. i'm not trying to fool the forum admin, mr entropy.. because i was banned for no reason, considering i just wanted to have my own fairwell thread and mods were being hypocrites..

and last of all, i'm not a spammer.. you are.

SKA

I believe, each post where i flamed 'bout teh banned 0n3na was in flames, and it wasn't abusive or immature flame like 'fu teh banned 0n3na' i actually had some content in them, i asked questions which i didn't get answers and kept on asking them, and i continued it on flames forum. And the reason there was multiple topics, well, look on the mirror and ask again...

Actually, several of those posts were moved from other sections of the forums into Flmaes where they belong. And even after they were in Flames another thread was created in flames.

and you kept asking, and asking, and asking .... turning it into spam.

SKA got banned AFAIK for that after Cicero closed his "good bye" thread he started spamming

the forums. And Flexo for that he can't have any mental rules in himself and decided to use

flame forum to harassing me and telling idiotic stuff about me to make people disrespect me

so he can win his private war which he raised because I was getting better loot when new server

came online. ;-)

Regards.

Guest SKA
FAREwell, not fairwell, SKA*

i made it farewell in my second one i think.. which also got locked for no reason >_>

The second one was locked because the first was still there (but locked and moved), so it was a double post, and should not have been posted to begin with.