Wooden Sheild - 5k

Enchanted Wooden Sheild - 12k

Steel Sheild - 50k

HELMETS

Iron Helm - 50k

MEDALLIONS

Moon Medallion - 6k

Stars Medallion - 20k

For stats of each item visit http://www.eternal-lands.com/index.php?main=items.php The iron helm stats adds 2 to defence, leather pants absorbs 1 damage, and leather boots add +1 damage. Offer for the boots and pants, dunno what they are worth.

** means out of stock, but I hunt creatures that drop them so I might have more later.

If you are interested PM me if I am on. If i'm not on, leave a post here pf what you wanna buy and your character name. I usually sell at Portland storage. Thank you, come again.

people dont buy from him he is trying to rip you. He wants you to bring 2 iron bars, 16 steel bars to make a sword and he charges 5k less, while u can sell the bars for 20k+ :lol:

Anyway his swords are made shitty, mine are found going into the dangers of the new maps and killing trolls for them, and if a troll is carrying them then you know its tested and is best of quality :wink:

Well hell, i thought i was giving a deal, i mean they cost 120k in store....and i spent all that time working on manu, i figuered it was worth it, but oh well whatever.

I will take 2 edger and chain armor for 70k,my in game nick is Rev.Just post here when we could met and make a deal.

Man do I want 60k now. You could probably sell them for more. Hmmm I've never known a troll to keep something in it's original packaging. Those trolls must have been some kind of nerdy collector breed.

lexic can u save stars medallion for me i am Warbladez in game and i cant talk but sit down means no and stand means yes

There is no need to save stuff for people since I have alot in stock from hunting and pking. Just pm me, or ill pm you if I see that you are on.

u got iron helms for 100k i might buy one i might use fox fur and money depends i might kill 100 foxes mabey not i can pay with both right

Lexic set ur lether boots to 10k or less if u want to but that is what i bought mine for and have seen them selling for. You might want to go higher its up to you.

Sirdan I dont need for furs anymore, but I dropped the helm price to 50k

Eldwen ill probabaly something like if you spend 60K or over, you get a pair of free boots or pants, or something like that.