Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

Plague Banned Until Entropy Removes Experiance

I use banned here since if he attempts to connect the server will say he has been banned. But you are correct that suspended would be a better usage.

8000 diamonds at 3 emu each means he had 24000 emu of diamonds in his possession. Probably in a bag. Autoharvesting is allowed if it's only used to harvest (putting stuff into your inventory, not into a bag) and you have to be present at the computer while the harvesting is going on. Autoharvesting (or using an autoclicker to harvest) can only put stuff into your inventory. A macro can be more sophisticated and do stuff like putting items into a bag and that's against the EL rules.

Guest Guest

Ok..Ok..Plague responds..First of all for me to post on here some lies so I can get unbanned would be lame so I'm not even gonna do it. Am I ashamed for afk mining 800 diamonds? Nope..with that said I'm sorry I had a guild tag on my name when it all went down now they probably have to hear a bunch of angry EL children talking about afk this and afk that..so forgive me my guild you know who you are. And no I'm not gonna sit here and toss my grievances within the game around either. With all that said yes it would be fun to play again but if the powers that be decide to keep me banned..there are much worst things in this life that could happen to me..

Oh sorry it was suggested I repost because folks might not believe it was me..

Ok..Ok..Plague responds..First of all for me to post on here some lies so I can get unbanned would be lame so I'm not even gonna do it. Am I ashamed for afk mining 800 diamonds? Nope..with that said I'm sorry I had a guild tag on my name when it all went down now they probably have to hear a bunch of angry EL children talking about afk this and afk that..so forgive me my guild you know who you are. And no I'm not gonna sit here and toss my grievances within the game around either. With all that said yes it would be fun to play again but if the powers that be decide to keep me banned..there are much worst things in this life that could happen to me..

Guest Guest

well entropy he posted. he knows what he did. you said if he posted hed be unbanned but he still is banned. Im really confused. I hope you dont expect him to get on his knees and beg for forgivness.

Guest Guest

6. Do not use macroing/scripting, this is very annoying, and it will most likely get you banned, if we discover it.

Exception: it is OK to use a program that autocliks the mousr to harvest, BUT it is illegal to make it auto drop the stuff, when full. It is also illegal to do that while you are AFK. AFK harvesters, at the first offense will have their harvesting exp degraded by 10K exp. At the second offense, it will be set to 0. At the 3rd, they will lose their character.

Obviously, I want him to apologize for doing what he did, which IS against the rules. First offense usually doesn't get you permanently banned.

Guest Guest

Like I said I'm not gonna lie to get a ban lifted..I can't honestly sit up here and say I'm sorry for what happened..I can hoonestly say I'm not gonna sit there and bag drop anymore..Like I said in my previous post if I can't be reintated because I wont give an empty apology then like I said their are worst fates in life..I believe I satisfied what should be the more important aspect of what I needed to do...

Sigh I did it again..repost because I logged in and did some spelling revisions..

Like I said I'm not gonna lie to get a ban lifted..I can't honestly sit up here and say I'm sorry for what happened..I can honestly say I'm not gonna sit there and bag drop anymore..Like I said in my previous post if I can't be reinstated because I wont give an empty apology then like I said their are worst fates in life..I believe I satisfied what should be the more important aspect of what I needed to do...which is post that I'm not gonna do it again..

Guest Luminair

Since I am currently experiencing this same issue, here is what it says when attempting to connect:

"Your IP is banned. That means that you, or someone from your IP did something very nasty, so we had to block this IP address. If you believe this ban was unjustified, or promise to respect the rules from now on, please post in the Bans section of our forums (on www.eternal-lands.com)"

Nowhere in that statement does it say that an apology is required. The only requirement to have your (deserved) ban lifted is to "promise to respect the rules from now on." Plague has said that he will no longer bag/macro harvest. As far as I can tell, that is a promise to respect the rules from now on. Forcing him to apologize seems to be hypocritical. If an apology is in fact required, shouldn't it be in that banned IP auto-response? Just my two cents.