Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aragorn1-Real

Castles

Somebody is not thinking on this idea i want some maps with castles(maybe 20 in one map) and you can buy it with gold big castles you can enter them if you bought it.The Maximum Price shall been 25k for a big castle sure on the biggest castles they can ask real money.We can all be a littlele ruler of El if you have a castle.You can enter them even its not from you.But the King Of The Castle can ask a fight if you enter it so dont enter a nice castle from someone else if you are a noob

100k is a bit hard to get even with a gulid maybe 50k?? 70k for a really big castle

if u got 100k then u wouldn't mind throwing 10 or 20k my way?? B)

I like this idea... but maybe like 50k-70k ingame money AND $10 or something?

It's all a matter of apples....

I've always felt that we've gone an apple too far ^_^

hmm maybe this game could do something like a lil bit like Lineage 2 have castles with like 100+ monsters u have to kill like about 40 fluffys/30 chim wolf's/10 cyclops/5 trolls/5 male orcs/5 female orcs/5 gargs then when u kill them all your guild can have the castle for like 2-5 weeks then monsters come back and u hafe to retake the castle or another guild can take it or if u want to have the castle last like a month before monsters retake it add like a so the guild that owns the castle have to defend it if another guild declares war for the castle could have a NPC for this and a time limit. or have less monster becuase alot of people have crappy comps and couldnt handle 100 monster running around.

watch nobody likes my idea like allways :blink:

maybe but the castle's in Tarsengaard anybody like idea?? :blink:

EDITED ON: i have another idea as the repair dude was added in today and he failed to make my tit armor maybe the guild that captures the castle will get a blacksmith that will repair the guild equipment for free and it will never fail so they dont loose items that a good idea??

maybe also have another blacksmith that can make any weapon for them for free just give him supplies and there will be only like a 80% chance it will fail or make it higher chance of failing or less

Castles should be rented and not Bought...

IF a guild/person wants to HAve a Castle they should pay 500k down deposit and 100k every month rent (this numbers should go up not down)... if they don't make a payment they loose the castle and some ohter guild/person get's to live there...

The only reason i say this is b/c since there are far more players/guilds that want a castle and there will be so few castles it would be unfair for a guild/person to indefinetly occupy that castle only b/c they were the first to get there ...

Cheers,

P.S. it will be nice to have an auction everyonce in a while an ppl to bit for renting the castle and not giving it away in a first-come first serve bassis...

Castles should be rented and not Bought...

IF a guild/person wants to HAve a Castle they should pay 500k down deposit and 100k every month rent (this numbers should go up not down)... if they don't make a payment they loose the castle and some ohter guild/person get's to live there...

500k eh? and u suggest getting that much where?? :D and 100k every month eh...

500k eh? and u suggest getting that much where??  :D and 100k every month eh...

What do you want to live in a castle for only 20k??? there are atleast 200 players that have that money and everyone of them would love a peace of that pie...

Besides it is survival of the fittest.... only the best should be able to afford a castle and i am sorry that you or your guild can't afford a heafty amount of money.... but there are others that can...

simmilarly i would hate to see a bunch of Fr00bs owning the castle just b/c they happened to be the first to pay its price.... maintaining a building of that magnitude should be a constant strugle and take alot of money in a way to allow a relatively good turn over of the property and enable other guilds/players to live in it

AND FINALLY AS FRED SAID: IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF APPLES !!!!

i think maybe the small castles should be about 50k but you can have little huts or maybe houses around the castles for the n00bs to live in and you could charge them taxes but you wouldnt want to charge to much because they could leave and join another castle. And maybe a guild could own a castle or rival castles can fight eachother and, dare i say it, AI gaurds that you could buy extra and giant spiders "shudder" in the dungeon?

I never thought the day would come that my mouth would utter such words .... but Hellinon i love the idea, not the spider part .. but guards and the rest sound good

maybe we could have AI villagers to. The problem is, this would completely change the gameplay mechanics, and ENT might stubborn about putting in an extra few months of work into this.

I guess ants have a decent artificial Inteligence ... and there has been a long discussion in the forums about their use and abuse and Ent ask Lrnr and Cicero to cut down on the active number of the Ant's

I assume that they would make a nice touch .... to have them as villagers or NPC but they will have to run from a different server ...

Afternoon, All.

As various members have mentioned: It's only a matter of apples.

You can make about 1kgc every half hour (or 2kgc per hour) harvesting/selling apples.

This means it would only take 50 hours per month to come up with the 100kgc for the rent. In other words: 11.5 hours per week spent gathering gc for rent.

With a Guild Effort the 500k + 100k/month is able to be met.

Any figure less than 500k + 100k/month would be do-able by a single person and rubbishes the idea of a castle being used for a guild home.

Cheers,

Scronty

I think having a war over a castle is a great idea. And it is possible..but hard I guess..so it's not like it'd happen soon :D

Well what if the price of the castles were like 30-45k but only in the P2P version.

You would have to have a P2P account to beable to pay gold for houses, castles and the AI. Then the price would be lowered because ppl would have to pay twice (the $$ for P2P and the 30-45k gold in game). Then after the initial down payment it would be 1k a month or so....

Just trying to help... :blink:

EDIT:i thought 10k was a little much for a monthly payment.... :D