Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

Next Banned Temporarily

NeXt,

Are you really this dense, or are you just trying to piss people off? You really do not understand that attacking a server, regardless of how light or heavy, is justifiable?

I'm sorry. I did not realize what I was arguing with.

Then it no longer makes sense to me to even try and reason with you.

Entropy, I would HIGHLY recommend that you not reinstate NeXt, and I would STRONGLY encourage you to pursue this through whatever legal steps you can. This activity should not be allowed, or you are relinquishing control of your server to one players whims.

If you would like any help with anything regarding this, please feel free to PM me, or send me a message here in forums. I'd gladly help out where I can.

He already filled CERT abuse report. Anyway I am also hunting this kind of abusers thru the Internet

since many years so I am offering my help as usual.

Regards.

I bet Ent is pissed off cuz u prolly got 20 million PM's about telling NeXt to get banned NeXt will not listen to wut ur saying unless ur his friend or someone that is truly in charge so there is no point to all this nonsense

Ok, I talked to him a little, and we came to an agreement that is profitable for both. When this deal is concluded, I will unban him. (among other things, he promised not to do that again, or threaten to do it).

I am willing to do that because I believe in amiable ways to solve conflicts, and also because if he completes his part of the agreement we will have a very fast mirror where we can dynamically distribute game files so 'normal' updates will be a thing of the past.