Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

Next Banned Temporarily

If you attempt to bypass a ban by using another IP, that IP will be banned too. And I'll probably delete your character.

People have done less than he has and gotten reported to there ISP i think the same should happen to next. I cannot believe he did something that totaly disrupted the entire game lost alot of people things like that. What if someone banns him again for his tantrum will he go and ruin it for the rest?

Older quote from entropy about banning an ISP

Actually, we did send ONE abuse report, and we got a response 30 days later, asking for more info (even tho we did provide all the relevant info). This means they don't really care. Like I said many times, our first duty is to our players, and to our game. We want to keep our game clean from disrupting elements that try to do their best to amnnoy our players. If there is no other way except by banning big ISPs, then so be it.

The reason for getting banned was bad but others have been banned for the same thing. You disrupting the game instead of waiting, or if the games so damn important to you lie and say sorry get back instantly. If he does nothing to you I dont blame any ISP for not listening to him. Ent wants people to follow there writen rules he might just have to follow them himself on this situation.

Lidl euh problem is I own a bigger server thene ent and i can nullrout ent his ips if i like so he cant do a shit with it to.

Your problem is that you are rich kiddie and you thing everything is envolving around your because

your parents were giving you everything you want and doing everything you want. Grow up.

No one cares how rich you are and what you can do, you are abusive, you insulted and harassed a

person much older than you so you got banned, after that you attacked a network. You are SICK.

And don't use Duckman's char in game or your friend will get banned, but you of course don't care.

Regards.

there abused me so i did some othere shit back if there like it or not. its not oka but banning me for no reason thats oka ??. so i need to say to learner sorry that you beamed me away for no reason that i losed 1k fire essences ?.

1000 essences compared to the time people lost add it up you have friends they could have made that time up can you make up the time you lost everyone not just one person? your smart enough to screw up the server then you should be able to do some small math to figure out you probable lost everyone else about 1mil essences worth of time.

Adming rebooted the machine because he probably had no idea what it going on after you attacked his

network.

Regards.

why dont me let in el and the fucking problem is over i dont attack it again i swear it. how longer it takes how more shit we get soon. You like that ?

NeXt, if you were wronged, is seperate from what you did. Your response hurt not only Entropy and the mods your mad at. You caused problems for ALL players of Eternal Land's.

So what you have a better computer than the server EL is on. Mine is likely better than yours, yet I didn't DDoS you for screwing up the game and making me mad.

You may well have lost the game players, which could affect the overall success of the game.

Maybe Learner was too harsh, I agree with his actions based on the logs I've seen and your reactions in the forums. But, it's not my place to decide.

Personally, as a sys admin myself, I would boot your butt and file against you in a heart beat. I'd make sure you were busted for this, because if somebody makes you angry here and you do this, your going to do the same to somebody else. And next time what's to say it isn't something important?

Entropy, is EL the only thing running on the server that was rebooted?

*Moved to flames* ....... Oh yea, sorry i forget..

I know i keep saying this but yes, NeXt did do teh evil, but he's apologised and said he wouldn't do it again, i think he just wants to play the game, i mean 1 more chance can't hurt can it?

NeXt, It doesn't matter if it was a light attack or a full out attack, your INTENTIONAL actions caused the situtation regardless of who did the restart of the server. If YOU had not done the attack, the server would not have been rebooted, correct?

You obviously do not have any consideration for others, or you would not have done this.

sam7337, I take it your okay with the behavior of NeXt? You think it was okay for him to get mad because he didn't get his way? And your fine with the fact that he screwed over alot of people? I would have agreed with you on one more chance, but that was BEFORE he launced an attack on the server. His action is unjustifiable and Entropy SHOULD permenently ban him, and pursue legal actions against him if possible. Entropy is providing a free service to everyone, and trying very hard to make a go with this as a business. NeXt's action seriously jeperdize this, and should NOT go unpunished.

I know you will not agree with me, sam7337, as your friends with NeXt. But you do have to look at it from Entropy's point of view and see that there is alot of risk in allowing something like this to get by.

Aelric i can make it entropy very hard if i like but i dont thats why i didnt a full attack. it was only for madness that learner did to me

NeXt, you really really don't get it do you?

You are continuing to threaten Entropy's business over and over. Your threats alone should be more than enough to ban you.

You say your sorry, but continue to threaten the server and Entropy directly. You SURE don't sound like your sorry to me.

I wouldn't care WHY you did it. All I would look at is your actions since it happened. If you have apologized instead of swearing and ranting, you would likely have gotten right back into the game.

You are a threat. You will continue to be a threat for as far as I can see. You do not understand the consequence's of your actions and how they affect others.

no i did it i do that i will do it really. i dont make treats if i start to attack i will send it publiek. and no i dont do it again i wait till i talked with ent about it.

Allowing a DDoS kiddie on the Internet is like allowing Charles Manson on the street. Oh he killed few

people and have sliced them, but give him a chance, he apologized and he will never do it again.

You say 10 mbit? I see here: http://eternal-lands.solexine.fr/ BW usage 100 mbit, I wonder how you

did it using 0.1 of this. I am not an idiot, Learner and Cicero also I think no one who can read this

chart is. To take down 100 mbit you need like 3 times connection like that especially that in one

second I had ping 60 and few seconds later I got disconnected, so it looks like you put all what you

had to this poor server. I am usually not flaming and not hostile but you've crossed the line so bad.

Regards.

I am a sysadmin and I see 100 mbit BW utilization, and you suggest it happened because of reboot huh?

ROTFL!

Regards.