Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

Next Banned Temporarily

Guest Guest_princessarora

i was online when next was off topic in market channel. I will admit that yes he was off topic but the one thing he was not doing was swearing at mods! I was here and i saw it all!.....unless of course he was swearing in pm and i didn't see it. However i have to mention that i personally think some mods abuse their authority at times and harass players for extremely minor issues. Grant you the fact that some players go off topic at times but it's not on a constant basis and i feel that some players get banned unjustifiably........For example: Sirkillalot. He hasn't been here in a very long time and i truly believe it's because of teh banned 0n3na constantly harassing him. He's a great kid and doesn't deserve to be treated so unfairly. And people, let's please remember, he is only a little kid after all. I don't think players should be banned for being off topic. I think it's much more justifiable to ban a player for swearing especially since there are very young players in this game but being banned for off topic is juvenile and rediculous. This is just my opinion.

damnit unban me before i do othere things..

Acting like this is not going to get you unbanned

Tigger

NeXtie we love you!!! if u get really mad punch a wall (not to hard now) and log off before u do nething serious

Guest mamawarrior

Seriously NeXt hon, I think you need some Anger Management. It is coming close to indictable offense what you are being accused of and I would hate to see that happen. You have disappointed me a couple times, but this definitely takes the cake. I hope we get to see you around, but remember, we do love you and wish you all the best. But please, get some help! :P

Imagine you are an admin and you are running your own project for your own money for other people

completly free, you are working so hard, you manage it to work, people are using it and are grateful

for this and some beutiful day some IDIOT comes and attempts to ruin it. DDoS is a kind of abusive

behaviour that is highly disgusting and only ANTISOCIAL MORONS are playing with this.

What our dear NeXty used for attack on game server? HUNDREDS hacked/trojaned/infected

Windows machines, he has spent YEARS to spread SHIT to HUNDREDS innocent and stupid

users to use their computers for ABUSIVE purposes, now he is sitting on his 31337 IRC server

and playing GOD OF SDBOTS. People like that needs help, anyway if Entropy will allow element like

that on his server it will have very tragic finish. NeXt is antisocial and dangerous for other people,

and first what should be done is cutting him off the Internet. It is sad and disgusting.

Excuse me for my language but I can't find other words to describe a DDoS kiddie.

Regards.

Actually, I think he just used a few, high bandwidth servers that he had access to.

No. He has no access to any high bandwidth servers, why should he? He is a kid not sysadmin.

Also we had a small talk about this some time ago, almost all DDoS kiddies works in the same way.

If you will check the logs you will see.

Regards.

learner look to http://eternal-lands.network-studio.com/index.html

now you get me really mad if you dont unban me i will open mine 3* 8 gbit servers on it THIS IS STUPID. you need to say sorry to me becourse you BEAMED me and i start freaking out LOOK to that site. I DO IT REALY and if i get more banned i send you all some packetes becourse i got all your ips

This looks more like a few servers than a bunch of zombies.

Have you ran any packet log? tcpdump, iptraf, netwatch? You should see alot of IPs, or only few.

If you see only few they are probably spoofed.

Regards.

Actually, I think he just used a few, high bandwidth servers that he had access to.

If this is the case, it's likely he's using something commercial - maybe somewhere he works... I doubt they'd like what he's using their hardware and bandwidth for..

It's not my server...

Mmm, I thought you have access to that server like via SSH. :P

Regards.

If this is the case, it's likely he's using something commercial - maybe somewhere he works... I doubt they'd like what he's using their hardware and bandwidth for..

Fredd, I will tell you how it is going: Kiddie is sitting on 31337 IRC channels, he is getting some kind of

31337 stuff, that stuff is something like trojan and it works on windows, kiddie is compiling it then

renaming to something like britneynude.exe, then he is putting it on few free www servers and

advertizing. If he got good stuff it is using old (1995) bug in IE and user not even notice he have

ran something, if kiddie got something not that good user will open a program and it will "close" itself,

user will think it was some smeged up progie and will go over it...well he is already owned.

These programs are connecting to irc server's host which is compiled into binary, enters a channel and

is waiting for commands from the master, all big ddosnets I've even seen are made that way.

One day we had a problem with one idiot, so we found irc server and the channel, entered it...there

was over 2000 sdbots on it...count if every of it has 1 mbit connection...scary, isn't it?

So, BTW: Be aware while downloading crap from the Internet and the best: don't use IE.

Regards.

NeXt... u know we luv u, but you're gonna need a LOT of buttkissing and what's not to get outta this one... This is intense smeg...

Hope to see ya again.

Blitzo