Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

Next Banned Temporarily

I know you didn't kill the server directly or on purpose. But the sysadmin might have done that in part because of the network traffic you had caused. Entropy will have to find out for sure.

Wow, like 30 people reading this topic :P

NeXt i hope you do the right thing and that is not threatening mods, it is asking forgiveness and admitting that you were wrong, just stop being proud.

Next WHY THE HELL DON'T U BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this thing would go a lot easier if u would just say i'm sorry i spammed and used vulgar language at the mods and on channels and i'll try to stop as much as i possibley can .........

Guest Guest
yeah i stoped the attack now lets hope there unban me

Ban him, delete his character and ban him from the forums. And report him to who ever you can for that little attack.

yeah i stoped the attack now lets hope there unban me

Ban him, delete his character and ban him from the forums. And report him to who ever you can for that little attack.

Agreed 100%.

gratz.

Your little attack ensures that you're never playing this game again, and there will possibly be some legal action taken, depending on Ent's mood, and the owners of the server.

Your little attack ensures that you're never playing this game again, and there will possibly be some legal action taken, depending on Ent's mood, and the owners of the server.

cicero we will see i like to talk with ent to.

Ohh Nextie why did you do that :D

I am pretty sure we could have done something about the ban but now .. hum i still hope you can come back to the game but i doubt it. :(

Lets wait for Entropy :P

Guest Guest

If the crash was because of him i say permanent ban because i lost 2 levels cause of it.. if not get your act together next u come here like you own this game and u dont bro so sit back and enjoy the ride now,,,,,

yeah i know moon i am sorry for it but there make me so mad that i did it.

i did already 2 years nothing. before i was a basted and packete all the day all i like but el stoped me. and now it happen again.. sorry mooner

NeXt is a valuble member of the Eternal-Lands™ community

not to be insulting, but I fail to see how, considering half the players despise him..

He should rather say "NeXt WAS valuable member of EL community". And yes I've flamed him via PM,

DDoS kiddies are not humans for me. And he pissed me of so bad because my friend shown me his

real JERK face so I am dissapointed.

Regards.