Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

Next Banned Temporarily

This isn't about NeXt only, NeXt is a valuble member of the Eternal-Landsâ„¢ community, i think the best action to do here is to unban him and see what happends then, if it continues, yes, you will have to take permenant action, but for now, it's a game, lets play!

NeXt, you are in that game long time, so don't get your ass banned, I don't want yout to be perm

banned. Learner is much older than you are and he is doing alot for this game for free so owe him

respect. It is not a weekness that you are respecting someone, it is your strength. So just shut up

and relax. And you Learner, please, unban him he will be nice now *throws FE to NeXt*.

I am sick of reading flames and wars. *sigh*

Regards.

I think they both owe each other respect, after all, a game isn't anything without players.

I think they both owe each other respect, after all, a game isn't anything without players.

True sam. And NeXt stop threating dangit!!!

Regards.

damnit unban me before i do othere things..

What are u gonna do then???

And I realy don't get it...why do u keep threathening if all u gotta do is change ur attidude and maybe appoligize

i dont do it learner i can do othere thinks to. i freaked out becourse you beamed or some one els.

I havent seen any indication yet that you wont be continuing as you have been

damnit unban me before i do othere things..
and this still says that you will probably continue as you have before.

learner look to http://eternal-lands.network-studio.com/index.html

now you get me really mad if you dont unban me i will open mine 3* 8 gbit servers on it THIS IS STUPID. you need to say sorry to me becourse you BEAMED me and i start freaking out LOOK to that site. I DO IT REALY and if i get more banned i send you all some packetes becourse i got all your ips

And this is part of the reason you are banned. You have used this threat before and if you want to get yourself into more trouble, that is up to you. But, all that will do is show that there is even more reason to ban you and talk to responsible people about your problem.

learner i dont care i love this game becourse i know lots of peeps. you see shitload peeps are already moving like mono jimbob winfield there on a othere game.

Stop telling nonsenses. If you would love this game you wouldn't even think about hurting people

especially Entropy. I was considering you as intelligent person and my friend now I feel fucked up

because I was always defending you, now I lost all my faith in you.

Have fun!

i never did somting with the server. oka i dont folow all rules for chatting but you all know it but iam mad now what happed al. i hope ent dont need to pay for his traffic becourse its still keep comming and comming and i stop whene i get unbanned if you like it or not.

befair agains me to.

AND i really dont say sorry learner. you beamed me away so its easy you need to say sorry agains me.

Stop telling nonsenses. If you would love this game you wouldn't even think about hurting people

especially Entropy. I was considering you as intelligent person and my friend now I feel fucked up

because I was always defending you, now I lost all my faith in you.

----------------------

no getting banned for get mad becourse i beamed no thats oka. so i need to say sorry and getting access again no way i dont do it. i do it on mine way now.

some peeps like to ban me on that way feel it from mine way now..

####### 1k fire essences but that none know..

that kind of language is what gets you banned, dude. i got banned just for saying "fart" (mumbles to self)

Guest Toyminator

FUCK! Wrong thread, well not the last one, well this is the last one... ok not for now. Ok, the second post belongs here but the first doesn't.

Ok fuck this fuck you all basterds.

GOOD FOR YOU THAT UR CRAP FORUMS ARE GONE

no offense Learner

platinum:/home/teh banned 0n3na$ ping eternal-lands.solexine.fr

PING eternal-lands.solexine.fr (62.93.225.26) 56(84) bytes of data.

--- eternal-lands.solexine.fr ping statistics ---

11 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 10017ms

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!?!

Regards.

Well, the PM you sent me gave me no reason to respond since all you have done is repeat the threats you have said here.